LUCKY MOJO

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Here is an email I wrote to Update Conjureman on two readings he did for me....Both accurate & I would seek his council again.

Hello Conjureman Ali,

I just wanted to update you on your last reading regarding myself & Mr. Bxxxxx.
You said he had a girlfriend he didn't mention, and I learned that in fact, this was the truth.
We did have a good physical time together, also as you said.
We still keep in touch, but he's definitely not serious about anything with me. As you saw.

In regards to your other reading regarding Mr. AXXXX ... You said his feelings were conflicted & sincere yet past obstacles would make it
an uphill battle to ever get any real relationship going.
Out of the blue he dropped me (not a mass mailing) a holiday greeting email (After no contact for months).
I finally confronted him via email asking WHY would he say such cruel things about someone who only thought the best of him, and he denied it all.
He did say he thinks the "world of me", and claimed any bad words his jerk off "friends" said he said about me were false & "just how they are".

So I don't know who is lying, BUT by God, I am DONE with him & his entire pathetic clique of selfish egotistical greedy fame hungry woman hating men...May they all rot in hell for destroying my willingness to be vulnerable & honest.

have a great new year & thanks again :)

* One in particular will be paying dearly...it helps me sleep at night know what pain awaits him for his slander and constant
disrespect for me completely unprovoked, people who get joy from emotionally abusing others deserve what's coming to them *

dbuddafly
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello Solar,

I am one of ConjureMan Ali's customers and I can honestly say he is very honest and super good at what he does. I have worked with him about three times and he is always accurate with his readings for me, with an extra something that i never see coming, :lol: . I also noticed, especially from my case, he always encourages me to do my own work (the last was a fire binding and banishment). I recommended ConjureMan Ali to my best friend, who is now one his loyal customer's. It is good to hear that there are others that have such high regard for ConjureMan Ali.

Blessings,

D

Dbuddafly
babyangel
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

dbuddafly wrote:Hello Solar,

I am one of ConjureMan Ali's customers and I can honestly say he is very honest and super good at what he does. I have worked with him about three times and he is always accurate with his readings for me, with an extra something that i never see coming, :lol: . I also noticed, especially from my case, he always encourages me to do my own work (the last was a fire binding and banishment). I recommended ConjureMan Ali to my best friend, who is now one his loyal customer's. It is good to hear that there are others that have such high regard for ConjureMan Ali.

Blessings,

D

Hi dbuddafly

Nice to hear that things work out well for you with conjureman Ali's work. ;)

May i check what kind of work did you engage him to do for you n how long did it take for you to see results?

Cheers.

dbuddafly
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello Babyangel,

The first time I was referred to ConjureMan Ali was actually by Miss Cat of Lucky Mojo. He did a in-depth reading about a cross condition that was placed on me long ago. ConjureMan Ali recommended for me to do some things to uncross and protect and it worked effectively and rather rapidly. Withing 3 months time.

The last time I got a reading from ConjureMan Ali (which was in late October 2011) was to rid myself of a malicious spirit that was making my life difficult. During his reading, ConjureMan Ali discovered from his spirits that I was able enough to do the work myself, which I did and during our follow up, he was impressed that I was able to bind and banish the spirit back to it's place.

I hope this helps answer your questions.

D

Dbuddafly
babyangel
new here
new here

dbuddafly wrote:Hello Babyangel,

The first time I was referred to ConjureMan Ali was actually by Miss Cat of Lucky Mojo. He did a in-depth reading about a cross condition that was placed on me long ago. ConjureMan Ali recommended for me to do some things to uncross and protect and it worked effectively and rather rapidly. Withing 3 months time.

The last time I got a reading from ConjureMan Ali (which was in late October 2011) was to rid myself of a malicious spirit that was making my life difficult. During his reading, ConjureMan Ali discovered from his spirits that I was able enough to do the work myself, which I did and during our follow up, he was impressed that I was able to bind and banish the spirit back to it's place.

I hope this helps answer your questions.

D
Hi dbuddafly

Thanks for sharing your experiences n nice to note that his works work for you ;)

Im thinking if i should engage his services also although he seems a little bit expensive.

But of course, if it works, then it is probably worth it ;)

Cali2002
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

route95 wrote:
babyangel wrote:
route95 wrote:I have a friend who used Conjureman Ali and basically different types of work they know how long it'll take so you'll know ahead of time how much it'll cost. Of course, as you know, you have to have a consultation/reading with them first to see if they'll do the work/how much.

It seems like work is really pricey, though! My friend had a dollbaby done and it cost a hefty sum...500? 700?

Hi Route95,

Just to check with you how was your friend who used Conjureman Ali's services? Did she get the results she want n if so, how long did it take?

I had a reading with him n he was pretty accurate but just wondering how he is like when it comes to conjurework or spellwork.

Thanks! ;)
My friend was a guy and no, he did not get the results he wanted. It was rootwork to get his ex back, but instead he ended up with someone else.

Also: Karma Zain is a she and she sells her products on Bonanza and ebay. Her stuff is very good and I recommend! Never had a reading with her, though.

I had a reading with Conjureman Ali about a 2 weeks ago and I can tell you that he is pretty awesome! He mapped out for me what I have to do to get my Ex back and also could see that previous spells I had cast on my own were taking affect whereas he pulled a deception card when he wanted to test the strength of a spell that I had cast on my behalf which taught me the strength of performing my own work. He also didn't sugar coat things for me which I needed and I have seen additional reviews of him where he told the person they needed to move on because it wasn't possible. His reading was also similar to a reading I had done a few weeks prior by a psychic on Ebay so it was pretty interesting and cool that I was getting the same message, however, Conjureman Ali informed me of how to do the additional work. I haven't seen my Ex in 6 years but he popped up and sent me a very sweet surprising birthday wish after I worked my bottle spell so I knew that my work was going quite well but needed more guidance :)

I made my order 2 weeks ago from LM, but my order hasn't arrived and while I was thinking I needed the strongest spell possible, he only reccommended a Honey Jar followed by a moving Lodestone and informed me that this will work great on him and then "I" must provide the opportunity when the time is right, I will get a check reading in a few months. Also, I have some LM attraction oil and the attention I get is pretty cool :lol: I'm so excited and I believe in magic. :D

babyangel
new here
new here

[quote="Cali2002

I had a reading with Conjureman Ali about a 2 weeks ago and I can tell you that he is pretty awesome! He mapped out for me what I have to do to get my Ex back and also could see that previous spells I had cast on my own were taking affect whereas he pulled a deception card when he wanted to test the strength of a spell that I had cast on my behalf which taught me the strength of performing my own work. He also didn't sugar coat things for me which I needed and I have seen additional reviews of him where he told the person they needed to move on because it wasn't possible. His reading was also similar to a reading I had done a few weeks prior by a psychic on Ebay so it was pretty interesting and cool that I was getting the same message, however, Conjureman Ali informed me of how to do the additional work. I haven't seen my Ex in 6 years but he popped up and sent me a very sweet surprising birthday wish after I worked my bottle spell so I knew that my work was going quite well but needed more guidance :)

I made my order 2 weeks ago from LM, but my order hasn't arrived and while I was thinking I needed the strongest spell possible, he only reccommended a Honey Jar followed by a moving Lodestone and informed me that this will work great on him and then "I" must provide the opportunity when the time is right, I will get a check reading in a few months. Also, I have some LM attraction oil and the attention I get is pretty cool :lol: I'm so excited and I believe in magic. :D[/quote]

Hi Cali2002,

May i check with you where did you get your Bottle Spell from? Did you get it from Lucky Mojo?

Also how much did Conjureman Ali quote you to do a Honey Jar and a moving Lodestone?

Many thanks!

Cheers. ;)

Cali2002
new here
new here

SolarSiren wrote:Here is an email I wrote to Update Conjureman on two readings he did for me....Both accurate & I would seek his council again.

Hello Conjureman Ali,

I just wanted to update you on your last reading regarding myself & Mr. Bxxxxx.
You said he had a girlfriend he didn't mention, and I learned that in fact, this was the truth.
We did have a good physical time together, also as you said.
We still keep in touch, but he's definitely not serious about anything with me. As you saw.

In regards to your other reading regarding Mr. AXXXX ... You said his feelings were conflicted & sincere yet past obstacles would make it
an uphill battle to ever get any real relationship going.
Out of the blue he dropped me (not a mass mailing) a holiday greeting email (After no contact for months).
I finally confronted him via email asking WHY would he say such cruel things about someone who only thought the best of him, and he denied it all.
He did say he thinks the "world of me", and claimed any bad words his jerk off "friends" said he said about me were false & "just how they are".

So I don't know who is lying, BUT by God, I am DONE with him & his entire pathetic clique of selfish egotistical greedy fame hungry woman hating men...May they all rot in hell for destroying my willingness to be vulnerable & honest.

have a great new year & thanks again :)

* One in particular will be paying dearly...it helps me sleep at night know what pain awaits him for his slander and constant
disrespect for me completely unprovoked, people who get joy from emotionally abusing others deserve what's coming to them *
Wow, Solar reading your review previously on LM helped me make the decision to contact Conjureman and I'm so happy that I have he is awesome!

Cali2002
new here
new here

babyangel wrote:[quote="Cali2002

I made my order 2 weeks ago from LM, but my order hasn't arrived and while I was thinking I needed the strongest spell possible, he only reccommended a Honey Jar followed by a moving Lodestone and informed me that this will work great on him and then "I" must provide the opportunity when the time is right, I will get a check reading in a few months. Also, I have some LM attraction oil and the attention I get is pretty cool :lol: I'm so excited and I believe in magic. :D

Hi Cali2002,

May i check with you where did you get your Bottle Spell from? Did you get it from Lucky Mojo?

Also how much did Conjureman Ali quote you to do a Honey Jar and a moving Lodestone?

Many thanks!

Cheers. ;)[/quote]

Hi,

For the Love Bottle Spell I went here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--1mJA4 ... re=related

She rambles a, but she knows what she is talking about lol Just have patience to get through her Love Spells videos :lol:

Conjureman Ali wants me to do the Honey Jar and Lodestone spells myself. This is another thing I love about LM, they try to aide you to practice yourself. You can order a Honey Jar Kit on the LM website along with the Lodestones. For the Honey Jar they have many variations so make sure you get the right one for your situation.

However, before I was about to spend any more of my hard earned money and time to draw back my love, I had to know if it was even possible which I was terrified about because I didn’t want to be told no :( . I paid $45 for an e-mail reading with Conjureman. He also does phone reading, but it will take him longer to get back to you. However, getting guidance before working on an individual is recommended.

Conjureman Ali and other Rootworkers will perform work for you too, but this also will require a reading first. I am now interested in including a Saint Anthony candle lit at their church to help draw my love back to add to my work because Conjureman told me that it is important that I “not” use forceful methods if I want to be successful with getting him back and then of course ultimately keeping him which forceful love spells rarely succeed in doing.

Blessings,

Cali

*Sparkles
neophyte
neophyte

Any updates on this thread please? Interesting to see how folks have been getting along with their products from Lucky Mojo.

Also, has anyone had any luck from the setting of lights service offered by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church which I guess, even though independent, is sort of related to Lucky Mojo.

If anyone is willing to share their experiences, thank you in advance.

:candle:

Return to “Seller Review”