LUCKY MOJO

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

*Sparkles - Hey sweety, I've had many lights set by the MISC!

I can highly vouch for them....However.....I'm not sure what is going on over there, but I only yesterday got my candle burn report emailed,
from a light set on JAN 18th.

This is by far the longest I've ever had to wait on an email report.

They apologized for the delay, I am VERY patient...Hell, I'm glad they are getting lots of business! :)

BUT, if want FASTER feedback on a candle light burn until they catch up....some people on the AIRR website
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers .... will burn
candles for you & give feedback faster.

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Also Sparkles - The burn reports for all my candles at MISC have been accurate.

Having someone set a light for you (or a run of them), is a wise move for folks who either A) would obsess with a candle burning in their house (checking it every second & second guessing signs), B) want to alter a situation, but isn't sure how to do it OR even if it's worth
trying to alter. The email reports will tell you the current energy of the situation & sometimes tell you advice on home magic you can do.
Now, many readers give $10 Yes/No readings on situations, or $30-$40 more detailed readings...it's up to you to trust your gut on it :)
Light settings are also handy to "back up" your own magical workings...you can order & then tell them what date/time you'd like them
to set the candle.

*Sparkles
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Thank you SolarSiren :hug: Thank you for sharing and for the advice.

I guess they are just too popular!

In the past, there has always been an issue as they never accepted e-mail attachments of photos but I was looking through their web pages the other day and now it seems that you can send attachments! :thumbup:
Also, before you had to ring the shop/MISC and living outside of the US and not having a landline, that was difficult for me, but now it seems as if they have moved things along and now no need to ring!

I put an order through for light to be set, and I do hope that it is done soon and the report also comes through in good time. I appreciate that they are busy though.

re: other AIRR workers. I tried another reputable worker a few months ago and it took about 3 weeks before I heard anything from him. Nevermind.

Plenty to look forward to!

:candle:

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I enjoy listening to their show Sunday's on BlogTalk radio. Miss Cat , Conjure Man Ali, plus a guest host from AIIR do mini readings and offer suggestions to callers. I've picked up some great tips from them. :thumbup:

divingintheblue
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Super speed

First post. :wave: I just wanted to share my experiences with Lucky Mojo and a few AIRR workers. The Lucky Mojo site itself is pretty awesome. Very informative if you're looking to do your own rootwork. Their products are very well made and reasonably priced. I have two storage containers chalked full of their items. The shipping is a bit iffy depending on the time of year, number of orders, etc., so if you can don't wait until you're in desperate need of something to get it!

As for the AIRR workers, some are definitely better than others. I had a reading with Conjureman Ali (whom I see has won lots of praise here) and, admittedly, he is ethical. He won't blow smoke but my reading with him was vague at best. I can't say anything came to pass because he never really predicted anything definitively. :? I did have some lights set by him though and the reading from them were pretty accurate.

Karma Zain is awesome. I've bought tons of her products on eBay and she's helpful and very nice. All of her candle reports went above and beyond anything I expected. They were accurate as well. I never had a reading with her because she's booked solid which is a shame because I think she'd probably be honest and truly helpful.

The only real negative experience I had was with Dr. E. I had a phone reading with him that was terrible. I know some have had good experiences with him but for me, he was terribly negative about everything I asked him about and got downright rude with me twice (in retrospect I should have hung up on him!). I'm not saying he was simply rude and negative because he didn't tell me what I wanted to hear but it appeared that he didn't like me from the moment I said hello and made no bones about letting me know. He even commented on my accent (I'm from the South) and complained about certain words/phrases I used because they weren't "proper English". I can't say his reading was accurate because I didn't do much to facilitate the situation one way or another so I don't think there was a chance for anything good or bad to happen. He was wrong about the person I asked about because the guy I asked about did attempt to date me but by then I had lost interest. :lol: It goes that way sometimes with readers though but I felt he should have been more professional and certainly could have been nicer. I don't buy that "straight shooter" garbage either - a reader can be honest without being insulting.

So Lucky Mojo is a reliable place to buy hoodoo goodies and AIRR is hit or miss when it comes to readers. Like any group, there are good ones and bad ones. Dr. E was a total miss for me but evidently he's good for some folks. I still regret my reading with him though but hey, live and learn.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Huff buys a lot of her candles, and has good luck with them.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've not had any lights set by them but I have had success with the products they sell - I was buying according to the list you have to have in order to be considered for the owner's correspondence course.

The only thing I didn't like was the incense - not because it didn't work, but because it was a lot more smoky than I'm used to, at least when I burned it - the smoke was so thick I had to put it out and stop using it. I'm sensitive to that kind of thing so if it doesn't bother you, more power to you. :)

I got a variety of things across the board - powders, washes, bath salts, etc. - but I have to say I liked the powders and waters/washes the most. If I buy more from them, it will probably be those. I used them in a spell and they worked just as I hoped they would. The other things I got seemed to work too but the effects of their use in my spell is what I noticed the most.

I did have to wait a bit for my orders but not too long - a month at most is how long I had to wait, usually not more than 2-3 weeks. I don't mind the wait for quality products from any store, so no big deal to me.

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

They are 100% genuine & legit. Love them. AIIR too are great. Tried many of their services with amazing results especially their vigil candles, moving candles & honey jar.

Just cant go wrong. Love their Root Workers. <3

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Btw, they will always be busy due to all the time they do non stop light setting & its overwhelming to them. The light setting report most of the time will be slow. I tried from Deacon Millett too & the report very slow as well... but I dont mind at all coz I always see results as 3/3/3. AMAZING!

Nowadays, its not easy to get legit spellcasters/root worker. When you need extra magical help, this is the place or AIIR. Just my honest feedback.

valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

interested and will buy some from them :candle: