Pendulum Any One?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Sorry if I am repeating an earlier question. So some of you are using your pendulums without casting a circle and doing all that? You just get in the right mindset and use it wherever you are?

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Silver: Correct !!!! But I always control its energy and effectiveness with a typical "no" and "yes" question. You need to find the approach that suits you best. I believe pre-meditation, casting a circle with "ground rules" and banishing unwanted energies would also help align the appropriate energies (incl. yours) to the pendulum's. Practice is key :)

Many Many Blessings
WJ
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Does anyone have the original listing for the CH Spirit pendulum?

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok cool! I just ordered my first one off ebay. The seller is moontidearts, it's a beautifull smoky quartz. I chose the smoky qurtz because no matter who was selling pendulums or where they came from I was constantly drawn to that particular stone even when others were prettier. So excited and can't wait for it to arrive! It will be soo nice to have a better way of communication with my entities!!!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
huiping0712
Zodiac:

I tried to make a pendulum by using the necklace my mum bought me, and by drawing the circle thingy on a piece of paper. My spirits did not respond. At all.

Am I a very lousy owner? It worries me that some people saw their spirits b4 they arrive/a few days after they arrive, but I saw none of them. I really don't know if they are there to listen to what I'm saying during our bonding, coz there are totally no signs. I did told them that I would like to hear something that is them or see them in my dreams if possible, but zilch. I'm trying to be patient, though, but I can't help but feel I'm a lousy owner.

All I wanted to ask was, if the emerald that I bought for my djinn is real. Coz the seller went big rounds explaining if it's real or fake. I strongly feel that I'm cheated.

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok, so I just bought a pendulum on ebay and was disturbed when I see the chain bail wasn't properly attached on the center. Will it affect its effectiveness?

M.K
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

huiping0712 wrote:I tried to make a pendulum by using the necklace my mum bought me, and by drawing the circle thingy on a piece of paper. My spirits did not respond. At all.

Am I a very lousy owner? It worries me that some people saw their spirits b4 they arrive/a few days after they arrive, but I saw none of them. I really don't know if they are there to listen to what I'm saying during our bonding, coz there are totally no signs. I did told them that I would like to hear something that is them or see them in my dreams if possible, but zilch. I'm trying to be patient, though, but I can't help but feel I'm a lousy owner.

All I wanted to ask was, if the emerald that I bought for my djinn is real. Coz the seller went big rounds explaining if it's real or fake. I strongly feel that I'm cheated.
Erm...not very experienced with spirits yet
so can't really help you with the first problem

However, for the emerald,
if you could take a close-up picture with good lighting,
and another with a bit of reflection,
attach in a post and I guess I might be able to help.

Sorry that was so long ago but I just joined a few days ago :oops:

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Translucent wrote:Ok, so I just bought a pendulum on ebay and was disturbed when I see the chain bail wasn't properly attached on the center. Will it affect its effectiveness?
Don't think so.
However if you feel uncomfortable about it,
return for a replacement or a refund.

A pendulum as a communication tool you should be comfort with it
Any discomfort, after a couple of days still discomfort,
return it for refund or replacement.

:crazy: Oops repetitive.

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Capricornus-Aquarion wrote:
Translucent wrote:Ok, so I just bought a pendulum on ebay and was disturbed when I see the chain bail wasn't properly attached on the center. Will it affect its effectiveness?
Don't think so.
However if you feel uncomfortable about it,
return for a replacement or a refund.

A pendulum as a communication tool you should be comfort with it
Any discomfort, after a couple of days still discomfort,
return it for refund or replacement.

:crazy: Oops repetitive.
I think you're right, yesterday my black - for the first time, tried to talk to me through my defective pendulum :)

Thank you!

M.K
yoga2010
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dev
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was also thinking before that Pendulums r a waste of time. Then Lisa advised me to use it and i got one from her. And now i confess that i was wrong.
I prefer to use my voice,instead of using the board where all the 0-10, A-Z are written. Its hassle free. When i don't ask right question about an issue which can be answers correctly, my spirits infuse the correct question in my mind AND that way,they reply what i needed to know.That's why,many times i ask questions which were not in my mind.

As soon as i take pendulum in my hands,now i even don't need to invite them,just saying-Guys!...And they r ready.
Many times,when i m tired and i have only 1 or 2 questions,then i use anything like my pendent or even the chord of my headphone. ;)
They told me that they r trying hard to talk to me whole day but because of the blockages,i can't hear them.So now i m working on this,so that i don't need to use pendulum at all.

PS: The most common reason why someone can't hear or feel his spirits,is not that the spirit is fake or the keeper is unlucky. Its 'blockage'. Few of us having blockages which can be removed by chakra cleansing while others r having because of Hex,curses and jinx but if one has got his spirit from a trusted seller,then there is no need to distrust ur sprits. It hurts u and they also feel bad.

Thanks.

Return to “Connecting”