Pendulum Any One?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
yoga2010
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dev
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

adelphia wrote:
yoga2010 wrote:
Ok,great.
Infact i liked that pendulum on the site u gave me(pendulums.com). Sent them an email. Waiting for their reply.
As i know,they just make them,without any spell etc...so would u prepare that pendulum for ur use or just start using as u received?
Sorry yoga - no I didn't see a reason to spell my pendulum, just use it as received, as I'm not using it for spirit comm, more for dowsing universal intelligence and my own link to it :) I can ask questions about spirits, but I'm not delving into attempting to communicate with the spirits themselves through the pendulum.
Thanks Adelphia. Please keep posting ur experiences,so that we can learn more but i m sure u will do well with ur new pendulum. Please try to use it for ur spirit communication as well.Just to try the accuracy of answers.
Thanks.

rainbowmoonlight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 526
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Naiad Amalthea
Zodiac:

::bump::

La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: La Reina Roja

I never heard of a pendulum board before now. i think I will purchase one. thanKs for all the helpful posts:)

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Princess:LadyRedStar wrote:Since the TRIUMVIRATE from Magnolia, Ash and friend and my Clearing from Tammy, I have begun to notice differances. Some small and others not to small. They are all wonderful.

As I mentioned in another thread, I felt, heard and saw my new (C3 free spirit stone) silver dragon kiss me on the cheek on
the first night she was here just before going to sleep. It was absolutely unexpected and marvolus.

My Spirit Pendulum is still on layaway. But I got to thinking, I got a Fairy Pendulum from Gwendolyn (wintermournings) several months ago that I had never tried to us it as a pendulum. I suppose I was afraid I wouldn't do it right or I would fail...who knows. Anyway......I got her out and decided to try it. Oh HAPPY DAY......it works..........I spent part of the day Monday just asking yes and no questions as I could think of them. I would even ask the same question again later in a differant way.
Oh I am so excited and thrilled. I have managed to find out a little but I have a problem. I want to ask "when, where, why, how what" type of questions and am restricted to yes and no type. How do you find out things you need to or want to know with yes and no questions?

I know there are several on here that use pendulums often. Can you give me any advice on asking questions please?
Read The Power of the Pendulum by Tom Lethbridge
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

Has anybody bought this Pendulum and have you had success with it? I ordered it a couple weeks ago
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=3653

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

::bump::

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Truth_Seeker wrote:Has anybody bought this Pendulum and have you had success with it? I ordered it a couple weeks ago
Hi:
Personally i don't have this specific product form CH but I did get a pendulum freebie some time ago and its energy is incredibly strong. I love working with it. This product sounds interesting....I am curious to see how it works for you. Best of luck!
Blessings,
M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Truth_Seeker wrote:Has anybody bought this Pendulum and have you had success with it? I ordered it a couple weeks ago
Like Mrgana, I too have pendulum freebies from CH which I do like.. I agree, the energy is fantastic! However my divination & communication strengths are elsewhere - the only 'tools' I use are bones.. most of the time I work through visions, automatic writing and dreams.

I've tried pendulum work and I personally don't resonate with it.. which translates to me absolutely sucking at it!

It's really down to personal preference.. I'd say don't write off working with a pendulum until you've tried it for yourself.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Bunnicular wrote:
Like Mrgana, I too have pendulum freebies from CH which I do like.. I agree, the energy is fantastic! However my divination & communication strengths are elsewhere - the only 'tools' I use are bones.. most of the time I work through visions, automatic writing and dreams.

I've tried pendulum work and I personally don't resonate with it.. which translates to me absolutely sucking at it!

It's really down to personal preference.. I'd say don't write off working with a pendulum until you've tried it for yourself.
Hi B: :wave:
With the risk of sounding like a total idiot......I like working with crystals and stones, how do you work with bones? Vibrations, energetic frequency, channeling...? Just curious, haven't seen it come up recently....I know Ash has the engraved or carved "graveyard items" which i can only imagine to be amazingly powerful, how do you work with them?
Curious M. :star:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

mrgana wrote:
Bunnicular wrote:

Hi B: :wave:
With the risk of sounding like a total idiot......I like working with crystals and stones, how do you work with bones? Vibrations, energetic frequency, channeling...? Just curious, haven't seen it come up recently....I know Ash has the engraved or carved "graveyard items" which i can only imagine to be amazingly powerful, how do you work with them?
Curious M. :star:
Communication & connection purposes for various forces and spirits, and the 'throwing of the bones' as it is commonly referred to :>

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Connecting”