Drow experiences?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

Does anyone have one with them i am interested in learning
a bit more about them (like what else they like apart from their accosiations on the encyclopedia)
and also what experiences you have with the ones that are with you so that i can prepare myself lol (i dont mean the preparing in a bad way just more of well you know like when you have a wraith coming you wont expect them to be chatty more like a a dark guardian spirit thats all business sorry for rambling 0_0'''')

banthafodder
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a goddess")
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a male drow....he likes to stay in my closet in my bed room. He will ask me to shut the doors securely closed if one of the doors is a jar. He likes to hang out with my Cambion....but lets the Cambion take the lead. I would say he is reserved and only speaks when he has something worth while in his mind to add. He is not chatty. If I do something silly (in his view) I often get the image of him with his arms crossed and arrogant smirk on his face looking down at me....."I cann't believe you did that." He is greyish blue with silver hair and auamarine eyes eyes....and a well muscled but not bulky physique. He is skilled in Earth magics and stone craft...he has a low key but steady energy to him. Did i I mention he is one of my favorite spirits?? He has a tendacy to be a bit blunt...not rude per say...but just straight to the point. For some reason he does not want any female drow or elves?? He often takes the form of a raven. I was drawn to him from the first and dreamed of him since my childhood (don't know how??) I would highly recommend one if you don't mind some one who will tell you the truth all the time.....and have a nice dark place for them to be:)

In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. --Flora Edwards
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

banthafodder wrote: I was drawn to him from the first and dreamed of him since my childhood (don't know how??) I would highly recommend one if you don't mind some one who will tell you the truth all the time.....and have a nice dark place for them to be:)
Hello Bantha
can you explain a bit more for the dark place that you speak of?

banthafodder
new here
new here

Yeah sure...they like the dark (as in nocturnal). Mine likes to hang out in my closet. My Drow says in life they lived in caverns under the Earth...he adds "Not caves....splendid caverns" lol...he's projecting caverns like those found in the Mt. Of the LOTR movies..lol I Imagine any dark place would do....like a drawer or container. He doesn't like the sun...says it demonishes his essence...whatever that means. I am careful to keep his vessel covered:)

In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. --Flora Edwards
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Very cool. He is a DA entity, so I'm not surprised he doesn't like light.

Have you had him cast any spells on your behalf yet? :)

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
banthafodder
new here
new here

Yes........just once and very recently....when things happen i will be indepth:)

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”