Experience with my Gold Djinn and Madrid Djinn

Resources and links to information on djinn.
Kimberly0821
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have been working with all of my spirits daily but I have concentrated primarily with my Gold Djinn from CH. This may or may not be related to my Djinns but I think it is. For the past couple of weeks, I have been looking for a quarter horse that both I liked and that I could afford. Finally last week, I found one and I made an appointment to go and get her this past Saturday. This past Friday, I received an email from the guy stating that he had just sold the horse. I was so upset. Anyhow, I had accepted that I was not going to be able to find a horse that I could afford and then later Sunday evening a friend called and said that an Egyptian Arabian had been turned over to a rescue horse farm and that she was having the horse delivered to my house the following day (this past Monday). I had not asked my djinns for a horse, but I feel like they gave me one. The guy did not want anything (money wise) for the horse and even better she is broke (which is definitely a plus since we already have one that is not). I had never even considered an Eqyptian Arabian horse, but I find it amazing that 1). I didn't get the horse that I wanted. 2). I have been working extremely hard with my djinns and then all of a sudden a man that I had never met until Monday was willing to gift me a registered egyptian arabian horse.

I believe it was a gift from my djinns, considering the breed of the horse. I would love to hear what everyone else thinks.

CaesarDraconis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Draconis
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Lord
Zodiac:

The timing seems just too close to be even considered a coincidence. I think this is definitely the work of your Djinns. You may want to see, over time, if you can find out what happened to the horse you did "want" and did not get. I would not be at all surprised if there was something with that horse (that you did not get) that would have caused you distress (i.e. it had a "hidden" ailment or a "bad" temperament, etc). From what I have read on this forum spirits have a way of guiding you away from things that are not right for you and guiding you toward things that are "best" for you. It seems clear that you got a horse that is "best" for you, the only thing you don't know right now (and you may not even care about) is why the other one that you thought was for you really was not "best" for you.

I hope you and your djinns enjoy your new horse. Please give the horse a hug for me.

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius, ad perpetranda miracula rei unius - Hermes Trismegistus
CaesarDraconis
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Draconis
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Lord
Zodiac:

One more note. You may want to ask your Djinn, but my information is that the Djinn are master horsemen. So if you ever have any question about your horse or riding issues your Djinn may be of great help to you. You might want to add to your "house rules" something regarding how much each can interact with your horses.

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius et quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius, ad perpetranda miracula rei unius - Hermes Trismegistus
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

:thumbup: That is amazing and way cool, and agree with you that it is more than a coincidence with the lineage of the horse.Thanks for sharing your experience.

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

I also have ordered I love gold djinn from ch I don't know what to expect x

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They sound awesome.

wealthysprit
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mastering Sprits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sprit World

[quote="Kimberly0821"]

WHAT IS YOU PRESENT STATUS WITH DJINN. KINDLY INFO THE SATUS TO GIVE US HOPE FOR GOLD DJINN KEEPING

Return to “Djinn Information”