EVOLUTION, WE'RE NOT REALLY EVOLVING, ARE WE?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
If I went to school for computers, I could put one together, if I went to school for rockets, I could put one together. I can do art. I can write poems. I can program. I can lead. I can follow. I dont consider myself genius. I'm just human with a can do attitude. I can do a lot of things normal people can't do, even psychically heal someone. Which I never thought I could do. I know I'm not that special. But I do have a lot of quiet time in my brain and stay away from people who tell me I can't. Yes. I learned some things off others. While others I learned on my own. That information is already accessible in our brains. Just believe.
That's the point though. What if there was no school, no one to teach you, could you figure out how to build a computer if no one showed you how to do it? If you were just set in the middle of Silicone Valley would you have figured out how to use it? Would your brain naturally think how to build a circuit board?

You can go to school for anything, but you'd have to be taught by someone who already figured it out. Could you figure it out without any school at all?

That's the point. Think about it. What would you know, what would you naturally figure out on your own if no one was around to tell you? Someone, somewhere in the beginning of time figured out sleeping under a blanket trapped body heat & kept you warm. They didn't go to school to learn how to sew. Their brain evolved when they figured out how to make a hide a blanket.

Don't think about it in the terms if someone taught you, or you read a book. You have to go all the way back to square one and think about what you would know if you were dropped in the middle of a deserted island with absolutely nothing learned, your brain was a complete blank slate, what would you know how to do and how far could you get? No schools, no books, no one to teach you. How far would you evolve?

It's not a question of whether or not people want to believe in themselves, anyone can if they WANTED to. It's a question of the brains, whether they are rich or poor, young or old, a natural genius or idiot savant, and EVERYTHING in between! It's the minds who think, invent, improve, question, build, etc. They are the ones evolving. Not the ones on the sidelines moving along with those evolving.

You can dissect this down to as simple as you touch a hot pan, you burn your hand, you decide not to touch the hot pan again... that's evolution. So is developing an HD satellite. And, again, everything in between.
Great Comments ALL - here is my take...

Schools, books, great teachers, and so on OBVIOUSLY are wonderful and speed up evolution and generally make things faster while calmer (than otherwise), and better in most ways no arguement.

But one of my interests, since I was 5 years old has been the Paleolithic, Mesolithic, & Neolithic Periods of Human Prehistory....It started with finding some flint tools in the New Jersey Pine Barrens...and then my grandfather giving me a beautiful flint axe (Neolithic) from the area around Salisbury Plain (my grandfather was born in London)....and then onwards from there...

So, in the last few years, some contacts of mine who are actively excavating a number of sites....came up with some tools that they gave me....2 sites...SOurce of the Proto-Thames 1.1 million BC (flint: a bird's head, an axe, several micro-knives or scrapers - hard to tell - could be both together) and a cave in southwestern France from about the same time (2 axes).

There was something about them...kept playing with them, touching them, and so on.....then I started getting vibes, and fleeting visions, unclear, activity, nighttime mostly...in each case one person in "in the crowd" a leader? priest? doesn't feel right...respected yes....Then one night I was holding the Proto-Thames axe in ,my left hand and one of the 2 SW France axes in the right hand....weird vibes, back and forth, back and forth...Finally went to bed...Next day is Saturday...slept late....11:30 AM...hungry want lunch...cook up 2 rice, tomato, balck been, and cheese burritos with a little yellow mustard and some black coffee...Eating looking at the 2 stone tools,, putting down my fork..touching the tool. Putting down the tool, taking the fork and eating more of the burritos...back and forth...and rhythm...a sense of things.....back and forth...the sunlight diminishes through the window...must be a cloud....still eating and touching...eating and touching...

Then Bang I got it...The Proto-Thames tools were all made at the same time. The guy who made them discovered fire-making....through the "Hundred Monkey Syndrome" the woman in SW France picked up the method and used very shortly after. Basically fire usage was discovered on the planet first in SE England and SW France in 1.1 million BC. I get the feeling that it was fall.

I will never be able to prove I'm right, but I most certainly am. Convincement will have to do...there will never be any other proof...burned wood does not last in a wet febril climate for over a million years....That's just the way it is.

As soon as I began to relax with the idea, I realized I was attached to this Dual Portal or Conceptually Wide Portal. These 2 Homo Habilis people talk through a form of telephathy while making tune-like vocalizations.

So to return to the main topic. LEarning Itself takes infinite forms and travels back and forth in time,
so, I think, that evolution is assured, of course, with Thomas Huxley's "Survival of the fittest", but overriding that and yet a part of it is Education Itself being an entity that cannot be destroyed similiar to but not identical with the "Genius" spirit of the Romans. And the Spirit of Educating is a Time Traveler, An Entity of Consciousness, and a "Filler of Action-Voids", and a "Calmer of Over-Actions".

I thinj Austin Osmon Spare might agree,
Cheers,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ash-mda wrote:I HAD AN INTERESTING THOUGHT THE OTHER DAY. AND AFTER TALKING WITH MAGNOLIA ABOUT IT THE IDEA GREW LIKE A HYDRA. HERE'S THE REALLY SHORT VERSION OF A FEW DAYS WORTH OF CONVERSATION, YOU'LL SEE HOW THIS CAN GO FURTHER & FURTHER.

WE, AS A HUMAN RACE, ONLY EVOLVE AS QUICKLY AS THE MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ALIVE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. THAT GOES FOR ANYTHING; PHILOSOPHY, SCIENCE, ASTRONOMY, MATHEMATICS, ARTS, EVEN THE PARANORMAL.

HUMANS ARE GRANTED A VERY SHORT TIME ON EARTH, IN WHICH TIME YOU HAVE TO REACH YOUR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL TO BE ABLE TO "FIGURE THINGS OUT". IF YOU COULDN'T BUY A COMPUTER, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE ONE? PROBABLY NOT IN YOUR LIFETIME, OR EVEN IF YOU WERE GIVEN 100 LIFETIMES. I KNOW I COULDN'T. IT'S LIKE A CONSTANT SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE MOST INTELLIGENT OF THE HUMAN RACE LIVING AT ANY TIME; THE GUY IN SCIENCE MAY INSPIRE THE GAL IN THE ARTS, THE PHILOSOPHER MAY WRITE SOMETHING THAT GIVES THE ASTRONOMER AN IDEA, AND SOME ARE SOLO, BUT YOU SEE HOW WHEN ONE REVOLUTIONARY IDEA COMES UP IT TOUCHES MULTIPLE AREAS OF LIFE. AND THOSE ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT AT ANY GIVEN TIME PICKING UP WHERE THE LAST MOST INTELLIGENT LEFT OFF. THEY BUILD ON THE LAST PERSON'S IDEA ON & ON UNTIL IT REACHES PEAK, OR STARTING THEIR OWN PATH THAT THEY TRY TO REACH IN THEIR LIFETIME & IF THEY CAN'T THEY LEAVE A SUCCESSOR, OR A SUCCESSOR IS BORN. EVERYONE ELSE IS ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

WALK AROUND YOUR HOUSE & FIND THE THINGS IN YOUR HOUSE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO INVENT HAD THOSE THINGS NOT EXISTED. DON'T DISCOUNT THE SILLY THINGS EITHER; PAPER CLIPS WERE REVOLUTIONARY. SOMEONE SOMEWHERE INVENTED THE OVEN MITT, OR WHAT ABOUT THE TOASTER, QUILT BLANKET, TELEPHONE, DESK WITH DRAWERS, LIGHT BULB, CANDLE, COAT RACK, IT GOES ON & ON. WE AS A HUMAN RACE MOVE AT THE PACE OF THE INVENTORS OF OUR TIME; WHETHER IT'S INVENTIONS OF IDEAS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS.

I TOLD MAGNOLIA IF I HAD THE SUPPLIES I COULD PUT A TOASTER TOGETHER, BUT IN ORDER FOR THE TOASTER TO WORK I WOULD HAVE HAD TO DISCOVER ELECTRICITY, AND THEN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ANCIENT EGYPTIANS & MIDDLE-EAST WHOSE IDEAS WERE BUILT UPON BY FRANKLIN, TESLA & EDISON.

LET'S ASSUME THOUGH, THAT TOASTERS WEREN'T INVENTED & I MADE MY VERSION OF A TOASTER & I WAS EXCITED SO I SHARED IT WITH MY VILLAGE OF PEOPLE AND MAGNOLIA MADE A BLANKET AND BEFORE THAT EVERYONE JUST WORE LAYERS OF WHATEVER CLOTHES THEY HAD TO KEEP WARM (HEY, SOMEONE SOMEWHERE INVENTED THE BLANKET), AND CHAOS CAME OUT WITH CANDLES WITH WICKS SO WE COULD ALL SEE AT NIGHT & WE DIDN'T ALL HAVE TO LIVE JUST BY SUNLIGHT (CANDLES WERE INVENTED TOO), AND CRONE CAME OVER WITH SOME SMALL WOOD BOXES WITH DRAWERS SO EVERYTHING DIDN'T JUST HAVE TO BE SET OUT ON TABLES OR THE FLOOR. WE ALL EXCHANGED THESE THINGS, NOW WE'VE ALL JUST EVOLVED IN OUR LIFESTYLES, INSTANTLY BY THE INTRODUCTION OF THESE INVENTIONS INTO OUR LIVES.

IT GOES ON & ONE THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT IT. IT'S REALLY INSPIRATIONAL IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SOME TESLA IDEA THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE, IT'S ANY INVENTION OF ANY KIND. IT MEANS YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING TO BETTER YOUR SITUATION & YOU AREN'T JUST THE "DAILY GRIND" KIND OF PERSON WHO LIVES LIFE LIKE A JELLYFISH BOBBING ALONG CONTENT IN THE WAVES. YES, TO BE CONTENT DOES HAVE ITS PERKS, BUT FOR THE MINDS WHO DON'T STOP THINKING, INVENTION IS YOUR EVOLUTION.

I DON'T MEAN JUST UNIVERSITY-EDUCATED EITHER, IT GOES FOR ANYONE WHO IS REVOLUTIONARY WHETHER THEY'RE 4 YEARS OLD OR 40. AND IT SEEMS LIKE LATELY THERE'S MORE & MORE & MORE.

HOWEVER, IF I TOOK MY NEIGHBORS AND RE-LOCATED THEM INTO THE 1400S THEY COULD LIVE & FUNCTION LIKE ANYONE ELSE AND WOULD LIVE & DIE IN THAT TIME PERIOD WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCE; NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE. IT'S NOT THAT MY NEIGHBORS ARE BAD, THEY AREN'T, THEY'RE VERY NICE PEOPLE, BUT THEY ARE "DAILY GRIND" PEOPLE. THEY WORK, EAT, AND WATCH TV ALL THE TIME. THAT'S THEIR LIFE & IT'S THEIR CHOICE, IF IT MAKES THEM HAPPY, THAT'S AWESOME. BUT, IT'S NOT EVOLVING THE HUMAN RACE WITH STRIDE. THEY COULD GO BACK TO THE 1400S WORK, EAT, AND DO SOME OTHER ACTIVITY LIKE HUNTING, KNITTING, TELL STORIES VIA FIRELIGHT. WHO KNOWS.

THE REALIZATION THAT WE ARE ONLY EVOLVING AT LARGE STRIDES BASED ON THE BRIGHTEST MINDS OF EVERY FIELD THAT EXISTS MADE ME REALIZE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE US TO REALLY GET ANYWHERE. IMAGINE IF THOSE BRIGHTEST MINDS HAD 400 OR 500 YEARS TO LIVE. IMAGINE FOR A SECOND HOW FAR THE HUMAN RACE WOULD BE. THE HUMAN RACE IS HANDICAPPED BY THE LIMITED TIME WE HAVE ON EARTH. I THINK GOD DID THAT ON PURPOSE. WE CAN ONLY GO SO FAR WITH EACH GENERATION & IT'S UP TO THE NEXT TO CARRY THE TORCH; WHICH MEANS IT MAY NOT BE DONE THE WAY THE ORIGINAL PERSON WOULD HAVE DONE IT, WHICH MEANS IT LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN FOR MISTAKES THAT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN MADE BY THE ORIGINAL GUY OR GAL.

CHEW ON THAT & BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'LL REALIZE HOW OMINOUS THIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT IS.

Ok Ash I am sitting here now reading this and thinking....Ash must be in a very "special" Buddha state of mind to be writing this =)

Are we evolving? yes we are. God/The Devil/ Gods did the passing the torch thing through the generations as a fail safe so the Spiritual Council of 9 and other offices would be shadowing the voices of God.

Go Big or Go Home.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

QuantumWater wrote:
ash-mda wrote:I HAD AN INTERESTING THOUGHT THE OTHER DAY. AND AFTER TALKING WITH MAGNOLIA ABOUT IT THE IDEA GREW LIKE A HYDRA. HERE'S THE REALLY SHORT VERSION OF A FEW DAYS WORTH OF CONVERSATION, YOU'LL SEE HOW THIS CAN GO FURTHER & FURTHER.

WE, AS A HUMAN RACE, ONLY EVOLVE AS QUICKLY AS THE MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ALIVE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. THAT GOES FOR ANYTHING; PHILOSOPHY, SCIENCE, ASTRONOMY, MATHEMATICS, ARTS, EVEN THE PARANORMAL.

HUMANS ARE GRANTED A VERY SHORT TIME ON EARTH, IN WHICH TIME YOU HAVE TO REACH YOUR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL TO BE ABLE TO "FIGURE THINGS OUT". IF YOU COULDN'T BUY A COMPUTER, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE ONE? PROBABLY NOT IN YOUR LIFETIME, OR EVEN IF YOU WERE GIVEN 100 LIFETIMES. I KNOW I COULDN'T. IT'S LIKE A CONSTANT SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE MOST INTELLIGENT OF THE HUMAN RACE LIVING AT ANY TIME; THE GUY IN SCIENCE MAY INSPIRE THE GAL IN THE ARTS, THE PHILOSOPHER MAY WRITE SOMETHING THAT GIVES THE ASTRONOMER AN IDEA, AND SOME ARE SOLO, BUT YOU SEE HOW WHEN ONE REVOLUTIONARY IDEA COMES UP IT TOUCHES MULTIPLE AREAS OF LIFE. AND THOSE ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT AT ANY GIVEN TIME PICKING UP WHERE THE LAST MOST INTELLIGENT LEFT OFF. THEY BUILD ON THE LAST PERSON'S IDEA ON & ON UNTIL IT REACHES PEAK, OR STARTING THEIR OWN PATH THAT THEY TRY TO REACH IN THEIR LIFETIME & IF THEY CAN'T THEY LEAVE A SUCCESSOR, OR A SUCCESSOR IS BORN. EVERYONE ELSE IS ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

WALK AROUND YOUR HOUSE & FIND THE THINGS IN YOUR HOUSE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO INVENT HAD THOSE THINGS NOT EXISTED. DON'T DISCOUNT THE SILLY THINGS EITHER; PAPER CLIPS WERE REVOLUTIONARY. SOMEONE SOMEWHERE INVENTED THE OVEN MITT, OR WHAT ABOUT THE TOASTER, QUILT BLANKET, TELEPHONE, DESK WITH DRAWERS, LIGHT BULB, CANDLE, COAT RACK, IT GOES ON & ON. WE AS A HUMAN RACE MOVE AT THE PACE OF THE INVENTORS OF OUR TIME; WHETHER IT'S INVENTIONS OF IDEAS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS.

I TOLD MAGNOLIA IF I HAD THE SUPPLIES I COULD PUT A TOASTER TOGETHER, BUT IN ORDER FOR THE TOASTER TO WORK I WOULD HAVE HAD TO DISCOVER ELECTRICITY, AND THEN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ANCIENT EGYPTIANS & MIDDLE-EAST WHOSE IDEAS WERE BUILT UPON BY FRANKLIN, TESLA & EDISON.

LET'S ASSUME THOUGH, THAT TOASTERS WEREN'T INVENTED & I MADE MY VERSION OF A TOASTER & I WAS EXCITED SO I SHARED IT WITH MY VILLAGE OF PEOPLE AND MAGNOLIA MADE A BLANKET AND BEFORE THAT EVERYONE JUST WORE LAYERS OF WHATEVER CLOTHES THEY HAD TO KEEP WARM (HEY, SOMEONE SOMEWHERE INVENTED THE BLANKET), AND CHAOS CAME OUT WITH CANDLES WITH WICKS SO WE COULD ALL SEE AT NIGHT & WE DIDN'T ALL HAVE TO LIVE JUST BY SUNLIGHT (CANDLES WERE INVENTED TOO), AND CRONE CAME OVER WITH SOME SMALL WOOD BOXES WITH DRAWERS SO EVERYTHING DIDN'T JUST HAVE TO BE SET OUT ON TABLES OR THE FLOOR. WE ALL EXCHANGED THESE THINGS, NOW WE'VE ALL JUST EVOLVED IN OUR LIFESTYLES, INSTANTLY BY THE INTRODUCTION OF THESE INVENTIONS INTO OUR LIVES.

IT GOES ON & ONE THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT IT. IT'S REALLY INSPIRATIONAL IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SOME TESLA IDEA THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE, IT'S ANY INVENTION OF ANY KIND. IT MEANS YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING TO BETTER YOUR SITUATION & YOU AREN'T JUST THE "DAILY GRIND" KIND OF PERSON WHO LIVES LIFE LIKE A JELLYFISH BOBBING ALONG CONTENT IN THE WAVES. YES, TO BE CONTENT DOES HAVE ITS PERKS, BUT FOR THE MINDS WHO DON'T STOP THINKING, INVENTION IS YOUR EVOLUTION.

I DON'T MEAN JUST UNIVERSITY-EDUCATED EITHER, IT GOES FOR ANYONE WHO IS REVOLUTIONARY WHETHER THEY'RE 4 YEARS OLD OR 40. AND IT SEEMS LIKE LATELY THERE'S MORE & MORE & MORE.

HOWEVER, IF I TOOK MY NEIGHBORS AND RE-LOCATED THEM INTO THE 1400S THEY COULD LIVE & FUNCTION LIKE ANYONE ELSE AND WOULD LIVE & DIE IN THAT TIME PERIOD WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCE; NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE. IT'S NOT THAT MY NEIGHBORS ARE BAD, THEY AREN'T, THEY'RE VERY NICE PEOPLE, BUT THEY ARE "DAILY GRIND" PEOPLE. THEY WORK, EAT, AND WATCH TV ALL THE TIME. THAT'S THEIR LIFE & IT'S THEIR CHOICE, IF IT MAKES THEM HAPPY, THAT'S AWESOME. BUT, IT'S NOT EVOLVING THE HUMAN RACE WITH STRIDE. THEY COULD GO BACK TO THE 1400S WORK, EAT, AND DO SOME OTHER ACTIVITY LIKE HUNTING, KNITTING, TELL STORIES VIA FIRELIGHT. WHO KNOWS.

THE REALIZATION THAT WE ARE ONLY EVOLVING AT LARGE STRIDES BASED ON THE BRIGHTEST MINDS OF EVERY FIELD THAT EXISTS MADE ME REALIZE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE US TO REALLY GET ANYWHERE. IMAGINE IF THOSE BRIGHTEST MINDS HAD 400 OR 500 YEARS TO LIVE. IMAGINE FOR A SECOND HOW FAR THE HUMAN RACE WOULD BE. THE HUMAN RACE IS HANDICAPPED BY THE LIMITED TIME WE HAVE ON EARTH. I THINK GOD DID THAT ON PURPOSE. WE CAN ONLY GO SO FAR WITH EACH GENERATION & IT'S UP TO THE NEXT TO CARRY THE TORCH; WHICH MEANS IT MAY NOT BE DONE THE WAY THE ORIGINAL PERSON WOULD HAVE DONE IT, WHICH MEANS IT LEAVES THE DOOR OPEN FOR MISTAKES THAT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN MADE BY THE ORIGINAL GUY OR GAL.

CHEW ON THAT & BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU'LL REALIZE HOW OMINOUS THIS TRAIN OF THOUGHT IS.

Ok Ash I am sitting here now reading this and thinking....Ash must be in a very "special" Buddha state of mind to be writing this =)

Are we evolving? yes we are. God/The Devil/ Gods did the passing the torch thing through the generations as a fail safe so the Spiritual Council of 9 and other offices would be shadowing the voices of God.

I disagree. We are God as is All Else (Paramabrahman) - All was/is/will be (Time Itself is a limited concept related to a partial understanding of light and gravity) part of a system talked of in The Praticchyat Samutpada Sutta (Theravadin Buddhist Pali Text) that teaches the following and its subtleties:

THE INTERDEPENDENT ORIGINATION OF ALL PHENOMENA

This includes Evolution Itself as well as the Basis for all Thought Itself which remains secondary to it and also is primary to it. The basis of/for All and Everything is The First (1st) Dimension which both Exists and Does Not Exist Simultaneously.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

:thumbup:

:candle:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

...lost my thought but il say a part that is important

It depends on the chalenge and the tools-information you have to solve the problem

But the list goes like this social conditions and cultural and partly beliefs(bible the first book in print) warlike or not(computers were created to break codes from the US military if i remember correctly) what are the problems of society

Many variables whats important is being able to use the knowlege you have to solve the problems of society

Also i dont care about the evolution of human race

My evolution is set by the problems i face and want or & need to solve bodily spiritual ect
As long as i manage to solve them i wont care about anything else (and before you say its all a chain what if i am able to create my own chain to have my own problems solved but to do that in a personal level maybe i might need the current chain to be brought down)

We are evolving tho maybe socially some culturally other religiously others we are evolving tho i dont care what bs you say technology existed after someone created it not before.

Any questions ask away

ps I cant understand most of this thread and i wont try since i dont care curently maybe later i shall look more into it but does it really matter changes could also be called evolution either forward or backward

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I think the next stage of our evolution will not be a physical transformation (it would have happened already!) or a technological advancement (machines help to dumb us down eg if you have a calculator you find yourself multiplying 4 x 4, where if you did not you would come out with 16 straight away, also things like Sat Navs which detach us from our own central navigation, you rely on what the voices tells you to do instead of looking around you for clues). It will be an evolving of the mind and it is already happening all over the world. The next stage of our evolution seems to be a unification into one mind concept. What people do now with meditation, magick, premonitions etc will be normal behavior not paranormal.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

We don't really need to evolve, do we? Like it says in "A Course In Miracles" - the Fall never happened. There is a part of each of us that has been perfect all along.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

bump

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

For 18 times in a row (some people say 17 and others 14) the human that lives on the planet earth, radically evolves within a 3,000 year period every 180,000 years. Our current evolution evolution began around 1000 BC - Times up for Homo Sapiens Sapientis.....and we are growing into and breeding into Homo Stellae Humanis, and each year it gets easier and easier to spot the people "dying out" and the people evolving.

There are some people I know who have excavated the prehistoric Thames basin and found "organized fire remains" and some stone tools (1 have 3, and Wiccan Warrior Alex has 1) that indicate fire creation and usage was discovered circa 1,000,000 BC........Now here comes another evolutionary trait. The human discovery and use of "The Most Powerful Force"......so after the discovery of fire creation and usage.....we take the the 1 million years and add to it 1945 thus equaling 1,001,945 years later, we discovered the creative usage of Atomic Energy, and we are currently studying fluid dynamics where we can just begin to understand why the very hot gasses turn into electrical fluids (a simple and slightly inacurate way to describe what our Sun does....)

So the question remains: Does Evolution Itself - have an Evolution of Its Self....??? Could it be that Evolution is an Alive Conscious Force?

The More We Know - The Faster We Go
The Faster we Go - The More We Go
To Master Control of Both Time & Space.

An so I look out my office window
and see a young doe looking at me
through glass that neither of us understand.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Maybe this has already been answered. But are we really evolving if a few of us are just building up and adding to the same ideas, or making new discoveries and everyone else blindly follows? If those with the ideas die, as they do, and everyone else just follows them and copies them, and just build upon the existing ideas as years go by, how are we evolving as a race? The only way we would evolve if there was selective breeding of the more intelligent people. Right?

Return to “Ash”