neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have a custom Gargoyle from CH. I truly believe this is her.....but I always feel something on my back (in the middle of my shoulder blades) when I am around water. For instance, when I am watering the horses or washing dishes I feel her ( I hope it is her.). It's like pressure....it's not discomforting at all, but something is obviously there. Also, I feel her when I am working on the computer...for instance now, I can feel her. I hope it is her :) Has anyone had any experiences with their gargoyle and water?

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

yep, the first couple of times that i would meditate with my gargoyle when he came, he would show me this cave near the ocean, or this beautiful aqua-teal tide pool in a cavernous system.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

none of my gargies like water at all. i have a gargoyle statue on my deck and i even get the impression it's expression changes when it's stuck out in the rain like "oh gosh i hate this stuff", lol. maybe i have the gargoyles who just do not like water. thanks for sharing your experiences! :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
gwae
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shamuramat
Zodiac:

Mine seems to like water, gentle rain type stuff, I will have to ask the other family member who has a Gargoyle is hers likes it.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i knew i had asked this question when i first got mine. here's the answers to my question.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 18&t=15105
crone maatkaere wrote:none of my gargies like water at all. i have a gargoyle statue on my deck and i even get the impression it's expression changes when it's stuck out in the rain like "oh gosh i hate this stuff", lol. maybe i have the gargoyles who just do not like water. thanks for sharing your experiences! :grouphug:
and there's always going to be exceptions to the rules. for new keepers it needs to be reminded that not always the same type of spirits are going to like the same things. we (humans, animals, and spirits) are all going to be different and have our own thought process. what one gargoyle likes another gargoyle may be repulsed by it.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Return to “Gargoyle”