Has anyone experienced an actual possession?

Calin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Re-bump. Possession is a very potent tool in magic. Once you build up confidence with a particular entity (and by that I mean trust) you can invite them into yourself, and to work through you on the material plane. I have done this with a couple of goddesses whom I trust, it enables them to give you energies at a much deeper level. I occasionally do this with my queen succubus as well ; )..

Enabling possession is hard to describe, you shift yourself back, shrinking inside your body, moving aside but still in your body if that makes sense, to let them come in, filling the space you have given them. You don't (or shouldn't) lose control, although there are some practices where this is required, to learn it you must control the level of possession allowed. Let them in slowly and over a few sessions to get familiar with their energy. Again, only do this with entities you can trust and have worked with for some time.

There are real dangers, particularly if you do not know how to assert yourself and control a situation if it goes south.

For experienced practitioners who can feel and manage energy, it is quite simply a transformative experience that will change your perspective forever.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I've been possessed during my night terror time as a kid.
Still remember it as clear as day, I was sitting at the table with my parents during breakfast and my mom asked me what was wrong with me last night. I did not get what she meant and said I was sleeping. Most of the time I did remember nothing of the nightly terrors. She told me something that still freaks me out a little today, since I don't know who or what possessed me that night.

She said I was coming into their bedroom, standing at the foot of their bed and stared at them. My eyes were opened wide and I was mumbling gibberish. Then she said my name and I just stopped talking and looked at her, not doing anything, just looking at her like a creep xD she got up and brought me back to my room, putting me to sleep and I immediately closed my eyes and was off to dreamland. I found it scary when she told me, all the more as she added, that my gaze was somewhat not the me she's used to.

Never happened again tough. I've had experiences with the feeling of something trying to take over my body, but it never worked. In the end it was an unbound (whom I knew for a long time already), who let me know he was doing this to test my willpower. I'm not even able to let myself fall when I allow my companions to possess me, it's like my mind is working against it. And I do work with demons and quite the dark beings. I only get the feeling of light headedness, as if passing out but never pass out.

I do have partially possession though, like my leg or arm doing something and that's funny and interesting : P it's not harmful. It actually can be used to communicate as well and sometimes, in my case doing parkour and stuff, they give me more strength in my grasp or more speed while running 2cl

Mebuga
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Calin wrote:Re-bump. Possession is a very potent tool in magic. Once you build up confidence with a particular entity (and by that I mean trust) you can invite them into yourself, and to work through you on the material plane. I have done this with a couple of goddesses whom I trust, it enables them to give you energies at a much deeper level. I occasionally do this with my queen succubus as well ; )..

Enabling possession is hard to describe, you shift yourself back, shrinking inside your body, moving aside but still in your body if that makes sense, to let them come in, filling the space you have given them. You don't (or shouldn't) lose control, although there are some practices where this is required, to learn it you must control the level of possession allowed. Let them in slowly and over a few sessions to get familiar with their energy. Again, only do this with entities you can trust and have worked with for some time.

There are real dangers, particularly if you do not know how to assert yourself and control a situation if it goes south.

For experienced practitioners who can feel and manage energy, it is quite simply a transformative experience that will change your perspective forever.
What do you mean by inviting them into ourselves ? Because when I read that sentence, it reminded me the concept of "bound to spirit". Could you eloborate the difference between ?

Calin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Mebuga wrote: What do you mean by inviting them into ourselves ? Because when I read that sentence, it reminded me the concept of "bound to spirit". Could you eloborate the difference between ?
Bound to spirit that CH does is really binding a link between you and your spirit companion. Possession is inviting them into your physical body, filling your physical body with their energy. It can be with permission or without. If they invite themselves without your permission, it is like what movies like the exorcist seek to portrait (albeit very sensationally) . Bind to spirit and possession are very different things.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

There are more ways of possession than just those said here.
Possession can also occur more subtly and over time.

You can also have a partial/full possession when not explicitly inviting them, but by just allowing it, as example if they gain your trust and you do not know what they are up to and suddenly slip into you and you don't object this that moment, because you trust or don't understand what's gonna happen or happening.

Also things like automatic writing can lead in some rarer cases to possession.

Unwilling possession can lead in shortest time to things like even suicide. So you better understand what you are getting into and don't experiment with things you don't understand the dangers of them.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There’s this post that always sends chills down my spine whenever I read it.
It’s from this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=245&t=42148&start=20
NyctophiliaRaven wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:43 pm So that more people know the story... this is the conversation that N and I had when all this first began. It has been edited to follow the rules of this board.
Conversations with the Possessed - Textbook Case

2/6/13 N I have a shot at being BB's son. o-o Yes that BB's.

10:40 Me Who's Bbs?

10:40 N Beelzebub.

10:40 Me Ah. OK then. (You can tell here that I'm thinking he's sprung a leak somewhere, but unfortunately I was... too polite to say so. I didn't think he'd listen anyway. They never do. And he's young, which makes him even LESS likely to hear what I have to say.)

10:41 N I just have to survive this trial by fire thing.

10:43 Me Good luck. (Not really. This can sometimes mean IDGAF in Lemon-Speak. Sometimes it's genuine. In this case, it's IDGAF)

10:43 N Oh yeah his son or...subordinate or something is coming to test me. Actually he's already here. He cast a damn strong shadow and did this weird laugh thing. I have to survive I think a month. He doesn't seem to strong a demon though o.o might just be a lesser demon he sent after me. Looks kind of like a potato. Like the boogeyman from the kid stories but with a fish face. Not too strong though o.o he's been trying to possess/kill me for about 3 hours now.

10:47 Me A month in demon time or human time? (Details like this are important. How long am I going to have to ignore you?)

10:47 N I think my spirits are either keeping him back or he's dead. Human time I'm pretty sure. I don't know the difference in times.

10:53 N What IS the time difference?

10:53 Me Not a clue. I don't think there's really a way to calculate it, either. (True. I have not a freaking clue. I just know that some places, time flows weird compared to here. But... anyone knows THAT. Although... apparently not him. smh)

10:53 N That's what I suspected I THINK it's human years. Months* Month* Could be a year could be three days meh. If it dolls out too long I'll just end the pest. Hey what do you know about Boreas?

10:58 Me Nope. Anyway... I'll bbl... breakfast calls. POUF (I admit... I lied. I just didn't want to listen to crazy anymore.)

2/7/13 17:07 N Evening Lemon. (The moment this message popped up, I could feel it, hear it... his voice was deeper, older, more resonant, and layered like several people were speaking at once. It wasn't N saying hello. It came out of his hands, and probably was his own thoughts, but... you can feel it underneath... there's more there. That's not a 17 year old boy talking to me. Not completely.)

17:07 Me Good evening. (Always be polite to the unknown bugaboo.)

17:07 N Hows you.

17:08 Me You don't sound like you.

17:08 N I don't? Mmm I just saw Satan and my father it's to be expected, I'm just a little different today it might change. Don't worry. How are you.

17:09 Me I am well.

17:09 N Good o.o what was that. (Pay attention to that. Saying hello might have been the first clue, but the jumpiness... that shows they're screwing with his head.) Nevermind. How was your day.

17:12 Me I had my first physical therapy appointment for my neck today. Got a neck rub.

17:12 Nínja Oh that sounds delightful I don't like being massaged er...too sensual for me I get

¬_¬ em...yeah XD (Yeah, typical teenage boy. )

17:13 Me It wasn't sensual. She was rubbing my bones into place. It freaking HURT. *sigh*

17:14 N o-o Yep that would be sensual to me. Paha XD Hey do you know any Demonologists? (Notice that he hasn't been able to stay on a topic... just randomly jumping all over the place? Another symptom of the disorganization and chaos they've thrown him into.)

17:15 Me My ex claimed to be one, but he wasn't very helpful. (S was a failed catholic and a heroin addict. The two times I was attacked by entities while we were together, he was extraordinarily useless. As always, I dug myself out of it BY MY SELF.)

17:15 N D**n. I summoned a guard dog demon from the more inner circles of hell in the name of my dad but I can't find his name on google so I don't know much about him...her...it. (Right. You're 17 and you are conjuring entities you have no knowledge of, in an uncontrolled way, in the name of someone you think is now your father, but you have yet to have provided any proof that the name you're using goes with the entity you're referring to, and you want me to believe that this is SAFE? That this creature you've conjured is PROTECTING YOU? Uh huh. And you know, The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog is just as real... Or if you don't catch that reference... Pigs fly.)

17:17 Me Ah. Because you know, summoning things you don't know anything about is such a smart thing to do. Always study what you conjure BEFORE you conjure it, man. smh (Behold my Powers of tact and gentle sarcasm. Trust me... I held back. A LOT. I totally deserve a medal.)

17:17 N No it's...it's different than that/It's different than normal. I didn't have any offerings or did any fancy spells with candles and everything. I summoned three guard's on my way to school, only one stayed since he kind of...took charge. It's different... How do I explain it. Respect? He stays in my shadow, he doesn't talk, he doesn't attack anyone I ask to attack...I summoned a guard and that's what he is. I need a demonologist. I even summoned a demon during my exam.

17:24 Me Yeah Probably. You have no idea what you have, and you think you're safe, but you really have NO clue what your'e doing. You've supposedly tattooed a major babylonian deity's name under your skin without knowing who he really is, and now you're conjuring in his name... No offense, N, man, but you have stepped off the deep end of the pool and into the swamplands of s#itsville and you might need a little assistance finding your way back home eventually. Because you're playing with things you don't understand and you cannot name... so you have no idea if they're really just pretending to be nice to you while they figure out how to eat you best. (By this time, I had realized that tact wasn't the right way to go, and that he needed a slap upside the forehead. By a lead brick. Or three. Without a sock.)

17:24 N Just a quick half hour 40 minutes thing to help me during my test.

17:26 Me This is not a quick halfhour problem, N. smh

17:26 N No it's not like that. I passed tests, I was sent to hell and had an audience with tons of...things why would they go to such lengths! They're there when I call aslong as I treat them with respect they help me. I have more power now o.o father marked my other form. And control... Difficult to explain properly. (And here we see the problem. He did all this for Power. So. They pulled a fast one on him, whatever they are, and showed him the illusions he needed to BELIEVE... and then he let them Mark him. I love it when humans do this crap. Branding is FOREVER. Dumb. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. Instant permanent portal into your body. You have become their meatpuppet. Congratulations.)

17:29 Me It's not ABOUT power, or control, Ninja. And if you think it is... you are in for a H**L of a life.

17:29 N Nice pun. (It was, but it was actually unintentional... I didn't have any humor left at this point - I was being straight-up honest with him.) I know what I'm getting into honey I didn't sleep for three days straight because I was afraid that he would

bring me to hell. ( HE FREAKING CALLED ME HONEY. DO YOU SEE THAT S#IT!!!! Seventeen year old little smarmy ogejaworjg aotg[ewlwe! )

17:31 Me That is not what I meant at ALL. smh (Aren't you proud of my ability to remain polite at this stage, because I sure as f*** am...)

17:32 N Ok I will shut up. Please speak. (Oh, goodie.)

17:33 Me I'm not some RHPer who's trying to say oh noes, demons r bad... I'm something else entirely myself and I don't rate things on a scale of good or bad. But getting to where I am now... I've lost a lot to get here, and mostly it wasn't my choice. These things were TAKEN from me to make me what I am as a Power today. That's not a journey I would wish on my WORST ENEMY, man, and you're just a freaking KID. They took my son. They took my whole world from me... and you will never understand what you're about to lose until it's too late. Seriously... you are playing with things you not only don't understand, but really... you don't WANT TO.

17:36 N DON'T CALL ME A F**KING KID! I can take JUST AS MUCH AS YOU AND MORE! Oh sorry anger don't know where that came from. Haha. (And there we see the EMOTIONAL instability coming in to play. Classic. All of this is absolutely classic. smh)

17:37 Me Uhuh. I told you. Call me when you're ready to get out. (And right there... I'm done. I have actually made the decision to let him sink. I'm not willing to be honest about it, I'm not willing to admit it to anyone yet, but that, right there, was the moment I called it quits and said, Fine... swim with the sharks, and may you bleed well for them.)

17:39 N I meant I've been doing this for a while and I want to go through with this, I like making mistakes but I don't make mistakes. I just need a little help and just a tiny bit of support from my FRIENDS. If I can come so far without having my mind and soul scarred with this I can DO this. I know I can, I've done so much by myself, I don't know my own limits but I'm looking forward to finding them out! You've been through this and I know I can't do this all myself so I'm seeking just a bit of help from more experienced people. I want to see if I can do this...pleaasseee? (We've heard this kind of begging before, haven't we. *sigh*)

17:41 Me You are totally talking like a drug addict or an alcoholic right now, you know that, right?

17:42 N Omg you're right XDD Pahaha. I should calm down on the alpha male overpower crap.

17:42 Me Lil bit. (Yeah, No s#it.)

17:43 N Anyways as I was saying just support me Ok? If I want out of it I'll get out of it and if I need you I'll ask you. Though only if I have exhausted other options don't want to be a pain in your ass.

17:44 Me I cannot support your willing possession, but when you're ready to walk, I'll help you all I can. N, you aren't doing what I did. I was forced to be a Power on my own merit. I didn't borrow something else's Power by inviting it into me. It's not the same thing at all.

17:46 Me This isn't a safe decision, and it's not the RIGHT decision, but it IS YOUR decision, and I will respect your choice. But I absolutely do not condone it, or agree with it in any fashion. You will lose. You will suffer. And it will not do you or anyone else any good. That's not like me at all. However... when you're ready to get out of it, if you CAN get out of it by then... I will do what I can to help you or to find you the help you will need by that point. (Still not ready to admit I've given up. Why can I never be brutally honest with people?)

17:47 N One second I need to shield this conversation for a second. (Right, because I trust your ability to shield from things INSIDE you. FOS) Ok. I have a plan B just incase this goes a** up. I am a little worried if it'll work but It probably will. (Not.)

17:49 Me I hope you're right. But you Marked yourself, man... that's... kind of undoable. I don't know. I've never seen a Mark undone, anyway.

17:49 N I'm marked as a son. (Ego.) Hey can you answer me this one question that's been bugging me a bit?

17:51 Me No. You don't know that. You know it was suggested you COULD be marked as a Son... not that you were actually marked as one. You have no idea what that mark is or what it means, within their culture or outside it. You don't even know who really freaking marked you! You have no idea what you've done. Neither do I. And that right there should scare the everliving S#IT out of you. But you think you have the answers and you're young enough that you believe that to be true, and nothing I've said this entire conversation has made a dent in the surety of your rightness, so I'm just going to stfu and go talk to my cat. She makes me happy and she's not a Marked man. (I know, I should probably have told him that the brand is basically a portal into his body - that from now on, they get him rent free whenever they like... but even here, he's a kid. I figured a little hope would be kinder.)

17:53 N Hey how did you know that I seemed different? (Umm... Duh? I'm Psychic? I'm also Old As Dirt and Used to this?)

17:55 Me I heard you and your voice was not your voice. Someone else speaks in your head and out your mouth now. You are not fully you anymore. You are someone else too. And that someone else is starting to take you. Eventually... you won't be there anymore. And I don't want to talk about what you've done anymore. This conversation is over until you want to get that thing out of you and go back to being yourself again. You've made a huge mistake, N, and I can't help you now. (And there it is, finally. The plainspoken truth emerges! HOORAY! However... it's not over yet. I just... He kept talking and... I don't know why I kept telling him no... I should have just said no and blocked him right then and there... but he's a kid, and... I feel sorry for him even if he IS an idiot. We've ALL done stupid stuff, you know?)

17:55 N No I can explain that part. Wait O.O WHERE DID THEY GO! My spirits...<<Removed by Mod>> they're gone. The vampire the dragons the wizard. They're vessels are gone. Be right back. Back. Panicked for a second. Haha... (Yeah... your DA entities hid their vessels from you? THAT'S a good sign. - Oh, side note... the wizard and the ancient vampire in his keep? Turns out he lied to me... they're not DA... they're BA - so the first spirits he EVER brought home were BA. If I'd known that, I'd have never even tried any of this. I didn't actually find THAT out until a month or so after this conversation.) Could you not ignore me? I like talking to you, calms me a bit. Please continue talking to me. (I do not want to comfort you. I want to run. Run as fast as I can, as far as I can. You are a fool... but even a fool's folly can trip the wise, and I don't know that I've got the stones to stand against whatever you've got inside you. Since I don't know what it is... and I don't want to eat it because frankly you totally deserve this for being an idiot, I'm running. Sorry. You lose. Preservation for the sake of others who AREN'T idiots is selfish, I know, but I don't care.)

18:01 Me I'm sorry, N, but... I'm not interested in feeding into your situation or feeding the thing in your head anymore. I don't want to talk to you anymore. It's just depressing me. (Yeah, that's right... his attempts to manipulate me were attempts to steal energy by those entities.)

18:03 N Just..please...I know it's in my head but I'm under control...please I don't want to be alone again. (LIES!) F**k my emotions are everywhere. (No kidding. You're freaking possessed. Of course they're everywhere... it's part of how these things operate... keep you off balance while they eat you from the inside out. These aren't the ones that make you kill - they want to destroy you and killing is a waste of time... self-destruction and the destruction of everything you hold dear is SO much more FUN...) Sorry about that. Jus ttalk to me normally then.

18:04 Me No, N. I'm not going to support this in any way. Go find a priest and then we'll talk. (You'll understand why I told him to find a PRIEST (ew) in a second.) Until then, this is goodbye.

18:05 N A priest?! I can get rid of this in one fell swoop! I don't need a priest! Just talk to me! I promise I have this under control!!!! (Sure you do, buddy. You can stop drinking ANY time.)

18:07 Me No. You don't. And no. I won't. I said goodbye. I meant it. Don't talk to me again.

18:14 N You said you'd help me o.o I don't believe I have everything completely under control, could you help me regain my own control completely. (AhHAH! A kind of breakthrough. However... I know... this is a lie. He's still trying to feed off of me.)

18:15 Me You need a priest, N. You need to say no, get rid of this thing, take yourself back, and you need to walk away from power. For good. No meta. Nothing. You need a priest.

18:17 N Is there...no middle ground?

18:20 Me I'm sorry, but... you went to deep and you did something that there's no middle ground for. If you get those things out of you... and you come back to meta... they'll be waiting. You have to leave it all. You can't come back. (This is the thing about being Marked. There's ALWAYS a way in. But getting him out of Meta... it might help. Maybe. I don't know. But surrounding him with Meta is just... an accident waiting to happen. Thus the priest. Normally I wouldn't recommend Catholicism to ANYONE... I think it's the most evil religion ever invented. However... their methods would keep him safer from the brand than anything else I know of - I am, of course, open to learning other ways. In fact, I really WANT other ways... because endorsing the catholic church is like endorsing... there's nothing I can think of that's vile enough to go there.)

18:22 N Wait by leaving it all what will I be leaving, I can't leave this world entirely it's my life! I can't! I've been doing this for as long as I can remember. (Again, an idiot. I don't recall saying DIE. *sigh*)

18:23 Me You will have to be a deadhead. Numb. You'll be totally human with no paranormal anything.

18:25 N No. There is ddefinitely another way. There must be. There always is.

18:26 Me N... I have seen this before. There isn't another way unless a God helps you out. And you don't have any friends there right now. Except one. And he'll take everything away to make it stop. The others... they'll just let you fight your way through it while you drown. Just because they're gods doesn't make them nice and fluffy. They do what they are supposed to do.

18:26 N I can't just leave when I've just started, too yong.

18:27 Me I'm not saying you have to die. I'm saying you have to leave Meta.

18:27 N Meta? Oh metaphysical.

18:28 Me The Metaphysical community. The paranormal world. Psychism and spirits. Everything.

18:28 N That's worse than dying. But not as bad as what will happen AFTER I die most probably. (I'm not concerned about your afterlife, kiddo... I don't believe Hell is a bad place even if I believed we go there for this path. I'm concerned about your CURRENT LIFE - which you seem to have NO concerns about, and have GLEEFULLY THROWN AWAY!)

18:29 Me You would LIVE. And it would be YOU doing the living. Instead of destroying yourself and everything you love while you could do nothing but watch, trapped inside that hollow meatsack you call your body, knowing it's not yours anymore but theirs. I mean... what's worse? You living a normal life, or you destroying everyone you love in paranormal ways?

18:30 N I don't love anything or anyone. I will NOT be taken. Simple as that I will NOT BE TAKEN! AT ALL. I KNOW now that I have bitten off more than I can chew. (Note the two separate thoughts, clearly dissonant? I will not be taken - oops I've been taken? Yeah... he didn't catch it, but I did. That thing was talking again.)

18:32 Me pft. You've already been taken. I heard it the moment you texted me. Your voice is not your own. They're in your freaking head and you LET THEM IN, you doofus. You've already been taken, because you wanted to be powerful but you didn't want to work for it. smh I'm done talking to you. You just don't get it. You will, but until you do, I'm done.

18:33 N I worked for it. I passed their damn tests I spent so <<Removed by Mod>> long in hell while I slept. I worked for it damn it. They're in my head but they're not telling me what to do because I can HEAR THEM. (Worked for it, my A**! You don't know the MEANING OF THAT WORD! Frankly I'm insulted. I have SUFFERED to get here and this stupid KID thinks that a NIGHT OF TESTS is WORK?) You give up on me too easily. (Yeah. You gave up on WORK too easily you smarmy little s#it.)

18:34 Me You have no idea what I mean by working for something. (Behold my control here. Sometimes my ability to stfu and NOT say the things I'm thinking leaves me in AWE. Thank you, English Heritage.) Tell me why I should help you? Why should I take your mistakes and make them my responsibility? You haven't shown me one reason YET why I should bother. (And there I go. Bluntness. My famous, tactless, f***off speech.)

18:35 N I never said anything about your responsibility. (Pft... you've been trying to make this whole thing my responsibility for the last half of the page. You think I didn't notice that when it wasn't talking out of your fingers, you were begging me for help? While at the same time trying to tell me, like any addict, Oh, No, I've got this HONEY?)

18:35 Me This is the LHP, kiddo. This is the meaning of Personal Responsibility. You screwed up. Clean up your mess, or prove to me why I should help you do it for you. You don't get it. If I help you, they come for me. They don't like it when you interrupt their dinner. Why should I go through that trouble for someone who ACTUALLY WANTED THEM TO DO THEM? (And that, my friends... is when I finally pissed them off.)

18:37 N I'm going to stop talking to you for a bit. They are aware now. You're in danger. Goodbye. I will solve this by myself. They're pissed. (He didn't. The... BANG that hit me... left me quite wobbly for most of the next day, and starving for a MONTH. I'm doing much better now. I had to Hunt every night for WEEKS after this encounter. Because of his foolishness and the level of imbalance in him, I ended up feeding every night for a month on something Other. Oh, and apparently he talked to someone else about all this, and they said to me, "Erm.. he says.. his demons were going to go after you, and that he "Held them back with pure force of will and command" - My reply to this friend? "Yeah, well he has the will and command of a chinchilla on animal tranquilizers. No offense.")

And no, I don't know if they're demons. I don't know WHAT they are. I DO know they're destruction and their intent is to break him and his life and everything dear to him into pieces, while they slowly eat away at him from the inside. For them, it's a joyride.

More power to them.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”