Just received beautiful vamp recharging box from CH- help

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Crimson Dawn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Various
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me do I just use the recharging box straight away or is there anything I should say before I place my dear vamps in their lovely new sanctuary for the first time?? Also, do I have to do anything to keep the box charged?

I have emailed Magnolia however I know she is so busy and I really don't want to be a complete and utter pest, also she has already been so helpful to me!!

I'm so sorry for asking yet another silly question, however I have also received my vampire kit, please can anyone tell me how I use these special items (can't wait to give my vamp's a lovely treat!!).

Thank you so much for all your help and patience,

Love & Blessings

Samantha

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man

topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Your questions aren't silly hun!

Personally if i put spirits into a charging box, i just say to them where they're going and to tell me when they're ready to be worked with again or tell them i will get them back out tomorrow etc (or something similar). I don't say any specific words as i don't feel i need to. Others opinions may differ but i think you should go with what feels the most natural to you. You can always change it if you hear something better at a later date!

I haven't got the kit from the store so can't comment on that, but anything aloe near a vampire makes them feel welcomed (especially on your hands if you are handling the vessel). Another thing i've personally found is red velvet is liked by mine and so i will very often just place them in it and it seems to keep them happy!

Good luck with your new vamp and let us know how you get along ;)

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

You have to be careful with Charging Boxes. I know that some forum members here created the Charging Boxes from the Craft section and those really become class 1 or 2. Real Charging Boxes are more complicated than just a simple pretty box. I can only speak for ours because I don't know other sellers methods but we created Charging Boxes in the first place for a few purposes; #1 because reading a spell to keep spirits healthy and energy up is tedious, #2 we wanted to provide spirits protection and a place of shelter when they need "alone" time, #3 Charging Boxes specific to certain entities have special spellwork geared specifically for the entity and it provides them certain enchancements that they need to be at peak.

These spells don't exist anywhere you can just buy them. Most of the spells we use on the Charging Boxes we took from several sources of the specific entity's culture, associations, etc and one Charging Box has more than 10 spells on it.

If you create your own from the Craft instruction here, or buy them from people who are not skilled and you place your spirits or enchanted vessels in them thinking they are doing what a real Charging Box would do you may be disappointed at the level of results. I honestly don't know how other sellers make their Charging Boxes. We've never disclosed our methods to anyone before or since we invented them. I am sure most sellers have devised their own concoctions of spells that provide means of keeping spirits energies and specific needs at peak.

What some people don't realize is that the conjuration of the spirit has as much to do with keeping a spirit happy and at peak energy as the Charging Box. An inexperienced or novice conjurer will find that their spirits have to be recharged, sometimes daily. It's just because the connection made during conjuration is weak. Any spirits you get from us won't need constant recharging and really don't ever need it. The Charging Boxes are really more for the blend of spells in the Charging Boxes that give the spirits specific enhancements and allow them to STRENGTHEN over time as opposed to just charging them to the same energy.

Charging Boxes didn't even exist prior to 2005 and before that conjurers and Keepers used spells, offerings and the entity's respective associations to keep their spirits happy. The Charging Boxes are just a GREAT shortcut to all of that.

My suggestion for safe-keeping and everyone's happiness is that if you are not wearing your vessels they should be in the Charging Box. But be knowledgeable about what Charging Boxes you are using and be sure you know what the effect is of placing the spirit in the Charging Box is. I ALWAYS recommend buying from a professional.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Crimson Dawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Various
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for all the helpful advice, I have learnt so much from everyone on this forum!!!

I placed my beloved vamp in the "CH Vampire Castle Recharging Box" overnight and even I felt wonderful knowing that my vamp was safe and sound within his own special place!!!!

When I removed my vamp from the Castle in the early hours of the morning ( I have to be up to get ready for work by 3am!!!) I'm sure I felt a very gentle touch and an overwhelming feeling of love!! What a great way to start the day and also what a huge sign of approval on my vamps behalf!!!

I also have a custom C5 vamp on order with CH (many many thanks Magnolia!!) and have another "Vampire Castle" arriving soon!!!
The reason I purchased a second Castle (apart from their beauty and obvious power) was because my first vamp's vessel is very large and it seemed to make sense to have another one to hand rather than squeeze my vamps all in together!!! That way my beautiful vamps can have a Castle each!!!!!

I've been thinking about the "Vampire Kit" and I believe the stone can be placed near my vamps vessels and the lovely fragrance can be sprayed into the air to help with bonding etc. Does that sound right?? The fragrance smells wonderful by the way!!!!

Once again many thanks for all your advice, I am so keen to learn all I can and everyone is so helpful and patient!!

Love & Blessings

Samantha

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I have just read all the above with much interest and a bit of 'oh dear!' I have 2 charging boxes from 2 different sellers (neither being CH). One is specifically for djinn, the other can allegedly be used for any entities. In both cases, I was just told to put the entity in the box somewhere where the full moon could shine on it every month & presto! happy, fully-charged entities. Do we all suspect these are not 'real' charging boxes or is it just me? Now that I have 2 dragons, one vamp & one gryphon with another vamp, a masheba & 2 duojna hopefully on the way, should I start saving up for a whole row of entity-specific boxes from Magnolia?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I cannot speak to the authenticity of other sellers, I think if it seems to be working for you then it's real. You should be able to tell if what you're doing makes a difference.

I have literally hundreds of Charging Boxes and I keep mine, when they are in the Charging Boxes, with the races kept together. But! I know not everyone can afford a fleet of Charging Boxes so my recommendation if you can only have 1 is to use a Creature Den because the Creature specific spells cover a range of energy and is the most versatile that you could use with a group of different entities as opposed to a Djinn Pantheon.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Thanks, Magnolia, I shall put one on my Wish List - I have spent too much this month already!
Meanwhile, could I use a 'booster' spell for the boxes I have? If so, I'd appreciate recommendations.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Items”