Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

As I mentioned in another thread, I have 2 Gold C5 T3 that were conjured especially for me during the leap year special the end of Feb. I still have not had any communication with them except by pendulum recently. I have a C4 Black that I actually felt inside me when it was first bound to me in mid May but since, only contacted by pendulum. Then I have a C3 Silver from the collectors special in June. The very first night after the C3 arrived, I saw, heard and felt her kiss me on the cheek. Needless to say, I was totaly thrilled. And with her too, I have only had contact through the pendulum since.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Okay, here is a practical application for sensing energy.

Rub your hands together briskly for 20-30 seconds. Then hold them about an inch apart. Move them closer together, then slightly further apart. You should feel the energy from your own aura surrounding your hands.

This energy field surrounds everyone and every spirit. Each of your spirits have a different energy. Just like babies first identify people by their faces, we can learn to identify spirits by their energy field. All it takes is paying attention.

Have you ever felt like you were being watched only to turn around and see someone standing nearby watching you? You are picking up on their energy.

Ever have a family member try to sneak up on you and you 'knew' they were there although you didn't actually hear them? Again, you were sensing their energy.

Ever had a co worker walk up behind you and you knew who it was before you looked? Energy.

Pay attention to the energy of those you come into contact with daily.
You may find that you can pick up on this energy even before you see them.

Another fun experiement is to find your children in the dark. Move furnature out of the way (like coffee tables) and make sure no pets will be underfoot in the room. Move slowly and quiety and each person tries to find another without actually touching them. If you know who it is (no touching) say their name. If they say nothing, you were wrong, if you are right, they answer.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for sharing that exercise alex!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ohhhh! Thanx Alex! Itried the exercise right after reading it. It works! It really felt like I was pushing against something and my hands were not touching!! Soo cool :D

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

excellent exercise ill definatly be trying it thanks for that !

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

actually more to the point who has seen my avator ?

My wolf has just vanished this last week and ive got somekind of candilabra up there pmsl :mrgreen:

off to get my wolf back .............

WW x

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I have one that I have been working with for about a month now and I would see flashes and then last night I was out late and wore it. I wore it because of who I was going to meet and he showed himself for the first time. The reason I worked with him so much is because he came from an investigation we did where the son said his mother had a slew of them. I never saw a thing but felt a little something but not enough to place him up for sale. But I did believe what he was telling me so I just kept up with him and then last night as I was walking outside to my car BAM! It was strange because it was a protection thing. I was about to do something that I was not so sure if I should do or go to and then I just knew because I heard a whispering in my ears telling me to just go home. So I was thrilled about that but not so happy as to why he had to show up. When I got to my car I had all these dimes laying on my seat. That was odd too.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

aw Dee Dee isnt it nice to know your been looked after :)
whispers and dimes you got 2 for 1 there lol id be happy with 1 lol.

got a question for you, when you said you heard a whisper in your ear, is it in your own voice or someone elses? i always wonder how people hear things & what to expect should it happen to me. (which i really hope it does one day !! )

Thanks

WWx

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

whitewolf wrote:aw Dee Dee isnt it nice to know your been looked after :)
whispers and dimes you got 2 for 1 there lol id be happy with 1 lol.

got a question for you, when you said you heard a whisper in your ear, is it in your own voice or someone elses? i always wonder how people hear things & what to expect should it happen to me. (which i really hope it does one day !! )

Thanks

WWx
That is such a great question because many times people are not sure of what they are hearing. They don't know if it is coming from their own mind or somewhere else. I have been meaning to address this so I'm really glad that you brought it up.

A great way to tell is if it comes out of nowhere. Sometimes it will sound as your own voice as to not scare you. But when it just enters and your doing something or even doing nothing then it is meant to listen to. The only time this doesn't apply is if your playing with evil stuff because you can't trust it. Not that something isn't really speaking to you but do you want to do what it is telling you?

An example of this is when you hear on the news that this or that person said they heard a voice telling them to kill someone. This can be either mental illness or something else,we don't know because we don't know the people on the news personally that they are talking about. Then you would have to know are they into evil paranormal,so it is just hard to tell.

But all in all when you know you have items that have entities in them and you all of a sudden hear in your heard or ears then it is them trying to communicate with you. People are always going to doubt that or be like wow did that just happen but it did. This is why people are told to listen to that voice. Sometimes it is a soul thing but when you do have spirited items then they are trying to break through. I hope that this helps you.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

Eeh and theres me worried about asking daft questions lol.

I know what you mean about the schitzophrenia thing (ive always said how do they just diagnose it mental illness when it could possibly be something else).

Id actually find it easier to relate to a male voice in my ear rather than a female. (im female) im to quick to put things down to my own mind so for example if i ask my female "are you well today" and then get a "yes thank you" back, i just think thats me answering my own question. I personally wont be happy until i hear someone elses voice rather than my own. Not without it comes out with really long words that i would need a dictionary to understand lol

Everyone needs their own personal confirmation i suppose lol

WW x

Return to “Dragons”