Who has Seen their Dragon???

templarwraith
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I have two Dragons and I have seen them both. My gold Dragon I saw as a flying orbe of light. My green Dragon I actually saw in true form!! Green with scales and ridges and everything. I nearly crapped myself. :lol: Though I have seen my Dragons and felt their pressence, I have not heard them talk to me.

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thats great Templar, was it with your normal vision ? where abouts were you, and how long have you had your dragons ?

yes i know i ask lots of questions but i love long posts going into the nitty gritty details :mrgreen:

Phill..... sat in your car turn around and see a Black End in normal vision thats perfect id love that to happen.

WW x

templarwraith
new here
new here

Yes it was with my normal vision. I've had the green Dragon for 3 months and the gold Dragon for a little less. The green Dragon I have seen in my house. The first time I saw him he slowly walked past me and entered a room ahead of me before I did. Kinda like the way a cat or a dog might do. The gold Dragon I have seen outside while I was sitting and basking in the sun. I always see him while I am doing this. He is a orbe that floats around. I can almost see through him which reminds me of how the creature in Predator looked when he turned invisible. The gold Dragon really loves the sun.

shanli
new here
new here
Zodiac:

[quote="templarwraith"][color=#FF8000]Yes it was with my normal vision. I've had the green Dragon for 3 months and the gold Dragon for a little less. The green Dragon I have seen in my house. The first time I saw him he slowly walked past me and entered a room ahead of me before I did. Kinda like the way a cat or a dog might do. The gold Dragon I have seen outside while I was sitting and basking in the sun. I always see him while I am doing this. He is a orbe that floats around. I can almost see through him which reminds me of how the creature in Predator looked when he turned invisible. The gold Dragon really loves the sun. [/color][/quote]
Thats so cool, i should go out more often when i get my gold dragon. But i dont like the sun though >.< Only when i go for inline skating the dragon would be happy =P

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Templer ! your the poster who likened it to preditor ! i knew id read it somewhere, excellent description, i wouldnt mind seeing mine in the same kind of form.

Its very exciting seeing how everyones visions can be so different ! I yet have to experience a vision :)

WWx

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have 1 SRA dragon and I actually saw a flash of him in my head. It was the most vivid image
I have seen while meditating, and it shocked me. After, I was really excited, because I am new to all of this,
Dragons seem very communicative, more then my faeries!

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey ambiew how do u apply for a SRA dragon? Ive already emailed with no luck x.x; Ive already started collecting this month I got 3 spirits with me so far~D jinn,Farie-Phoenix,and a Leprechaun.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Spiritual_Student
you need to email magnolia for an sra application, when she sends it fill it out,
there may be a delay in emails because ch just hired a new person to help them on the office.She is still training but they will get back to you
good luck
amber

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the respond ambiew :D ill get on it

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I haven't seen mine yet, but I got a kiss on the cheek last night. It took over 2 months, but I think she finally trusts me. I'm so excited!

Return to “Dragons”