active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Starry,

I can't really meditate to well either. I'm out like a light really quickly too!! :lol:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
coco
neophyte
neophyte

twice when i look up to the sky, in a different day when i thinking of the dragon i bought, there's a dragon shape formation cloud up the sky!!! my dragon is on the way here....

i wonder if it is coincidence or what???

2 times..

coco
neophyte
neophyte

or he is trying to show himself already to me?

Silvershewlf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think if u get a strong feeling it's your dragon it probably is. I have not gotten around to bonding with my copper dragon yet , but I was thinking about her these past few weeks. I think she has been visiting me as a cadydid ( Not sure if i spelled that right) A little bug with the body of a grasshopper but wings that look like a leaf. I know coppers are very talkative, and late last night I was washing dishes and had the window open. I kept hearing this really loud chirping... and all I could think of was to reply I am here... where are you and asked how are you... Then I spotted her sitting on the window sill just chirping away! :D I have been bonding with some others but I have the strong feeling it's been her visiting!

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"- Elanor Roosevelt
freetolive

[quote="whitewolf"]Hi,

Out of curiosity who's actually seen their dragons you know as in a manifestation or orbs strokes of light?

I know people have seen colours in their meditations or have seen them in their dreams this questions for people who have woken up and actually seen them.

Also did they appear in their true form (dragon) or did they come through as something else ....... an animal/bird/human.

Curiosity will kill this cat :mrgreen:

WW x[/quote]

how about dragon in mekong river?
http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot ... 0Creatures

nc79
new here
new here

Hey, I know that in asian culture we believe that some dragons live in water. That's why my parents hate us swimming in lakes, beaches, ocean, & rivers. They say they'll pull us under water and drown us, even in shallow areas.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

alaexplorer34 wrote:I'm not sure if i've seen my red or not. I know some of the dragons are shapeshifters and such, but what about reds? The reason I am asking, is the other day I was outside waiting on my parents to go to town(we are like the Waltons, if one goes to town, the whole fam goes). LOL, anyways, a HUGE dragonfly flew up not a foot from me and was staring at me. Now, I've had them fly around me etc, but I swear as I looked at this one, it WINKED at me. Now, I blinked a couple of times and was like "Did that dragonfly wink at me?" I looked again and it winked again. I swear I heard in my head "hello there". About that time, my parents came out of their house, and it flew off.

Another thing, last night as I was halfway between sleep and awake, I had a "dream" about a Dragon that was constantly bringing me things. I couldn't tell exactly what they were, they looked like boulders or such. Well, it woke me up, and I got up for a midnight snack, and as I was walking towards my kitchen, I saw like a black shadow real quickly fly across my line of vision. I thought for a second a huge spider had taken flight, but then I thought it was probabaly Z coming to investigate.

Thoughts anyone? Dragon sightings, or imigination? LOL
I'm thinking it's very possible. I have my first dragon on the way and I feel her presence already. I think that she came to visit me as a bumble bee. I kid you not. First thing one morning I went outside to work on the house (we are painting the exterior) As I walked out the door I noticed that there was a huge bumble bee hanging on the door. I thought nothing of it until I climbed my scaffolding a minute later to the first level and found said bumblebee sitting on the platform. Hmmm....It wasn't flitting about or scurrying around...it was just sitting there and it just stayed there as I worked. When I was done on that level I climbed up yet another level and lo and behold, along comes the bumbleebee and sits on the upper platform! Again, it just sat there or stood there while I worked. LOL. I was quite incredulous and, finally, just said, "That's you isn't it my dragon?" LOL. I thought it was funny since it was a large golden bumble bee and my dragon is, in fact, a gold. :) Coincidence? I don't know. I like to believe in possibility. I'm not a big fan of Coincidence!

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac: