venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

PsycloneDeth wrote:
Back on topic, my two darker Djinn have been hard at work making someone's life a living hell for me. My personal hitlist extends to about 100 folks who have caused more pain than death, so destroying them wouldn't be a factor :clap:

Tell us more ::jawdrop::

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

WOW, DARK CROWD AROUND HERE, REMIND ME NOT TO TURN MY BACK ON ANY OF YOU GUYS :twisted:

COMING FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE HERE, I AM A DARK ARTS JANITOR, CLEANING UP DA OR BA GONE WRONG, AS MUCH AS I AM A PRACTITIONER. I'M THE GUY WHO GETS THE EMAIL/PHONE CALL/HD TICKET WHEN SOMETHING GOES TERRIBLY WRONG WHEN ONE PERSON TRIES TO BA OR DA ANOTHER PERSON.

DA & BA HAS ITS TIME & PLACE, AND CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, IT'S NOT ALL REVENGE, TORTURE, EVIL, TWISTED, CRAZY STUFF.

THERE'S VARYING LEVELS OF REVENGE & SELF-MOTIVATING, KARMIC BALANCE, BUT WHEN IT TAKES THAT TURN FROM DARK TO IRRESPONSIBLE, I CRINGE, BECAUSE IT'S THOSE TIMES I'M USUALLY THE CLEAN UP CREW.

THERE'S ALL KINDS OF BELIEFS WHEN IT COMES TO REVENGE, JUSTICE, KARMIC BALANCE & SUCH. I'M ON BOARD WITH SOME OF IT, BUT WHEN IT CROSSES THE LINE IT CAN BECOME FAR MORE THAN A GRAY AREA, IT CAN GET CONVOLUTED BETWEEN WHO IS IN THE RIGHT & WHO IS IN THE WRONG.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Someone honestly took my post (which was semi-sarcastic) as a threat and reported it. Wow. I'd NEVER harm anyone unless they wronged me first, and I would only harm them to the extent that they harmed me. I'm not here to misuse DA and BA and kill things, I use it responsibly compared to some I've seen. I mostly only use DA for a much more reckless defense (not offense) than WA would do.
ash-mda wrote:THERE'S ALL KINDS OF BELIEFS WHEN IT COMES TO REVENGE, JUSTICE, KARMIC BALANCE & SUCH. I'M ON BOARD WITH SOME OF IT, BUT WHEN IT CROSSES THE LINE IT CAN BECOME FAR MORE THAN A GRAY AREA, IT CAN GET CONVOLUTED BETWEEN WHO IS IN THE RIGHT & WHO IS IN THE WRONG.
Revenge has a place and time, regardless of whether it's wrong. If someone is hurting you so bad that it has driven you insane, then yes, retribution can take place without karmic recoil.
Icarus wrote:Hi,

Power! I want to rule over my enemies and punish them. When you are a nice guy and the world wants to stick your face in the mud, I want my djinns to punish and torment them 20 fold. I never wish death on anyone. How can my enemies be tormented if they are dead. I keep the torment going until I am satisfied and call my djinn back to me. I just want to live a comfortable life without jerks trying to take it away. Karma? Ya, I've been told. :evilbat:
Exactly my point of view when it comes to dark entities. I only strike back when they have stricken first. I've seen people, even on this forum, try and say that I use DA for attention or I use it recklessly. That has never been the case, I hardly use my DA spirits for vengeance.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Newman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Revenge is justified if someone has done you wrong and you have been on receiving end.
Also since this is a metaphysical forum , every thing that is being said should not be taken literally as Psyclonedeth pointed out.

Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I never thought that I would post to this thread(enjoyed reading through it though), I found Ash's comments enlightening, and informative, though to be honest, I was surprised to read Psyclone Deth's post that somebody had turned her in. I didnt see her other post as threatening. As far as karma goes, either I was completely evil in several past lives or it just likes the way I taste for it to keep biting me(lol), or else I am just going through a bad time, which I feel is much more likely. If karma works its out of wack right now. when I was in the Military, I worked with a lot of programs and experiments that were ordered by politician's and political appointees, and if karma works they would all be suffering the worst fates imaginable, not be rich and wealthy. just my thoughts

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

onenuttyguyhere had some great relationship advice on page 4... :thumbup:

My only dark wishes are for money (which makes me greedy, I know!) and for those that harm me in some way to gain empathy for others.
Though, it seems that they never pay for what they do wrong, or that God does not deal out justice for those that harm us fast enough, eventually, they will get theirs. :lildevil:
(We just probably won't be around to see it then, to get the "So ha!" feeling of revenge from it. )
(And who knows how we may have harmed them originally in past lives? Who's to say that what they did wasn't part of our lessons this time around?)

Bringing some light-heartedness back into this topic ;) ...I just decided that this thread should have a soundtrack! Enjoy! :clap:

(Carmina Burana-O Fortuna )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xscsuuKF6ZE

This type of music seems to soothe the savage beasty in me when I'm angry. :devil: :crazy: ::rofl::
I can imagine myself in a desert land somewhere riding on horseback, dust clouds flying, with my sword drawn and preparing for battle to this tune. LOL! :D

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

PsycloneDeth wrote:Someone honestly took my post (which was semi-sarcastic) as a threat and reported it. Wow. I'd NEVER harm anyone unless they wronged me first, and I would only harm them to the extent that they harmed me. I'm not here to misuse DA and BA and kill things, I use it responsibly compared to some I've seen. I mostly only use DA for a much more reckless defense (not offense) than WA would do.
Look, semi-sarcasm is not something that should be the tone anyone should use in the Dark Arts even, because of context of what one could be talking about. When appropriate sarcasm is fine, but according to the forum rules sarcasm is a no-no to other members. Just remember to choose your words wisely in the statements that are made, so they are not took out of context by one member or the other. There are many different individuals from many different countries here that may confuse sarcasm with seriousness or vice-versa. Keep that in mind, while we are all humans we deserve respect.

NOW... as for dark wishes go, those are wishes that shouldn't be advertised lightly either. There's a time and place for a dark wish and whether the appropriate time is at hand to have a dark wish. I agree with Ash in the sense that one should have their ducks all in a row before going all out. Just my thoughts and I sincerely hope I don't have to respond again.

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:WOW, DARK CROWD AROUND HERE, REMIND ME NOT TO TURN MY BACK ON ANY OF YOU GUYS :twisted:

COMING FROM A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE HERE, I AM A DARK ARTS JANITOR, CLEANING UP DA OR BA GONE WRONG, AS MUCH AS I AM A PRACTITIONER. I'M THE GUY WHO GETS THE EMAIL/PHONE CALL/HD TICKET WHEN SOMETHING GOES TERRIBLY WRONG WHEN ONE PERSON TRIES TO BA OR DA ANOTHER PERSON.

DA & BA HAS ITS TIME & PLACE, AND CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, IT'S NOT ALL REVENGE, TORTURE, EVIL, TWISTED, CRAZY STUFF.

THERE'S VARYING LEVELS OF REVENGE & SELF-MOTIVATING, KARMIC BALANCE, BUT WHEN IT TAKES THAT TURN FROM DARK TO IRRESPONSIBLE, I CRINGE, BECAUSE IT'S THOSE TIMES I'M USUALLY THE CLEAN UP CREW.

THERE'S ALL KINDS OF BELIEFS WHEN IT COMES TO REVENGE, JUSTICE, KARMIC BALANCE & SUCH. I'M ON BOARD WITH SOME OF IT, BUT WHEN IT CROSSES THE LINE IT CAN BECOME FAR MORE THAN A GRAY AREA, IT CAN GET CONVOLUTED BETWEEN WHO IS IN THE RIGHT & WHO IS IN THE WRONG.
well said ! i totally agree with you .

StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

Hammer wrote:
PsycloneDeth wrote:Someone honestly took my post (which was semi-sarcastic) as a threat and reported it. Wow. I'd NEVER harm anyone unless they wronged me first, and I would only harm them to the extent that they harmed me. I'm not here to misuse DA and BA and kill things, I use it responsibly compared to some I've seen. I mostly only use DA for a much more reckless defense (not offense) than WA would do.
Look, semi-sarcasm is not something that should be the tone anyone should use in the Dark Arts even, because of context of what one could be talking about. When appropriate sarcasm is fine, but according to the forum rules sarcasm is a no-no to other members. Just remember to choose your words wisely in the statements that are made, so they are not took out of context by one member or the other. There are many different individuals from many different countries here that may confuse sarcasm with seriousness or vice-versa. Keep that in mind, while we are all humans we deserve respect.

NOW... as for dark wishes go, those are wishes that shouldn't be advertised lightly either. There's a time and place for a dark wish and whether the appropriate time is at hand to have a dark wish. I agree with Ash in the sense that one should have their ducks all in a row before going all out. Just my thoughts and I sincerely hope I don't have to respond again.
The forum rules state that sarcasm is not appropriate when used in a hurtful manner against another member. I have never seen anyone on this site do such a thing.

And let us not forget the topic of this discussion! That is also something we should be keeping in mind. This is about our DARK wishes! So of course no one is going to be confessing their insatiable desire for pink snuggley bunnies.

I think it's great that we have been given an opportunity to have this forum as an outlet where we can be open. I hope this is not hindered by skewed perceptions.

As far as my dark wishes...is it strange to say that I have narrowed it down to money and power??? Everything I want to accomplish stems from these two things...Bwah hah hah!

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

StarsmacK wrote:The forum rules state that sarcasm is not appropriate when used in a hurtful manner against another member. I have never seen anyone on this site do such a thing.

And let us not forget the topic of this discussion! That is also something we should be keeping in mind. This is about our DARK wishes! So of course no one is going to be confessing their insatiable desire for pink snuggley bunnies.

I think it's great that we have been given an opportunity to have this forum as an outlet where we can be open. I hope this is not hindered by skewed perceptions.
Trust me, I've been put down many times for my morals (or lack thereof) and personal path, even on this forum.

However, I've never made any threats to other forum members, I simply stated that when I am wronged, I can be dangerous. Assuming no one on here is the type of person to wrong me (haven't met one here yet), then it's not a threat, and the deletion was senseless. I am only after ONE person, and rest assured it's none of you or anyone with a mental sense of rationality.

My DARK wishes are mostly for things in manner of power and money, not revenge. Only like 1/5 of my DA work is towards this one person. With the rest of my "dark" work I have:

-gotten my mum a job
-enhanced psychic ability faster than working with WA
-enhanced my self-security through self-empowerment and defense
-eliminated vulnerabilities between my enemies and I

Is that truly evil intent?

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey

Return to “Djinn / Genie”