what are your dark wishes?

Gleok
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel?
If I could be anything, I would be...: White light/not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Does anyone know how to find this?

[quote="PsycloneDeth"]Someone honestly took my post (which was semi-sarcastic) as a threat and reported it. Wow. I'd NEVER harm anyone unless they wronged me first, and I would only harm them to the extent that they harmed me. I'm not here to misuse DA and BA and kill things, I use it responsibly compared to some I've seen. I mostly only use DA for a much more reckless defense (not offense) than WA would do.

UNFORTUNATELY Phonetics rarely work through text :( I didn't even know you could e reported. What happens there?

::included:: So I will say in light of Starsmack's previous post that My dark wish is to have some pink snuggly bunnies :hungry:

I am sooo kidding btw before anyone doesn't realize the phonetics of my statement lol
Last edited by Gleok on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Every sinner was once a saint.

Everyone has a story, if we take the time to listen.

Once upon a time we were moonshine -Ani

I'm still the angel to a girl who hates to sin. -Tori

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
- Albert Einstein

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. The stars, the moon they have all been blown out. So I stayed in the darkness with you. -Florence + the Machine
StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

PsycloneDeth wrote:Trust me, I've been put down many times for my morals (or lack thereof) and personal path, even on this forum.

However, I've never made any threats to other forum members, I simply stated that when I am wronged, I can be dangerous. Assuming no one on here is the type of person to wrong me (haven't met one here yet), then it's not a threat, and the deletion was senseless. I am only after ONE person, and rest assured it's none of you or anyone with a mental sense of rationality.
I figured as much. You really do remind me quite a bit of myself when I was younger. ;]

PsycloneDeth wrote: My DARK wishes are mostly for things in manner of power and money, not revenge. Only like 1/5 of my DA work is towards this one person. With the rest of my "dark" work I have:

-gotten my mum a job
-enhanced psychic ability faster than working with WA
-enhanced my self-security through self-empowerment and defense
-eliminated vulnerabilities between my enemies and I

Is that truly evil intent?
Surely not. It's interesting how DA work can manifest results faster than WA sometimes. Why this is, I am not entirely sure.

And if anyone is going to be making wishes, it seems like money and power are THE things to wish for! I mean, I guess some people wish for love and stuff. But who needs lovey lovey kissy kissy when you've got the tools to rule the world? Know what I mean? lol

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gleok wrote:
PsycloneDeth wrote:Someone honestly took my post (which was semi-sarcastic) as a threat and reported it. Wow. I'd NEVER harm anyone unless they wronged me first, and I would only harm them to the extent that they harmed me. I'm not here to misuse DA and BA and kill things, I use it responsibly compared to some I've seen. I mostly only use DA for a much more reckless defense (not offense) than WA would do.

UNFORTUNATELY Phonetics rarely work through text :( I didn't even know you could e reported. What happens there?

::included:: So I will say in light of a previous post that My dark wish is to have some snuggly pink bunnies :hungry:

I am sooo kidding btw before anyone doesn't realize the phonetics of my statement lol

I hear snuggley pink bunnies make a delicious stew. Especially when seasoned with cheerful fluffy sparkles.

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

First of all, sometimes the most damaging action is to entirely ignore somebody's existence rather than to actively beat them down until they learn a lesson. It can get intense, mentally and emotionally aggressive.
Sometimes for me, it's..once you wrong me, you lose my attention. I am cold and mechanical towards you, there is nothing of me that will persist in your life aside from any presence that lingers within memories... which may only serve to torment. It can drive some people f-ing crazy for sure. It's not necessarily the most simple task either, you can bring it to great extremes. When I mention this tactic it isn't simply "ignoring" someone, it goes deeper.

With power comes responsibility, and responsibility includes showing you understand when some people aren't worth your time and energy.
Working to get revenge on someone, or mess them up, takes personal energy and it takes time - so one must consider if the result is truly worth that.
Once and a while we jump the gun in the heat of the moment, without realising that acting on certain things may be more trouble than it's worth for us, a disservice. We may make the effort to manipulate things through magick and then later look back and think, wow, that was unnecessary and a huge waste.

I am not one to cross. Plain and simple.
However, my "vengeance" doesn't always need to be through powerful forces of dark magick. I can do a lot by manifesting my energy naturally into my lack of respect for someone, disappointment in them, or disregard of their existence. The power manifestation of my basic reaction to what they have done.
This obviously does not mean I am opposed to having spirits or magick assist in such matters. I just choose wisely the situation this will apply to... I don't have enough time for bs and whatever rids me of it most effectively is key, and so strategy will vary from situation to situation.

I won't deny that at times it is tempting to follow through with an action or impulse for amusement in my underlying irritation with something, it would be satisfying to focus such energy towards certain institutions or individuals just to shake them up and give them a hell of a time for whatever reason.
I have manifested my energies that way before and it was worth it to me...but it has not been something deeply involving or entirely serious in nature ultimately.
If i've wanted to do some scaring, or get to someone, the spirits or energies set towards the task understood my overall intent well.
(The spirits I work with are on the same page as I am, I haven't had any troubles with my requests and desires and how they take them. I have had some issues with direction of magick in the past, but have grown and gained more control over this.)
Many things I seek huge action on, and allow these powers to involve themselves with, are complex and do not affect me alone. In that way I am merely contributing to a larger effort (perhaps an unspoken effort, but it's out there).

There are methods to get your way in some situations through natural skills, cunning and intellect of various areas. Magick needn't always apply, we ought to be able to exercise our other abilities for these purposes as well or even combine them for the greatest result. "Supernatural" forces alone aren't necessarily more "convenient" or efficient, they just handle things differently - with methods applied through unseen realms and finally affecting the physical for the end result.
I wouldn't depend on them alone to get my way, even in extreme matters that seem like they can't be affected through any other method.

Also - just something that came to mind now - I hope everyone who has powerful magick and spirits or entities at their disposal understands the difference between acting on something just to make oneself feel better, as opposed to doing so because it is truly justified in some respect.
People will do what they do, most have clear reasoning even if all don't agree with the same reasoning behind things... but doing something just to make you feel better or temporarily alleviate a reaction to what has been dealt to you is not necessarily going to make the situation better. It's a juvenile way to respond to a problem, and will come back to bite you in the ass.

At the base of things this thread is on Dark wishes... so I will indulge you -

I would ask that those who have deeply insulted me realise how wrong they were, and suffer as a result of this realisation - having their lives crash down around them as they fall into a psychosis with everything they ever believed in seeming distant and untrue.

For institutions or groups plaguing society somehow, to suffer in a similar way to what is noted above, lose control over everything they thought they had a grasp on and crumble. Or else, to be inflicted with the same issues they caused for others... gather a better understanding of themselves and their surroundings, to quit running from the truth.

For the disturbingly apathetic in society to be forcibly shocked into waking up to their ways, and see how useless or generally ridiculous they are. This is a dark wish encompassing something very positive, as they may be forced into this awakening through an unsettling event.. but in the end they would change for the better. May apply to the above idea regarding institutions and those of authority in the same way, in certain circumstances.

Those who torture unnecessarily..selfishly...etc, to be "tortured" in the same manner - basic revenge of turning things back on an individual or group, which I briefly suggested in one of the other points. (Although I do not mean to imply that this would always mean applying physical torture, the mental/emotional equivalent is often more effective.)
For many serious criminals such as serial killers and other particulars who commit horrendous acts senselessly, the death penalty is laughable in my opinion - I feel doubt that it is adequate punishment. Of course many would argue me from a few different directions. We all have different viewpoints based upon various systems of belief, and what is important is that what we follow is something we can be passionate about, we must be true to ourselves. I won't sugarcoat anything I believe in.

...Amongst others.

Some simple "darker" actions I have taken include causing nightmares to come to people in order to send a certain message,
and - through intent I have had people misplace something or little circumstances manipulated so that particular actions that would annoy me or upset me couldn't be pursued in the moment (were at least delayed, like someone misplacing their cigarettes and therefore unable to smoke around me if I didn't feel like tolerating it lol)..this can be dark simply because it may place my desires over their's and is benefitting to me while it slows them down or frustrates them.

I use dark energy for just about everything, not just dark requests in a sense that may be questionable to some or take morality into consideration. DA can of course be applied to a range of things, there is a spectrum to it.

As for money and power, I believe I can gather these things naturally if I work towards them. Money doesn't mean much to me although i'd love to be wealthy just because I could really put it to proper use.
I am confident I have what it takes to amass the money I need, and achieve any power I seek just by continuing to follow my path and pursue the right opportunities granted to me.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I agree. If you want to annoy a person or get them to beg, ignoring them works if you are friends to begin with and you have a friendship to negotiate. With strangers, I don't think they care.

I don't have any dark wishes. No one has been bugging me as of late. But I have had dark thoughts in the past. I too have asked my djinn to wait for me to finish editing my thoughts.

I say don't feel bad for having a darkside. We all have it, but alot of us through trial and error chose to not go there. Got to get burned to know fire is hot.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

noc, you have hit the whole idea right on the head of the nail! the most powerful thing you can do is to ignore your enemy because it then lessens their power and hold over you that may have existed before. when you take away the person's power, you leave them with no resource that they can go after you with. allow your enemies to become "persona non-grata" and they lose any power over you because you have decided not to give them that power!

tit for tat with the dark arts often turns out horribly wrong because usually the ones acting in this manner are not that experienced, may or may not have formal training and as ash and magnolia always reminds us - to be a keeper of a da spirit means a great responsibility of knowing how to control your emotions prior to dealing with the da spirits in your keep! when we allow another to upset our mindset, we lose that part that would keep us in control and when we begin dealing with the da spirits in an emotional manner we are no longer in control but the da spirit will have a feast because it realizes it is in control!

dark wishes are things we've all had at one time or another, just matters if we have acted responsibly or irresponsibly.

as for dark magick working quicker than white, i wouldn't put money on that statement especially if you're talking about someone with formal training and a whole lot of years' experience working their magick to perfection. my mentor considered anyone with less than 5 years practice and training as still a novice and one had to completely understand the white arts inside, out and all which ways with a solid foundation of such (as well as showing him the resulting work) before any sort of consideration was given to branching out to the other areas of magick - certainly the dark arts were to be entered only after a solid understanding of white was accomplished to his satisfaction and he made sure all his students learned the black arts if only to understand how to stand against it if one had to. most times the truly accomplished practitioner does not brag about what they can do or the full extent of their knowledge. there is a time and place for all colors of magick but the power and manifestation of the wish....comes from the intent of the one who wants to see the results.

great post noc!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Kimberly0821
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have a question. First, I have enjoyed immensely reading this particular forum. In terms of granting wishes, do you find your dark spirits granting your wishes faster and if so, did you do anything in paticular to make this happen? I have a "HAUNTED DARK IFRIT EFRIT DJINN JINN GENIE Egyptian". Per the advice on another thread, someone suggested getting a dark spirit for wish granting if I felt the other spirits were taking too long. My wish is not about revenge or anything like that, but I do have two particular wishes, one that deals with protection and the other that deals with finances that I really need some help on. So far I am fine on the protection, but the other one I really need ASAP. I read somewhere about writing my wish on a piece of paper, making an offering such as a piece of my hair and then burning the piece of paper and releasing it into the wind. I did that. I have burnt lavendar candles almost non-stop. I have slept holding him and then I have put him in the moonlight when I wake up. What more can I do?

I posted his picture last week on another thread and someone made the comment that after looking at the vesell, there was alot of negative energy. Is this just him or something that I have done to him? I am not sure how to interpret "negative energy." This is not my first dark spirit, I have an Einherjer as well. I have not experienced many side effects with my dark spirts except a little bit of moodiness in the beginning with my Einherjar.

I just really need help with my wish! Any advice is greatly appreciated. I just feel like I am getting no where quickly. Also, I had previously read that in wish granting that if what you are wishing for is not meant to be, that it won't happen. Is this true even with dark spirts? Can't they bend the rules and make it happen?

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi kimberly! try lilac scent for your offering. my djinn all seem to really enjoy the scent of lilac, especially my ifrit whom i have often talked about. the negativity might not be "from your spirit" but rather we tend to pick up negative energies by simply going out as we go about our daily routines and such. a proper sage cleansing should help clear you of that.

as for the wish you need to come to fruition, there can be a number of issues that might be prolonging the granting that has nothing at all to do with whether the wish granting spirit is wa or da - the time simply could not be right, the situation might need to continue on it's path a bit, etc.

just remember, just because we want something does not mean we're going to get it! all things happen in the time that they're meant to, just keep positive that it will come to pass is my suggestion. :) hope this helps! :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kimberly0821 wrote:
I just really need help with my wish! Any advice is greatly appreciated. I just feel like I am getting no where quickly. Also, I had previously read that in wish granting that if what you are wishing for is not meant to be, that it won't happen. Is this true even with dark spirts? Can't they bend the rules and make it happen?
I second this question. It was my understanding that djinns were very powerful and could therefore bend and manipulate energies to grant wishes. As in, it doesn't matter if something is in your life path or not. If the wish is made, the djinn CAN bend the ways of the universe to manifest the wish, it is within their power. Am I mistaken?

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Since having a child, I can honestly say that if anyone purposely did something truly evil to him, I would retaliate with full force knowing full well and accepting what would come back to me. With all of the people I love, he is the only one I can honestly say I would die for in a second and if I had to... yes, even kill for. I'm being brutally honest here is all. I am a peace loving individual and I'm not even remotely close to being evil. I get angry but I have very good reins of control on myself. I have never and would never intentionally hurt ANYONE (unless attacked to an extreme level, for defense)- I do believe in protection and barrier spells to keep evil from harming me and my family (including my pets and spirit family). In fact, I hope my beloved shaitan has enough to keep her occupied, since I'm not very evil ;)

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity

Return to “Djinn / Genie”