neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I second this question. It was my understanding that djinns were very powerful and could therefore bend and manipulate energies to grant wishes. As in, it doesn't matter if something is in your life path or not. If the wish is made, the djinn CAN bend the ways of the universe to manifest the wish, it is within their power. Am I mistaken?

Thanks StarsmacK. This was my understanding as well. I was under the impression that if something was not in your life path but you made the wish to a dark spirit, in my case, my djinn, then he could manipulate things in order to grant my wish. To say that he can't, regardless of my life path, is not my understanding of the powers that a dark djinn has.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

all i have witnessed and have been taught all i can pass along is that we do not always get something just because we want it to be so. personally i wish everyone would get not only everything they want but also everything they deserve in life but then what kind of lesson would that teach us all in the end? that if we want something we can wish for it and have it appear for us....nah life is neither that easy or that condescending. :(

if the wish is something the djinn can manage to have manifest, then it will, if not, just don't be too disappointed. our wish granting spirits (wa and da) do all they can to assist us and bring to fruition what we ask for but sometimes they just can't. does that mean they fail us....of course not! perhaps the wish just was not something we are meant to have right now - but maybe in the future it would be a different answer.

think back on that great song made famous by the rolling stones when they say: "you can't always get what you want...but you get what you need". btw, even if the wish doesn't happen always remember to thank your spirit for trying to make it happen for you. :)

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Sassy wrote:When I was in an mentally abusive marriage. I made the mistake one night of saying in anger 'I wish this a$$hole would just leave me the H#ll alone, and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves!!' Well... I had not set up house rules with King, My dark madrid djinn King, yet on what I say in anger and found that he truly took me at my word...

The next day my husband was arrested for wrecking his car with no drivers license...
A month later I left him and it just got worse.
He shot himself in the leg by accident and had to have surgery to remove the bullet...
He was stalked by the state trooper who arrested him to start with for 6 months, put back in jail 3 times for charges that was not even his, as in the courts could not find the charges when he went in front of the judge...
He lost all of his money paying lawyers and court costs (he loved to flaunt his money to me, and then take all the money I made... a little $60 a month)

I finally had to say 'LEAVE HIM ALONE!! I want him to find a good woman who will be good to my children so he can MOVE on with his life! The only way he will leave ME alone is if someone else enters his life!!'

Less than a month later he met someone. It took him another month to start to go out with her and now they are living together. She is amazing with my children and even loves to help my own mother with things.. She was a gift from above!!! She also does not let him control her the way that he did me. Poetic justice is when she turns her cell phone off so he can not drive her crazy when she goes out with her friends... He is finding out what he put me through for 18 years, but she treats him better than he did me. ;)

Be careful of your anger and thoughts unless you have good rules that can not be taken other ways...

Blessed be,
Sassy

Hi there Sassy,

How are you? I just came across your story and I almost cried as i can relate to what you went through. I would like to ask you though (as I am extremely interested in getting one), can you please tell me where you got this king djinn from? ebay? If from ebay, can you tell me which seller? CH? what class is he? was he pre-bound or custom? Thank you for your time!! ::goodluck::

Nikka
nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

I just finished reading this forum and got so wrapped up in it that I forgot everything else. We are all human and therefore we all have a dark side...If I am not mistaken, the most dangerous animal or species on earth would be us because we use everything at our disposal when we are backed into a corner or when someone we love is threatened. I'm pretty sure everyone in their life has had a dark thought at one point in their lives or another but to act on it, or rather to have their djinn act on it can be understandable...I personally like to think of myself as a good person but if i have a dark thought about something or someone, i immediately feel regret & ashamed, like I should know better. But there are other days when I think of something dark, it just stays stuck in my mind and I look at every angle on how the djinn can go about granting it...

For example, my fiancee went through a physical & emotional abusive marriage with a countrywoman of mine several years ago and as a result, not only was there a child involved (their child) but my fiancee is going thorugh post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, etc(he will adamantly deny it or scoff it off or rebuke it). Along with these disturbing things, I have had to face & am still facing suspicion from him or rather wariness because (even though he will not say it to my face because he knows how I will react) he deeply believes that because me and his ex-wife are the same nationality, with me, he is waiting for the other shoe to drop, for me to finally reveal to him that I am just like her, etc. I did everything I could to help him and it has worked for the most part except for his ex...she is a continuous presence that unsettles him as he keeps being the victim....By that, I mean taking their child away from him for months, making up lies in open court, slander/defamation, etc. What would my dark wish be? I've had several thoughts but I don't know if they range from funny, harmless, harmful, or even really unbelievable...

1) That his ex go through the same hell that she put him through a 1,000 fold.
2) That she lose her voice
3) That she lose custody of their child immediately & permanently
4) That she be forsaken by everyone
5) That she go through the worst possible luck in all aspects of her life

Yes, I know that a higher power takes care of everyone in due time but our djinns can actually help in speeding that along in a convenient manner, don't you think? I often wonder if djinns relish being sent out to punish someone or if they have a distaste for it...hmmm.

Nikka
Black Dragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns/Khodamns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Stay the same
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackDragon

Hi sassy. Where did you get your king from?

Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:Hmmm..-have been reading this post with interest, but was sure i wouldn't leave a comment, for I had no dark wishes for my djinn..- until NOW!
First of all..I'm a huge animal lover..- nooo, no ranting about the chicken issue..( though I wouldn't want to see the chicken killed by a djinn..I think there are other possibilities to get an annoying rooster out of one's way without having it killed...-but that just as a side note.. ;) )

What REALLY made me jump was an article in an austrian pet-magazine, showing a picture of an almost starved young pitbull terrier, found under a bridge (very close to my apt), set out, laying in the snow, too weak to be able to stand..and looking like a skeleton.. :scared:
-the dog collapsed 4 times when the animal shelter team tried to take him to the car (why the heck didn't they carry the dog??)....- and meanwhile is under medical supervision, with everyone praying he'll survive..

I know this is just ONE example of how cruel ppl can be..- but after seing this horrific picture I finally knew WHAT to do...
- giving my darkest spirits green light to have fun with the bastard(s) who did this to the dog! :evilbat:
And this time I don't care for the karma it could bring me.. :skull:

I believe karma works automatically, so it isn't really necessary sending the DAs out ..-
(what such ppl put out, they get back eventually.. -one way or the other.. :devil: )
-but being kept idle for the longest time long I'm sure they would appreciate some entertainment.. - So here they go..:lildevil:
And if they like, they can take a look around..there are millions of animals out there, suffering due to human cruelty..
Probably my little group will be busy forever.. :hungry: :twisted:

-Sorry, but I'm mad as hell right now! (And yes, I slept over the issue, but my rage is still alive.)

To be honest, if I had any dark djinn, I'd probably wish for the same thing in your case. I HATE with a burning passion, people who abuse animals.

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Especially people who abuse bunny rabbits

Go Big or Go Home.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Black Dragon wrote:Hi sassy. Where did you get your king from?
I just read through this thread, at one point, someone asked this and Sassy had replied that the seller she got it from had recently gone out of business.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

my wish, for an ice cream that has no calories :lol:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Hot skillet apple pie with cinammon drizzles and ice cream, variety meat feast, chinese food,sushi, all sorts of curry dishes, seafood brunch buffet, chicken and waffles.... crepes, belgian waffles with different syrup flavors and lotssa butter and cream.... with all the calorie trimmings included...

Go Big or Go Home.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”