ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

This is aimed at those who own the darker djinns.

What wishes or desires have you asked for?
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ishhstar wrote:This is aimed at those who own the darker djinns.

What wishes or desires have you asked for?
You first... ;)
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

If ever I will own one in the future - here is my wish teach the corrupt officials of the government a lesson. Will this count as dark wish?
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 100000
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of my creations.
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am, Goddess..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

When I was in an mentally abusive marriage. I made the mistake one night of saying in anger 'I wish this a$$hole would just leave me the H#ll alone, and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves!!' Well... I had not set up house rules with King, My dark madrid djinn King, yet on what I say in anger and found that he truly took me at my word...

The next day my husband was arrested for wrecking his car with no drivers license...
A month later I left him and it just got worse.
He shot himself in the leg by accident and had to have surgery to remove the bullet...
He was stalked by the state trooper who arrested him to start with for 6 months, put back in jail 3 times for charges that was not even his, as in the courts could not find the charges when he went in front of the judge...
He lost all of his money paying lawyers and court costs (he loved to flaunt his money to me, and then take all the money I made... a little $60 a month)

I finally had to say 'LEAVE HIM ALONE!! I want him to find a good woman who will be good to my children so he can MOVE on with his life! The only way he will leave ME alone is if someone else enters his life!!'

Less than a month later he met someone. It took him another month to start to go out with her and now they are living together. She is amazing with my children and even loves to help my own mother with things.. She was a gift from above!!! She also does not let him control her the way that he did me. Poetic justice is when she turns her cell phone off so he can not drive her crazy when she goes out with her friends... He is finding out what he put me through for 18 years, but she treats him better than he did me. ;)

Be careful of your anger and thoughts unless you have good rules that can not be taken other ways...

Blessed be,
Sassy
Be the bi@ch you are inside and fu@k the rest...
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sassy wrote:When I was in an mentally abusive marriage. I made the mistake one night of saying in anger 'I wish this a$$hole would just leave me the H#ll alone, and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves!!' Well... I had not set up house rules with King, My dark madrid djinn King, yet on what I say in anger and found that he truly took me at my word...

The next day my husband was arrested for wrecking his car with no drivers license...
A month later I left him and it just got worse.
He shot himself in the leg by accident and had to have surgery to remove the bullet...
He was stalked by the state trooper who arrested him to start with for 6 months, put back in jail 3 times for charges that was not even his, as in the courts could not find the charges when he went in front of the judge...
He lost all of his money paying lawyers and court costs (he loved to flaunt his money to me, and then take all the money I made... a little $60 a month)

I finally had to say 'LEAVE HIM ALONE!! I want him to find a good woman who will be good to my children so he can MOVE on with his life! The only way he will leave ME alone is if someone else enters his life!!'

Less than a month later he met someone. It took him another month to start to go out with her and now they are living together. She is amazing with my children and even loves to help my own mother with things.. She was a gift from above!!! She also does not let him control her the way that he did me. Poetic justice is when she turns her cell phone off so he can not drive her crazy when she goes out with her friends... He is finding out what he put me through for 18 years, but she treats him better than he did me. ;)

Be careful of your anger and thoughts unless you have good rules that can not be taken other ways...

Blessed be,
Sassy

you have a powerful djinn there.
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Sassy, Rhea, the death phantom, the chaotic bit@h...
Zodiac:

He is very powerful, all of mine are, yet King is the only dark one. Unfortunately he is challenged by every new powerful spirit that enters our lives. LoL The main rule I have is 'Leave King alone!' I keep telling him that when I am angry not to pay any attention to my words, only if I specifically request him to do something to someone can he do it. He has made sure my children got christmas for the past 2 Christmas', when someone does me wrong or even thinks of doing something to me he has been known to kick their bed all night long until they tell me that they are sorry and why.. You would not believe how many times my own step mother has run into my room at 3 am saying 'I am sorry now call him off please!'... and when I truly want revenge he is always right by my side wanting me to 'unleash me upon their heads princess, I am very good at this!' LoL

My truly dark wish was one time for him to do what ever he wanted to make some men that were stalking me astrally go away...

He showed me the details of what he did, and it would make anyone cringe in horror. He had every thing they had in their living room flying in the air, papers swirling around their head and then he manifested in front of them in this really cool and very scary form... Those guys never tried to stalk me again.. and King had a blast as well.
gklali
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel/djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

Sassy i seriously love your djinn!! ^_^ :thumbup: where did you get him from??
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

If I have any dark wishes I would probably ask my dark djinn to KILL my neighbor chicken! :crazy: . It is sooo annoying :frustrated: especially when my window it located near where they leave this damn chicken soo irritating with the constant noise. I mean come on eat it already ::rofl:: .

I guess this is as bad as I can get :silly: .
"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Sassy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ROFL I love it!! I used to have those darn things under my bedroom window crowing all the time! I know exactly what you feel!!
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I know it's off topic but I feel you on the rooster business! My evil ex-neighbor (still my parents neighbor) had an evil rooster that would stand right under my bedroom window & crow starting at 3am. The d@mn thing even chased me into my own garage one day & kept me stuck there for over an hour until I could get ahold of another neighbor to help me chase the stupid thing off. I learned the hard way that day that their nails are super sharp & can quickly do a good amount of damage to a brand new pair of jeans (I worked really hard to earn those jeans too!)
My father finally had enough of us always being harrassed by the rooster that he got out his pellet gun & with a few well placed pellets, taught that rooster to stay in his own yard. (I can't say that no roosters were harmed in the making of this post cause I'm sure it probably hurt, but no roosters were killed- :lol: )
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”