Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was just told some of the veteran & experienced members here took this post personally and as criticism of their own knowledge. I am aware that you don't have to be a seller to be well-versed in the arts! There are many, highly intelligent people here who are not sellers in any way who are qualified to dispense advice!

I think if you could answer my email for a week you'd see that this post hit the mark for many of the new collectors who will follow blindly any advice from anyone without question. Then they believe their spirit or enchantment is gone, damaged, weakened, lost, etc and it starts a birrage of problems not only for me or Ash (because they believe we are responsible for anything they read here) or the original seller.

So this post was not a criticism, it was a plea for those who are new to exercise some common-sense judgment and before they do anything that can be perceived as extensive or drastic to PLEASE consult with the original seller or someone they know to be knowledgeable.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

As a newbie to the forum & already-established asker of dumb questions, I appreciate Magnolia's posting as a very timely reminder not to go off half-cocked! It is very tempting to read something & think, "Hey I should try that!" without really thinking it thru. I really appreciate all the help & advice other members offer but the basic concept of 'Check with the seller first' should probably be posted in Very Large Letters in every inexperienced collector's home!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

I am sorry :eh: I bet you are frustrated Magnolia!
I think Dr Suess has a good idae. Maybe post something in
the FAQ section or have something posted when newbies first sigh up.
i love the idea of exchanging ideas. Not everything or idea is set in stone And we can learn from each
other. If someone has a question on an item they purchased, they should contact the original
seller re the item or question they have!
but Magnolis we appreciate your help and we love this forum :thankyou: :thankyou:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

That is a good idea - tell people when they first sign up to consider carefully before doing whatever. A sort of 'Don't try this at home' reminder.A lot of people probably do not read the 'read this first' thingy!
Another idea: how about a 'Serious Problems' thread so that Magnolia, Ash & sellers can check there first? And keep it for genuinely serious probs, not just the minor ones.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Magnolia's Right. To all Dear Veterans. Don't be discouraged or take offence on those words. We appreciate the kind help by u guys Trying to give advises on bonding and sharing ur experiences to our newbies who r most of the time tottaly loss and don't know which way 2 go. I have always felt positive in this Forum here where there are full of kind hearted souls who won't think twice on giving positive advise or even a few words to make the person feel better. But as a newbie or the person having the problem, I should only take in wat's necessary. For god's sake we r given a Brain and we can think wat's gd for ourselves. Everyone's Different. More rather take it as other ppl's experience. It might or might not happen 2 u. Atleast we would have known tat it might be possible in the years 2 come. For Full Answers It's best 2 contact the seller who sold u like magnolia said. Let us all make tis a more wonderful place 2 be for the decades 2 come. Thanks :thankyou:
Jus My suggestions

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Who said: "Nothing is Real, Everything is to be Believed"
I think is was either William Blake or Aleister Crowley, but am not sure...
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

As somewhat of a newbie still myself, all the information out there can be really confusing. I agree you have to be careful. Thanks for the reminder Magnolia!!!!!

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I am going to bump this as we all need a reminder every once and awhile.
There are many well meaning people on this board, but, as a friend put it, would you go to anyone else for dental care other than a dentist?
I think it's important we as members too, know our own limitations and not try to spread ourselves to thin at times. I've been guilty of it and it only ends up hurting other in the end, whether intentional or not.
If you as a keeper are having issues with a spirit/spell go to the original conjurer/caster first before anyone else. If you get advice from a forum member it is not disrespectful to take it with a grain of salt. Do your research, and look to experts in the field before trying anything you are unsure of or wigging out because someone told you that you have a dark spirit around you. This is not meant to offend anyone, it's just the truth of the matter. There's nothing wrong with giving advice, but no one's advice is the end all be all.
Just my two cents on the matter :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

very well said phoenix and i heartily agree!

sometimes thoughts or ideas are offered in well meaning and good faith but in the end it just is not the truth of what really is. i've seen people reach 6 months to a year here and after reading the posts and threads begin to act as if they really do have the training to offer exact information like "this is what you need to do". again, well meaning and thoughtful but without actual training in any subject (especially magick and conjuration) you are simply offering suggestions from your limited range of knowledge in the field - and i say this with no disrespect either. i'd rather take the advice of someone fully trained in a certain field than trust something to a well meaning friend who might not really know what they're saying (or the "well i read it on the internet so it must be fact", ya - word of advice - nobody is going to find a real working conjuration spell for any dark art spirit or black art entity online, you might find something entitled that but i can tell you it will not be in it's entirety for simple safety sake). why do you think so much was kept highly guarded and secret unless the person was fully adept and trained (then it was usually passed on to them by the master).

these are just some random thoughts since some current threads have really caused me to wonder "who is telling these people this stuff" in a very ::wtf:: ::saywha:: mindset here. as to that grain of salt phoenix advised about - she couldn't be more right! hope this helps some of you. :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

::bump::

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Messages & Updates”