My Hellhound and our dog!!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Quite awhile back I got a hellhound whom I know just had to come to me so I got her from CH. Now that night that I bought her she did come to me, as often before when I have gotten spirited items, they come to me that night. Well after I went to bed that night I woke up to our dog, who is a collie-german shepard mixed was just barking up a storm which is not like her at all for she barks when someone comes to our house.
I got up and went to check on her since we keep her in the house at night and she was sitting in front of the TV barking at it. Now she has never done this before, actaully it was funny to see. So I eneded up covering the tv with a blanket and she quit barking. I also had the feeling that my hellhound was making her presnce known to me and so asked her to let our dog be, hehehe.
Now every once awhile the dog will bark at the tv, so I have to cover it up and laugh at them both(my hellhound and my dog), and tell them to knock it off since I like to be able to sleep.
I was just wondering if anyone esle who has hellhounds and dogs have ever had anything like this going on and what they did about it.
Let me know what you did about it, now understand I don't feel anything bad about it, I just feel it is their way of playing for want of a better way of saying it. Thanks, starfire

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

i don't have a hellhound *not yet anyway* BUT i do know that my genie and my spriggan like to play tricks on the puppy and get her wound for sound :D they like to apparate (sp?) and dissipate really fast in circles around her just to get her to barkin and tweakin out :)

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”