THE BASICS

George00
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

I just kinda jumped into collecting, but I never really learned the basics. I was wondering:

Where do the spirits of creatures come from? Meaning where they once alive or just born in spirit form? How are their babies made?

Can spirit creatures die or be harmed? Can another spirit creature attack and kill them? Can the holder of their vessel injure them by leaving their vessel in the sun, rain, cold, etc?

Do spirit creatures have to stay near their vessels or do they have lives in another realm and just use their vessels as portals to their keeper?

If a spirit creature is bound to you, what happens after you die? Are you still bound? Can you join your spirit creature in the afterlife?

Opinions/experiences welcome and thanks in advance for any replies!
And I really wish that I could talk to my spirits better so that they could tell me!

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I am quite new to all this myself but that is why the Forum is so neat - spend a little time browsing & you learn a helluva lot! And members are very helpful & forgiving - I have asked some questions since I joined that I am sure were pretty dumb & ignorant & have had nice replies. Maybe if you either Search for topics or look at the Boards that deal with the entities you own, you can find answers. Also, the Encyclopedia has a ton of useful stuff.
Good luck!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
George00
neophyte
neophyte

THanks for the kind words! Sorry, I didn't mean to ask stupid questions :oops:

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

the only "stupid questions" are the ones not asked!

Definitely browse through the topics. Magnolia recently posted info on spirits:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... f=6&t=1965

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Creatures”