Bonding

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Cinikulo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Hai,

So, I'm thinking about connecting with my spirits again. My collection is: 2 demons, one marid djinni, a faery, a CH Nixie from forever ago, a CH custom simurgh, a Djinn-vamp, and a WW servitor that I lost within an hour of receiving. I'm thinking I would like to connect with my simurgh first, but I've lost that vessel too. I have hobgoblins on the brain, but thyat's for another time. Tips?

Oh, I forgot, I also have a VS boo-hag, but I doubt the authenticity. Thx for the help.
::thanx::
::noob:: :feedback:

'Quod di dant fero.' - 'I bear what the gods give me.'
-Plautus' Aulularia
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The spirits from us you should be able to bond with because they are Bridged to you. With the spirits from the other sellers I would recommend asking them about the binding process and if they could re-bind for you.

Have you tried taking some measure to bond/connect with them at this point? Have you been working/interacting with them right along?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Cinikulo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

creepyhollows wrote:The spirits from us you should be able to bond with because they are Bridged to you. With the spirits from the other sellers I would recommend asking them about the binding process and if they could re-bind for you.

Have you tried taking some measure to bond/connect with them at this point? Have you been working/interacting with them right along?
I'm glad to hear that I can still bond with the CH spirits, but I'm afraid I have been mostly ignoring my spirits (well, I give a nod and a few words to my demons once in a while). :oops: :oops: I'll try the "tried and true" method tommorow with my Djiini and see if I get anything. I wonder if it would work for my Simurgh too, but lack of a vessel will be a problem.

'Quod di dant fero.' - 'I bear what the gods give me.'
-Plautus' Aulularia
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lack of vessel shouldn't be an issue. And, even with the spirits from other sellers, depending on their binding methodology, may still be around you! It's certainly worth the effort for them & yourself, and if any of the other sellers are available for contact, I would ask their recommendation on re-connection.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

That is the great thing about CH. You dont have to worry about the vessel not being right their because the spirit is. I know for me I like to have the vessel in hand so I can feel something. Good luck on re-bonding.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Connecting”