eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Been waiting for about 6 weeks for 1 item to ship. I don't expect to ever receive it at this point. I'm disappointed but at least it was only 1 item and it wasn't that much, just wanted to try them out. Seems like they lack customer service and rarely respond as others in this thread have said. There are plenty of others who ship quickly and usually respond within a day or two to questions so this seller is definitely off my list.

GoldKeys
new here
new here

Have you tried contacting her through etsy? That's what I did and I got through really fast.

coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

Freespirit: I understand how you feel. I have taken a break from the five candles that I was burning everyday that were specific to certain LOAS and now am burning some specially charged candles that Verna and Belle sent me. they are supposed to be charged and spelled and I only have to burn them 15 minutes a day. They are supposed to give things a boost.

How long has it been since Belle FINISHED the 30 day ritual for you? For me its been three months for both my love spell and job spell. I was also burning candles for 2-12 hours a day......lots of candles! and I wear the amulets to sleep and I give the LOAS offerings often! Belle said that my love spell is really really difficult and unusually hard. But not sure why the job spell hasn't worked yet. On 9/27 she had Verna send me a message and said that the job was coming soon. THat was two months ago!!!! And even with the black magick spells of The House of Abel, still nothing.....
I had two job interview this month but have not heard back from either place. :(

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Just a suggestion - work is done and you gotta let it go. I know how it is , believe me, but let the Universe get you what you asked for. Don't micromanage it. Let it happen the best way possible for you,given the circumstances.
You did all you could. Try different approach to the LOAS ... i highly doubt the candles need to be specifically charged and all that. Simple offering from your heart is what matters.
Five candles a day is definitely overkill and a waste. I know this might sound like a criticism but please don't think so because it's not.

Moderation is the key.

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

5 candles a day is what Verna and Mambo Belle told me to do so I doubt that its "overkill and a waste". Actually they recommended 6 but I couldn't really handle burning more than 5 at a time.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Aiko wrote: Five candles a day is definitely overkill and a waste. I know this might sound like a criticism but please don't think so because it's not.
Actually, five candles a day is not necessarily overkill. Some magick is designed so you burn candles daily for a certain number of days to build up the energy, and if you are burning them as an offering especially to a loa then you really must follow instructions. I have been doing candle magick for many years and my most successful spells have been the ones where the energy is built up gradually through daily candles. It all depends how the spell was designed.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

If seller gave you such instructions then by all means continue. It seems to take too long for such devotion and commitment on your side that's why I said what I said. I have some years of experience of burning candles myself too plus I am a hoodoo graduate from lucky mojo .... burned thousands of candles...
However ,I have read all your feedback and based on that only shared my opinion.
You like it - take it if you don't then throw it away.
No hard feelings here.

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
Zodiac:

Hi, Cod, i ordered mine start of july and got my amulet and oil around the 22nd of july, so 4 months now plus the work that mambo belle done, when i first ordered it and plus i paid more in august for extra casting. And now this 2 weeks my target has started to see another guy.

coddington
neophyte
neophyte

Oh no! That is terrible. Did you email/message Verna and tell her what is happening?
Yeah I ordered my spells in mid July. Nothing yet. Am hoping my Xmas things will start turning around...
I am surprised though. I even had The House of Abel do some black magick casting to piggyback and push the spellwork that was already done by Mambo Belle but still nothing.......
I had two job interviews this month and didn't get either job... :(

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
Zodiac:

Hi Cod, so sorry to hear about the job interviews! You would of thought that at least one of the spells would have worked! When i started this with verna, i had such great hopes! I was going to email verna, but to be honest, have lost all hope in mambo belles ability, but i will email her and tell her anyway. Im just thinking now, do spells work at all. Over the last 2 years i have tried them all, Wa.Da. and supposdely ba. And got nothing at all, but these practioners, and i have used the main ones, have not worked at all.
Cod do you have access to Pm at all?

Return to “Seller Review”