eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

No I don't have access to PM.

I would definitely try getting in touch with Verna and tell her....see what she says....
I am so disappointed for you...also I have to admit that it makes me nervous to hear that your love spell has gone so pear shaped...its one thing to not have them come back to you but its a whole other thing entirely for them to also take up with someone else! How could the spell be working?
Were you doing candle burning and offerings yourself too? I think that you were... right?

I am going to give her job spell till xmas...I mean...I feel like that is enough time considering I ordered the spell in mid July....
She said that Belle is working really hard on my situation though......I believe her...but I just wonder if her magick is powerful enough......really shouldn't be that hard for me to get a job at least.....

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Verna has had a death in the family in the past week or so and has been posting about it on FB. She's barely been online because of it.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Magick can only show you the door, YOU have to walk through it! i.e. you need to also be actively trying to achieve your goals and be doing everything in your power to get your desired outcome. Magick complements our wishes; not creates miracles! and I know its hard but never cast doubt as you will undo all the energy that has been put into the spell...sincerely BELIEVE that it will work as your own thought energy is a very powerful tool and often over looked - visualise your desired outcome and it WILL come to pass eventually.

Reading her facebook posts I believe Verna also has some issues with a family member going backwards and forwards to the hospital so she may not be able to communicate well at present because of this!

Keeping my :fingercross: for you all :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12

I am sad to report that none of the spells from A NEW GOLDEN DAWN have worked for me....three of the black voodoo rituals and several other non voodoo spells have not produced any results. Its been 4.5 to 8 months for the various spells and unfortunately none of them have helped at all. Lots of money and time down the drain. Hope that others have better luck than I did.

sweetqt72
neophyte
neophyte

Hi
I have not bought from this seller but just to say that I was told to stay away from voodoo. I was told it could back fire and I dont know if that is particular to voodoo or if it was just for me to stay away personally. Curious on other's experiences with voodoo...
thanks

Magic name is Rhiannon
Currently: Faeries (many),
on the way: Bronwyn, Divine and Sterling angels, male nympho, more faeries, sra gnome.Cleopatra djinn, Greek god bindings, and many spells...and will be buying more angels.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

sweetqt72 wrote:Hi
I have not bought from this seller but just to say that I was told to stay away from voodoo. I was told it could back fire and I dont know if that is particular to voodoo or if it was just for me to stay away personally. Curious on other's experiences with voodoo...
thanks
::bump::
Are Verna and Mambo Belle back up and running again anybody?
I too am curious about others experiences with voodoo if anybody would care to share.
I had a voodoo love spell cast for me last summer for moving on a friendship I have to something "more" 1ks
I told the ladies (spellbinding sisters) that I wasn't expecting any huge change as it was not in my "circle of probability" or my "sphere of influence" as they say....I would be happy with an increase in friendship, affection and trust and that is exactly what has occurred :)

I think it's very important for all to remember about the "circle of probability"....we can't run before we can walk and this is so true in magickal influence.
We have to ask ourselves: Is this person in my sphere or circle of attainment?
We have to move in stages, building on one level after another. That is my view anyway.

In my case I wasn't expecting at all that she would suddenly throw herself at my feet LOL and if I had tried to kiss her inappropriately it would probably have blown the whole thing out of the water.

Patience is a virtue and as has been said here....we really must believe in the magick and in ourselves!!!

I am a patient person.....I can play the long game :)
What I truly need is to increase my own astral abilities and dream lucidity to do more for myself directly rather than rely on others for this.
In my view, no matter how expert the caster is, they are lacking one thing and that is emotional content!!

I in no way mean this as a put down, far from it, I believe the voodoo spells I had done for me have worked very well indeed.
But the powerful personal energy that is needed for say a love/lust spell can only be provided by the individual....the power of the aching heart is very strong....that intensity, that longing and yearning is a powerful thing.
I truly believe that spells performed by other casters do work!!! I want to make that clear but just thought I would repeat the point made by others here that we must believe and we must build an intense image of the desired outcome....it's a tricky balance because at the same time we mustn't obsess and feed worry or those clock watching thoughts that will cancel out the good being done.

It has been told to me that emotional content is far more important than even doing a ritual correctly.
I believe this too.
An "amateur" ritual that is bursting with passion and yearning and BELIEF will be far more powerful than the most elaborate magickal ritual if that ritual is emotionally dead.

Anyway.....I only intended to write the opening sentence LOL.

Would be very interested to learn of others thoughts on voodoo and any success stories please.

I used to know things
druidpc
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: red dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon

I've gotten lots of great stuff from them when they used to be on Ebay.

bribri11987
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Auset Ra Heru

Has anyone heard from Verna recently? I've emailed a few times about the bio for my new vampire custom conjure, but I still haven't heard back and it's been over a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Any updates on them any positive results ?

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
badblood
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

I've now asked for a refund on an order I finished paying for by layaway at the beginning of May.

I understand changes to Etsy and personal issues arising, but three months after an order is paid for, and it *still* hasn't shipped? I'm not okay with this. It's a damn shame, because there are many items I'm interested in at ANGD, and I'm happy with the ones I've bought in the past. But I'm not sure I'll continue shopping at ANGD after this experience.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28

Return to “Seller Review”