eBay seller: a_new_golden_dawn

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

badblood wrote:I've now asked for a refund on an order I finished paying for by layaway at the beginning of May.

I understand changes to Etsy and personal issues arising, but three months after an order is paid for, and it *still* hasn't shipped? I'm not okay with this. It's a damn shame, because there are many items I'm interested in at ANGD, and I'm happy with the ones I've bought in the past. But I'm not sure I'll continue shopping at ANGD after this experience.
I've waited a year for mine but I'm patient like that. In the end I got everything, so no complaining from me, especially since Verna always answered when I came asking :)

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
bribri11987
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Auset Ra Heru

badblood wrote:I've now asked for a refund on an order I finished paying for by layaway at the beginning of May.

I understand changes to Etsy and personal issues arising, but three months after an order is paid for, and it *still* hasn't shipped? I'm not okay with this. It's a damn shame, because there are many items I'm interested in at ANGD, and I'm happy with the ones I've bought in the past. But I'm not sure I'll continue shopping at ANGD after this experience.
That's odd because, I got my custom conjure in about a month.
Have you tried messaging her on fb, I think there is something wrong with the email, because she's never responded to my emails, only messages on fb and etsy.
Sorry that happened, I'm still waiting on my bio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Oh yes, I only ever message Verna on FB.

No refund, as my entire shipment was sent out yesterday. I got a few gifts for free for the trouble.

I don't want to stop buying from ANGD. I really, really don't. Let's see how my next order does, whenever I decide to place one. Their vampire incense is awesome, and their vampire magickals in general are awesome.

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
bribri11987
new here
new here

badblood wrote:Oh yes, I only ever message Verna on FB.

No refund, as my entire shipment was sent out yesterday. I got a few gifts for free for the trouble.

I don't want to stop buying from ANGD. I really, really don't. Let's see how my next order does, whenever I decide to place one. Their vampire incense is awesome, and their vampire magickals in general are awesome.
Omg.
I'm still waiting for the bio for my kemetian vampire conjure. I'm so excited! My vampire has Def made his presence known, and the incense helped us connect, and I had a dream with him :)
Loved it.
What are your experiences?
This was my first spirit purchase from Verna.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I love the vampire tooth pendant from ANGD for stronger physical contact with vampire spirits. I really only have good experiences with it.

bribri11987
new here
new here

lucyseward wrote:I love the vampire tooth pendant from ANGD for stronger physical contact with vampire spirits. I really only have good experiences with it.
What's funny, is that I was 2 seconds away from buying that very tooth last night.
You just gave me confirmation, and I'm going to purchase it today!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

bribri11987 wrote:

Omg.
I'm still waiting for the bio for my kemetian vampire conjure. I'm so excited! My vampire has Def made his presence known, and the incense helped us connect, and I had a dream with him :)
Loved it.

My royal purple dragon from her made his presence known when I was first looking at his listing...by snorting on me, LOL! I actually felt a gust of hot air on my arm.

And he visited me in a dream. He was enormous...and I mean ENORMOUS, but there was some spirit related crap going down in my house, and he was PISSED, like "is this what happens before I even get a chance to show up?!"

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

bribri11987 wrote:
lucyseward wrote:I love the vampire tooth pendant from ANGD for stronger physical contact with vampire spirits. I really only have good experiences with it.
What's funny, is that I was 2 seconds away from buying that very tooth last night.
You just gave me confirmation, and I'm going to purchase it today!

I've been wanting that pendant for a long time!

bribri11987
new here
new here

Well,
I don't know what to do.
I've been waiting now for almost a month for the bio for my vampire.
I'm not going to keep putting money into this seller, if my time is not valued.
I still don't know my vamps name, sex, or anything about them.
I'm disappointed.
I've messaged several times and I've been told it'll get sent, it'll get sent, but it still hasn't.
I don't like that.

bribri11987
new here
new here

badblood wrote:
bribri11987 wrote:

Omg.
Loved it.

My royal purple dragon from her made his presence known when I was first looking at his listing...by snorting on me, LOL! I actually felt a gust of hot air on my arm.

And he visited me in a dream. He was enormous...and I mean ENORMOUS, but there was some spirit related crap going down in my house, and he was PISSED, like "is this what happens before I even get a chance to show up?!"
How long did it take foot you to get the bio for your dragon?

Return to “Seller Review”