my ghost box session january 16,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

guinevere wrote:Eeeek! That's not cheap!!! lol. I really want one though, what an amazing experience, getting to hear those voices. It's a bit late at night and I'm all alone so I'll listen to it tomorrow when it's daylight .... it's one thing watching scary movies, but if it's real I know I'll have a sleepless night haha!
Have you any idea what the meaning of some of that was? Know anyone called James?
the price has gone down a lot since they first came out. i think they were over $300 when they first came out, which was why I never got one til now!
as for a James, nope, don't know 1 single James!!!!
not sure what to make of what was said through the box, but with more frequent use, they will come forward more often, so am looking forward to figuring this all out the more communication I receive!!!!

not sure if I will have a chance to use it tonight though. I am going to try to not goo too crazy with it, as they do say it is addictive, and i can hear why!!!!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

bryanskrantz wrote:Ghost Hunters uses this type of technology. Didn't really think this was readily available. It's fascinating. Thank you for posting this!
i had heard of this device when watching ghost hunters as well, and had wanted one ever since, but they were super expensive when they first rolled out. so glad I found one for such a great price, I love this item!!!!!!

ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

>,< your evil!!! i want one now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ValisWindWalker wrote:>,< your evil!!! i want one now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lildevil: mwuahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

damn, I should get some commission for this, seems like they are going to be flying off the shelves now! :lol:

Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I heard a mans voice for sure! :)
Not sure what he said though :lol:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Chaos wrote:I heard a mans voice for sure! :)
Not sure what he said though :lol:
it takes some getting used to, as i am still trying to figure out a lot of what is being said.
I have a feeling the more I experiment, and hone my listening skills, i should be good at this soon enough!

:thumbup:

this is way better than EVP! I am hooked!

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I could barely make out what was said due to the background fuzzies..But I can tell you..There was definetely a guy talking to you, and yes it probably is "E" your Vamp..He sounds pretty darned stoked you were chatting with him.I could actually hear his voice..That was awesome.

I'd get the ghostbox..but I suck at the newest technological objects..I am more of a natural with the pendulum.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote:I could barely make out what was said due to the background fuzzies..But I can tell you..There was definetely a guy talking to you, and yes it probably is "E" your Vamp..He sounds pretty darned stoked you were chatting with him.I could actually hear his voice..That was awesome.

I'd get the ghostbox..but I suck at the newest technological objects..I am more of a natural with the pendulum.
the white noise is due to the frequencies of the ghost box as it runs through all spectrums of the am/fm radio signals at rates per millisecond, so that won't ever be able to go away..it is going to take ME getting used to, considering I thought at first i got NOTHING, and then after listening to it over and over since recording it, I am still discovering new responses!!!! ::facepalm::
I think I will get the hang of it with lots of experimentation, and asking to get messages.
for me, pendulum does not work, and I have trouble communicating with my spirit family any other way.
just funny as i got this item for whenever I get to paranormal investigate again, and had not even thought to try it with my spirits!!!

I have always recorded with my digital voice recorder in hopes of capturing EVP when i used to investigate though, and have all those sessions recorded, but still have not fully sat and listened to those hours of recordings yet either.

I am not sure if this would work with my non human spirits, so am focusing on speaking with E, and then also want to try with my spirit Guide 'I ' as well, but welcome any other spirits who are unbound to communicate like i do when doing regular EVP work.

Main thing is, I am protecting myself before i do any session, so as not to have something or "someone" attach itself to me.
Just hope anyone else who gets one of these ghost box, spirit box, frank's boxes, will remember to protect themselves before hand.

I actually admit, hadn't even thought of it the first time I tested it out, whoops!

So happy you listened!!!!
Still can't believe how many times my name was said! Considering what a strange unique name i have that thrilled me to no end!

:hug:

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Awesome stuff, Dil! Thanks for sharing! Hey, where did you get the ghost box? :think: :)

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote:Awesome stuff, Dil! Thanks for sharing! Hey, where did you get the ghost box? :think: :)
you're welcome!!! thanks for listening.
and got it here: http://www.canadianghosthuntersupplies. ... _p_63.html

Return to “Items”