ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
User avatar
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 10157
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Divinita » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 am

Here is another session I just did earlier tonight.
got responses again. Didn't get the chance to mark down times though.
but I swear I hear E answer when i ask what year we shared a past life, and also hear him say "whoops" at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_FmTuTRLw

Once again, feel free to comment if you guys hear anything!
Still getting used to doing this, and hopefully with practice, will be able to pick up messages clearer, and decipher the dialogue.

Thanks for listening!!!! :hug:

p.s sorry the font is different in this one, I keep forgetting which font I use.
and all images in these vids are my own personal ones from when I used to paranormal investigate.


Image






User avatar
Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1080
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Raexis » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:16 am

Thanks for sharing dilvsy! :D

I heard a lot of whispery sounds, but couldn't tell what he was saying. o_o

Also..
Inconsistent font usage is UNFORGIVABLE. :lol:

Edit: Kind of sounded like there was a little "thank you" near the end.
Last edited by Raexis on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.


"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:

User avatar
VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby VicyCat » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 am

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde

User avatar
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 10157
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Divinita » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:07 am

Raexis wrote:Thanks for sharing dilvsy! :D

I heard a lot of whispery sounds, but couldn't tell what he was saying. o_o

it is going to take me a bunch of relistens to decipher as well, so no worries!

Also..
Inconsistent font usage is UNFORGIVABLE. :lol:

naughty!!!! ::rofl::

Edit: Kind of sounded like there was a little "thank you" near the end.
i just hope he is bearing with me as i learn to use this!!!!


Image






User avatar
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 10157
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Divinita » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:08 am

VicyCat wrote:AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am getting more excited the more I do these sessions!
am loving how E seems to be really keen to talk to me!!!! :thumbup:


Image






Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:51 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Gary8192 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 am

A Great session dilvsy! thanks for sharing! Please keep us posted on what you hear when you listen with the earphones!



User avatar
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 12428
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:24 pm
You are...: experienced

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Noctua » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:08 am

When you say "E are you here right now" -
"Hi Dilva"

A few different voices said "Dilva" when you first asked them to say your name

At like 2:18 a pleasant male voice begins to talk,

and when you ask if E is there and if he can say something the pleasant male voice responds quite quickly and continues talking for a while although I can't pick up on what he is saying.

A different voice says "Hi Dilva" again when you reiterate your name.

There is another more intense male voice that comes up a couple of times prominently, it seemed it was separate from the male voice coming up most often (which is likely "E") but perhaps these are just different tones the same male is taking on.. can't be entirely sure. Go with your intuition on that.

I definitely heard someone yell "DILVA" when you were saying you thought you had heard E say your name and wanted it repeated, at around 3:56 in.
Some of the spirits coming through as activity picked up sounded distinctly female.

The voices coming through are quite prominent as things continue. As suspected they are likely getting more comfortable with the ghostbox. Hearing this activity is pretty fascinating.
After you ask the date you shared a past life with E, it sounded like 1791 or 1795 maybe, and I heard him clearly repeat it when you asked him to as well, it's great how patient he is with the process.
Really cool and thanks for sharing :) There was a lot going on here.


“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

User avatar
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 10157
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Divinita » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:28 pm

NoctemAeternus wrote:When you say "E are you here right now" -
"Hi Dilva"

A few different voices said "Dilva" when you first asked them to say your name

At like 2:18 a pleasant male voice begins to talk,

and when you ask if E is there and if he can say something the pleasant male voice responds quite quickly and continues talking for a while although I can't pick up on what he is saying.

A different voice says "Hi Dilva" again when you reiterate your name.

There is another more intense male voice that comes up a couple of times prominently, it seemed it was separate from the male voice coming up most often (which is likely "E") but perhaps these are just different tones the same male is taking on.. can't be entirely sure. Go with your intuition on that.

I definitely heard someone yell "DILVA" when you were saying you thought you had heard E say your name and wanted it repeated, at around 3:56 in.
Some of the spirits coming through as activity picked up sounded distinctly female.

The voices coming through are quite prominent as things continue. As suspected they are likely getting more comfortable with the ghostbox. Hearing this activity is pretty fascinating.
After you ask the date you shared a past life with E, it sounded like 1791 or 1795 maybe, and I heard him clearly repeat it when you asked him to as well, it's great how patient he is with the process.
Really cool and thanks for sharing :) There was a lot going on here.


I really need to try to clean it up with audacity before posting, that may help make things come across clearer..as I just upload the raw files with no cleanup.
this is such a thrill for me!!!!
I feel bad, hoping people aren't finding me lazy since unlike other ghostbox files people upload, I do not add the text for what is said over the file when viewing.
I think that it is best hearing everyone's spin on things, as we sometimes hear things differently.
Trying to listen and take notes but my co worker is yapping to me.
But I got the first few minutes noted, only the actual voices that seem coherent.

And at around 1:31, I think I hear a voice say "the devil"

I hope I am wrong on that one! :ohcrap:


Image






User avatar
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 10157
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:26 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Divinita » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Gary8192 wrote:A Great session dilvsy! thanks for sharing! Please keep us posted on what you hear when you listen with the earphones!


thanks gary!

only had a short time tor eview before co workers began trickling in, but this is what I seem to hear so far:

42 seconds: Hi Dilva (male)
58: Hi (female)
1:17: Dilva (male)
1:31: "the devil" (hoping that one is misheard!!!!)
1:48 : "you want me to count" (male)
1:52: first
2:12: "we...want...(undecipherable)"
2:48: "Dilva (male)
3:08: "you're not listening" (male)


Image






User avatar
Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:28 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow

Re: ghostbox session for January 18,2011

Postby Truth_Seeker » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 am

I think I heard the ghost box say "The Devil" too!!




Return to “Items”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests