You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hi everyone. Major problem here : my Fae just told me she wants to leave.
It's been a week since we started bonding and so far she has been very quiet , I tought it was normal because she needed to be adjust but today I tried to talk to her with the use of the pendulum and she said she doesn't like it here and she doesn't like me.
She said I'm too negative and she wants to be rehomed. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes. I sked her if there was anything I could do to change her mind and she said No.
I asked again "are you sure ?" she said NO but she wants to leave.

She's the first spirit I bought from Lisa on ebay and her description says that she doesn't like negative people and that can push her away and that she doesn't like to stay in company with dark spirits.
In the past few days I decided I really want to get a DA spirit so that would explain why she wants to leave.
I also regret to say this, but since I got her I always had doubts on this spirit. Maybe I got her too early and I didn't really get a "call".
I remember that I wanted to have a spirit very badly and she was affordable so I got her. I know this is stupid and immature.
This is the wrong way to get a spirit , in fact I think she's sensed that I wasn't sure about her and maybe she felt unwelcomed.
It's not that I don't like her , I just don't feel connection or interest and that's sad and I take all the blame for this problem.

What should I do ? Should I contact Lisa and see what she says about this ?
I think this spirit is just "too light" for me and I don't think this is gonna work out.
Help I feel bad for my Fae :(

SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

melinda1111 wrote:Hi everyone. Major problem here : my Fae just told me she wants to leave.
It's been a week since we started bonding and so far she has been very quiet , I tought it was normal because she needed to be adjust but today I tried to talk to her with the use of the pendulum and she said she doesn't like it here and she doesn't like me.
She said I'm too negative and she wants to be rehomed. I asked her if she was sure and she said yes. I sked her if there was anything I could do to change her mind and she said No.
I asked again "are you sure ?" she said NO but she wants to leave.

She's the first spirit I bought from Lisa on ebay and her description says that she doesn't like negative people and that can push her away and that she doesn't like to stay in company with dark spirits.
In the past few days I decided I really want to get a DA spirit so that would explain why she wants to leave.
I also regret to say this, but since I got her I always had doubts on this spirit. Maybe I got her too early and I didn't really get a "call".
I remember that I wanted to have a spirit very badly and she was affordable so I got her. I know this is stupid and immature.
This is the wrong way to get a spirit , in fact I think she's sensed that I wasn't sure about her and maybe she felt unwelcomed.
It's not that I don't like her , I just don't feel connection or interest and that's sad and I take all the blame for this problem.

What should I do ? Should I contact Lisa and see what she says about this ?
I think this spirit is just "too light" for me and I don't think this is gonna work out.
Help I feel bad for my Fae :(

Hello.

Yeah, I would talk to Lisa and see what she would recommend doing. Maybe should could find the spirit a new home. What race of fae might I ask?

All my best,
Matt

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi Melinda,

There are a couple of things to consider about what is happening. 1) Your feelings and 2) What is the lesson

It's very important to listen to your feelings. I believe in using the pendulum, but I have to ask: How long have you been using it? If you aren't seasoned, I wouldn't take the answers to be gospel quite yet. If you feel some doubt, what can you do to erase those doubts? Will it make much difference if you rehome the fae and then get a djinni? Meaning, will you have the doubts again? Could it be the monetary value? Sometimes, in the back of our minds, we think that if we don't pay top dollar, we don't get top product. That's not been my experience thus far...my "freebie" spirit from CH from the Christmas sell has been amazingly real and down to earth with me. I think that spirit-keeping is useful to turn the tables on what we consider value and valuability.

In regards to the lesson, I would contact the seller to get feedback from her. It may be no problem at all to rehome her or get another spirit more in tune with what you desire. But if you are like me and you don't believe in coincidences, perhaps this fae that seems so unhappy is the very thing you need to prepare yourself for the enlarging world of spirit companions. Consider offering things that would make the fae more happy, such as gentle music, watching a favorite comedy of yours with the intent to share it with the fae and hold her vessel whilst the two of you enjoy it together. Perhaps someday the rehoming would be better for both of you...but it doesn't have to be a "right now" kind of thing. I've made it my personal motto to be the best keeper my spirits have ever had...and WILL ever have. I want to be remembered...I want my spirits to be so loved and pampered that when I leave this world of physicality, they follow me closer than any of my blood-relatives could even imagine. If she were doing something harmful or was acting disharmonious with you, that's one thing. Besides, if getting the djinni is going to help you with problems from your past, doesn't it stand to reason that your life would be better, i.e. happier and thus this little fae could enjoy the improving positivity?

If all this makes sense and rings true for you, consider this: Communicate with your fae your intent to have the life and joy she, too, desires and that the coming djinni will be custom to be loving both to you AND to her and all spirits coming in your future. Work with what she needs. I can't levitate, I'm not rich (prosperity is only in my influence of customer service at work), I have plenty of problems, gripes and complaints, but my spirits that are in my keep are going to help me past it. NONE of them came here to an already existing situation of perfection. They are my precious helpers and I offer them help, too, via treats, sharing my life intimately and honestly and loving them. My relationship with my spirits is a cooperative effort--not only between myself and each spirit, but also between the spirits themselves.

I don't know you, but I know you want what's best for your spririts. So I hope these ideas will help you to take then next step, better equipped with a new vantage point and see that both you AND your fae are not in a state of perfection but, perhaps, together you can move toward it. The bonding process takes work. The time spent doing it is it's own payoff. I don't have ANY friends in my close circle of friends that has the honor of friends like the spirit ones I have...YET. :) Anything beyond the time spent with these dear entities to me is icing on the cake.

Much love to you sister!

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Yes she's an Hybrid Astral/Woodland . I feel bad she wants to leave. I would work it out. I wanna wor it out. Maybe I should wait ?
I'm really confused . Today I decied to just dedicate my day to her. I'm just wearing her vessel. I feel that she's sad and confused too.

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

personally i would ask lisa to confirm what you heard via pendulam.

sometimes you may think its your spirit your talking to and it isn't.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15

I think I saw that listing.

The idea of setting up sometime to bond together is a great idea. You cannot go wrong with that. Maybe it was just "one of those weeks" lol.

Worse case scenario you could seek out Lisa and see what she recommends.

Your fae seems very intriguing. If things don't workout I could probably give her a home.

Best,
Matt

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

I think the best thing to do would be to double check your results, possibly through lisa, like sadlotus suggested.
I've found that i can use a pendulum, but there is a bit of a learning curve to getting it right all the time.
Be 100% sure the fae wants to leave first.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I have to agree with lotus and jumbo. Sometimes as new keepers and being new at pendulum communication, it's best to get your answers confirmed by the seller you received the spirit from.
If indeed it is confirmed your spirit wants to leave and nothing you can do can persuade her to stay, the ch marketplace has helped keepers rehome many different spirits to great keepers.
I am sorry you are going through this, but definitely check with lisa first before you act on anything. Good luck.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

also i was wondering if you have any plants at all in your house.

i know my fae likes to rest on the earth in my plants and also loves to get treats like honey.

i have an indoor garden in my kitchen which i am sure helps keep them happy,i have oak trees growing in here,among some other trees they seem to love it.

if you do have the plants place her near them and see if she perks up,offer some honey or something else sweet and ask her to help give you a boost of positive energy.and contact lisa as well.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
praynixq
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Nielle
Zodiac:

Hello Melinda, I am very sorry to hear that your fairy wants to leave.

Like other members suggested, try to contact seller.

But if you really want fairy to stay with you then try this way: Have a tea/coffee with your fairy and have a conversation.

This is normally what i do with my fairies when they are not happy with me :)

Tell her how you feel about her and give your sincere heart.

You might not see or hear her, but that's not important jut believe she's with you.

I am very sure, she will change her mind.

Good luck, and i wish to hear good news from you :D

P.S: Don't forget to bring some cakes ! Esp. chocolate/hazelnut cakes !

Quest To LOVE

Return to “Faery”