Reverie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

adrana wrote:I have a gargoyle it wasn't until I read your post it clicked as to why I had been eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon and really craving the stuff for a month before I went and got my SRA gargie! thanks for posting hehe
That's how it was/is for me. I used to hate peanut butter. But now I'm catching myself eating a small spoonful of it straight from the jar from time to time.

If you don't believe in magic, then you can't believe in reality.
Kimberly0821
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I too have a custom Gargoyle from CH and also a SRA Gryphon from CH as well. I actually gave my gargoyle peanut butter this morning and she is now enjoying it. She was up high on a counter for awhile today but now she is sitting inside a plant with her peanut butter since I read where they like the color green as well. I also keep my gargoyle in my room on the top of the window casing. I asked the same question when I started keeping spirits. I wonder too if I would walk back in and the peanut butter would be gone. I also found a hand held mirror one day and often place my gargoyle on that as a treat as well.

When I was reading this thread, I saw the part about butter. A couple of weeks ago after I received my Gryphon, I felt that she wanted butter and I actually gave her some on a plate. I am now wondering if it wasn't my Gryphon but perhaps my Gargoyle instead. Hummmmm???????????????

I have never heard the clicking sounds like most people say about their Gargoyles, but I do often have a strong presence on my back (mid-back) especially when I am around water. I posted about this on the other day on another thread....I felt and a reader who is psychic said that it was my gryphon, but also there were readers who said it could be the gargoyle. I wish I knew for sure. So as it stands, my gargoyle is enjoying her peanut butter and my gryphon is sitting beside a small water fall (homeopathic water fall) by my bed. I hope that I have it right and they are happy! :)

Blu.Panda
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sloane wrote: I can't imagine not liking nutella. :lol:
I think you're right, haha. It's so hard to imagine that! I'll have to try giving mine some nutella when it gets here. :D

CobwebWeaver
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

I actually had a craving for peanut butter yesterday night, I brought it upstairs with some Ritz crackers to eat and checked my e-mail to see that my SRA Gargoyle had been shipped! ::gargoyle::

- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.
Blu.Panda
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Subzeroace wrote:I actually had a craving for peanut butter yesterday night, I brought it upstairs with some Ritz crackers to eat and checked my e-mail to see that my SRA Gargoyle had been shipped! ::gargoyle::
Wow! So they really love their peanut butter! <3 It's going to be so weird if I get peanut butter cravings because I'm not a big peanut butter eater, haha. Though nutella I'd eat all the time so hopefully mine will acquire a taste for it... :lol:

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Reverie wrote:That's how it was/is for me. I used to hate peanut butter. But now I'm catching myself eating a small spoonful of it straight from the jar from time to time.

Can i just say, for me, thats one of the best ways to eat peanut butter!! :D

now even though i do not have a gargoyle i would say that in a way each spirit being can have their influence if they are strong enough to do so (such as how i made my purchase for bendigeidfran and have found an interest in cauldrons!!) but now thinking, i should probably get one sometime soon, seeing as if they do truly love peanut butter, i could see being good friends with one :D we both could sit around the peanut butter jar!!!

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
adrana
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrana
Zodiac:

caramellesweet wrote:
Reverie wrote:That's how it was/is for me. I used to hate peanut butter. But now I'm catching myself eating a small spoonful of it straight from the jar from time to time.

Can i just say, for me, thats one of the best ways to eat peanut butter!! :D

now even though i do not have a gargoyle i would say that in a way each spirit being can have their influence if they are strong enough to do so (such as how i made my purchase for bendigeidfran and have found an interest in cauldrons!!) but now thinking, i should probably get one sometime soon, seeing as if they do truly love peanut butter, i could see being good friends with one :D we both could sit around the peanut butter jar!!!
The only thing with me eating peanut butter in huge heaped spoons is heartburn lmao
:ot:
I also have Bendigeidfran and the day before his vessel came there was a crow sitting outside my house on a lampost most of the day and I have a tiny cauldron I use for burning incense :)

All that can be said having a gargie who is giving me craving's for peanut butter it's not doing much for my waistline :lol:
I think it is the salt in peanut butter as with the real butter and the creamyness of it they love.

The appearance of things change according to the emotions, and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty are really in ourselves. -Kahlil Gibran
Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11

It might have had nothing to do with him, but last night I had a dream that I HAD to buy some peanut butter cups. In the dream, I went to the convenience store and went to grab the last package of Reese Cups, but then an elderly woman grabbed it. I didn't want to be rude, but I was super disappointed. Then I saw there was a bag of the mini peanut butter cups, so I ended up buying those.

Also, yesterday I promised my Gargoyle friend that I would get him a peanut butter cup today. :3

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

my gargoyle likes peanut butter as well. i make peanut butter fudge sometimes.

(hmm wonder if i had a gargoyle around when i was a small child. my mom said when i was 3-4 i used to steal the 1kg jar of P.B out of the cupboard and eat it straight out of the jar with my hands.lol)

she said it didnt matter where she hide it i would find it and eat half that jar before she'd find me. :D

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

My daughter has been making peanut butter oatmeal cookies at least once a week since mine has been here. Didn't even make the connection. ::facepalm::

What happens for people with peanut allergies??? LOL

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Gargoyle”