Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For some types of beings, suffering and pain creates a sense a pleasure that far far out measures even the greatest... well... not to be lewd, but, intercourse. It creates a sense of ecstasy. It is completely and horrifyingly intoxicating, and it comes from being obsessed about exercising one's power. I've experienced the sensation before. I'm still not 100% sure why. I guess I got into the head of something. But even then, whatever I felt was probably not a BA entity or spirit.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks Likes2Read & Blumoon8.

Yes, there are indeed humans walking around who are so far removed what we term normal & kind behaviour. As you say....best to keep a good distance from them.

I was talking to a reputable psychic once about extremely hyperactive children and he said that when a child seeks to pick up an ornament and drop it to see it smash, we may call that behaviour "bad".
But he said the child is not bad, what he/she is seeking to do to get a release of the incredible energy they are feeling and it is comforting to them!!!
I know this is not a correct comparison with the BA question but it does explain a little about individual energies.

He said that some of us are born with retrograde planetary energy and of course we all carry our soul history into the current life and in cases like this it is vital to correct that behaviour pattern before the teenage years set in with other methods of energy control otherwise it could develop into violence against others!
He said to me :" When you look at somebody you see the colour of their eyes, I can see behind their eyes and see what's there"!!!!!
Must confess.....that made me shiver a bit !!!!

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

Just had a longer read through this thread.
Great advice from Ash and others on the dangers here.

Isn't it actually an oxymoron to be a "Keeper" of BA spirits?
Isn't that the ultimate delusion?
Aren't BA spirits chuckling to themselves: "There's one born every minute"?

I imagine BA spirits would be experts at leading humans up the proverbial garden path to all their desires and while the BA dabblers are celebrating they failed to notice that the garden gate has just been locked & bolted behind them! 2sc

I used to know things
witchiepooh
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

I also find it hard to get rid of a BA spirit once you welcome it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilyViolet
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

witchiepooh wrote:I also find it hard to get rid of a BA spirit once you welcome it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why would you willingly welcome in a BA entity? :W

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

LilyViolet wrote:Why would you willingly welcome in a BA entity? :W
Curiosity killed the cat 1i

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Prinsiippi wrote:

but satisfaction brought it back! 2wk

Sometimes its as simple as that - sometimes a person wants to see results, some people DO see results from BA entities and spirits -
and so they come to the eye opener where if they feel the interaction is solid and they feel a pull towards the work, they welcome it, they welcome the BA as an aspect of life, and so they work with entities that allow a positive view to develop.

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kit wrote:
Prinsiippi wrote:

but satisfaction brought it back! 2wk

Sometimes its as simple as that - sometimes a person wants to see results, some people DO see results from BA entities and spirits -
and so they come to the eye opener where if they feel the interaction is solid and they feel a pull towards the work, they welcome it, they welcome the BA as an aspect of life, and so they work with entities that allow a positive view to develop.
It's not a direction I would recommend, either. But there are some well-known practitioners here who work with BA -- Akelta, for example. But those practitioners whose names are well-respected here have also put in a LOT of time and learning of their craft. They're not flat-out newbies who go dashing off into the BA direction, with zero knowledge. Doing that would be akin to taking a job in a nuclear power plant, with zero safety knowledge of how to handle the radioactive fuel cores. It'd be worse than that, actually, as the radioactive fuel won't follow you home at the end of the workday and keep on irradiating you and everyone/everything around you.

So while I'm not recommending this as a direction to go, for those who do feel compelled to embark on that journey: do not skimp on 1rd 1rd 1rd 1rd 1rd ! And then after that, 1rd 1rd 1rd some more. Don't walk into that realm blind to the dangers.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:It's not a direction I would recommend, either.

agreed, its absolutely not something that should be recommended - but I think there is also a warrant for when people should use their own discretion in learning and delving into something that will provide them a living that will benefit a situation that calls for it, OR within practices that are already known to benefit beside "Black Art" Practices (remember there isnt just Demonalitry that uses "Black Arts" means in their spirituality - and to not acknowledge that erases a whole amount of history in the world, and depending on the spiritual curve - could also prove to be a ignorance identifier and a stand of oversight of how certain areas of the world were built).
Likes2Read wrote: for those who do feel compelled to embark on that journey: do not skimp on ! And then after that, some more.

agreed! There are a lot of forums and a lot of places where there are younger generations (by many degrees) (outside of this forum) where younger generations are learning on subjects that we here would deem to be BA - or at least an aspect of BA - and they are gaining vital information on their path, what they have felt is right for their practice and their own moral compass, and what they are also learning based on their backgrounds and blood given beliefs is amazing and awe inspiring to them - and so begins people who live freely and healthy with their own understanding and relations within matters of BA and managing ties to BA spirits and entities - and so a great and enlightening extension is made from that - and it is taken with absolute certainty, clarity, and true enlightenment (and this is also through people who do not "keep spirits" but just those that communicate, elongate their spiritual matters and bodies, and live in their own tempest of spirituality and following of spirits and entities).

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I've worked with what can be termed Black Arts, but it's something nobody at all has purpose in 'keeping' as far as I'm concerned. It is always severe and never truly reversible.
There is a distinction to be made. It's usually unnecessary as it is, even the most difficult or forceful of deeds can be achieved through the DA spectrum.. so to work with it at all, you would know exactly what you are getting yourself into.

Even adventurous souls calculate their risks, not succumbing to blind impulse. Everything has it's purpose but a single purpose does not accommodate everything.

Return to “Black Arts”