Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think the better question is who has asked for a number and gotten it. Rich is relative. A person who worked for 20 years as an office worker at 50k a year, techincally has made their first million. Now pay out taxes, rent, childcare, etc and your are left with maybe $1000 in your bank.

Whereas a farmer in Thailand might be triving with even less based on cost of living.

I will say when I was in possession of certain spirits I was making my dream wage of $49 an hour. But the job stressed me out. Today I have seen offers for $89 an hour. But in areas where the cost of living is triple where I am at.

I even went through periods of no pay or $200 a week, because i just didnt care about money and having stuff. Eventually that got old and I Asked for a 6 figure lump sum to buy a better house. Now there are technicalities whether it is actually mine, but by law and name on the deed it's mine.

So now Im in a situation I dont pay rent and make better than most, the person who I live with is thriving so much (thanks to social media and a new shop opening next to them) I dont have to pay anything other than taxes and insurance.

So ask, if you've asked for everything you've really wanted. If you asked but didnt really want it...then the problem is within your inner conflict.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:I think the better question is who has asked for a number and gotten it. Rich is relative. A person who worked for 20 years as an office worker at 50k a year, techincally has made their first million. Now pay out taxes, rent, childcare, etc and your are left with maybe $1000 in your bank.

Whereas a farmer in Thailand might be triving with even less based on cost of living.

I will say when I was in possession of certain spirits I was making my dream wage of $49 an hour. But the job stressed me out. Today I have seen offers for $89 an hour. But in areas where the cost of living is triple where I am at.

I even went through periods of no pay or $200 a week, because i just didnt care about money and having stuff. Eventually that got old and I Asked for a 6 figure lump sum to buy a better house. Now there are technicalities whether it is actually mine, but by law and name on the deed it's mine.

So now Im in a situation I dont pay rent and make better than most, the person who I live with is thriving so much (thanks to social media and a new shop opening next to them) I dont have to pay anything other than taxes and insurance.

So ask, if you've asked for everything you've really wanted. If you asked but didnt really want it...then the problem is within your inner conflict.
This brings to mind the age old idea of "be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it"

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

I haven't asked spirits for wealth yet.. I did do a ritual several years back where I asked for a few specifics in a "change your life" sort of way. Went from living paycheck to paycheck and living in a run down mobile home to having a new house, extra cash each month for spending on "fun" things, a brand new car and so on. We never live from paycheck to paycheck now and really don't worry about where that next dollar will come from.
My spouse and I did a request last summer and ended up with a gift of $13k in one lump sum. So there's that as well.
I may have to ask for a specific amount and see how it goes. But I have no doubts that it can work.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'd love it if I'd gotten rich, lol. But I have had bursts of income that were timed directly after having a word with the Prosperity Team, such as Etsy sales. The biggest boost I've gotten from them, however, came in November when I spoke to the Prosperity Team and almost immediately got contacted by a former boss about a temp-to-perm, part-time job that was slated to bump up to full-time hours. Which, needless to say, I immediately accepted.

The full-time hours came almost right away, instead of weeks or months later as originally expected. Still working on the conversion to permanent hire, however. But still, this is a decidedly significant boost to my income stream, and it happened RIGHT after having a word with the Prosperity Team about needing income. So I have a thank-you thread on here somewhere that I posted right after it all happened.

Edit: And here it is. :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 40&t=59985

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Bump

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My 'Wealth Team', consisting of Wealth Djinn, Carbuncle, Leprechaun, etc, are doing a good job! Unlike before I got into Spirit Keeping, I now regularly find cash money laying on the ground. Only a few bucks at most, true, but it generally turns out to be just what I need at the time. Last week I got a $750 bonus at work that I was not expecting. Sometimes it is a much needed coupon or two for my fav product. Although my credit is not in great shape, I just got offered $1000 of credit, and a free phone I needed. Things like that. I have wealth spells, which I work with regularly, then I turn them over to my wealth spirits for them to use FOR me! I thank my spirits all the time, and do not forget them in offerings and I am sure ALWAYS to say grateful prayers of thanksgiving for all received. 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Some of my beings are wealth beings that are suppose to attract money but I have been keeping them for four months and haven't seen any improvement or money laying around. I don't get mad at my spirits no matter what I live in poverty therefore I know that hard work has to always be put into it and your spirits will help you along the way. People can't solely rely on their spirits to do all the work for them....

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

Man, I wish my spirit (only one bound thus far) bestowed fortunes on me, lol! But to be fair, I'm horrible with my money, both by circumstance and my own folly. I DO believe that N is trying to help me learn to manage it better. I will not be able to find let's say a $20 bill in my wallet when I'm in a store and about to impulse but or my card won't work or the online ad I saw earlier won't load. This didn't occur as frequently before I got N so I attribute it to her and honestly, I'm thankful. I feel like once I get better with handling and stretching my money, she will show me better things.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I really <3 this thread! Thanks so much to everyone who has posted in it - I love hearing personal stories/accounts of what peoples' spirits/entities have done for them.

I've had a few little lottery wins along the way - certainly nothing to write home about ... just small amounts here and there (lowest, $4; highest $26), but I only play with money that I can afford to lose in the first place (I don't mean for that to sound conceited in any way - I mean that I spend $2 or $3 on a ticket which I would otherwise spend on something more useless like a magazine or candy bar).

Recently, I was buying a few things from a discount dollar store. The total amount came to $32-something, but the cashier mistakenly entered $3.20 on the EFTPOS machine ... so when I went to pay, it was a heck of a lot cheaper. I immediately pointed out his mistake, but there was a language barrier and he didn't understand what I was telling him. After a couple of minutes of debate, after which another customer queued behind me, I considered leaving it and walking out, but I thought for karma's sake I should do the right thing, so I pulled out a pen and paper and wrote the two numbers down, pointing to his computer screen which said $32-odd and the EFTPOS thingymajig which said $3.20. He finally clicked, wiped his brow, let out a huge sigh of relief and laughed ... then cancelled the transaction and re-entered the $32-odd amount into the EFTPOS machine for me to then enter my PIN. Something else happened to me along those lines a while ago but I forget what ... it was definitely to do with short-changing though ... I do wonder if these sorts of things happening are gifts from the naughtier of my wealth spirits (I do have a couple whose listings said they like to bend the rules).

I've received a few savings on things ... like my mobile phone. By staying with our internet carrier I got a better deal that saved me about $20 a month, so that was good. We receive rebates from our electricity lines company quarterly, which has always happened, but just lately they've been way over what we've expected (and have paid the electricity bill for two-three months). And recently our 20-year-old truck had a myriad of things go wrong with it ... we were expecting a bill of about $1k but it was only $300 which left us in shock.

I'm not wealthy by any means - yet! - but I certainly do feel very looked after by my spirit and entity family.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have been spirit keeping since 2011. And all that time I have struggled financially, despite having many prosperity spirits in my keep. Now, after all these years I am finally seeing some minor improvements to my financial situation. I really can't say whether it's finally my spirits helping me or my own improved mindset that has changed things for me.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”