silentartist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

[quote="djinnkeeper"]Im sure when I read out these Ivocations my Djinn's are like O no not again lol Whats she doing now?! They must be sick of hearing them hehe! I think they think Im some kind of nutcase with all these rituals I read to them Im sure I send them to sleep :0)[/quote]
Don't think that way. I am sure they don't think that at all. I am sure they enjoy it. They know you are trying to connect with them.
What we may think as silly the spirits may not think so. I don't think you should ever think you are silly or crazy if you are doing something to connect with your spirits.

xcalibur
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi

Please see the thread http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... f=56&t=256

I had asked before also whether it is OK to invoke the djinn again if one feels that the first invocation has not been proper (by invocation here I mean, the invocation that one does the FIRST TIME the djinn arrives (to establish oneself as master) and NOT the invocation to summon the djinn for giving it tasks, etc).

I have never memorized the invocation but have read them out but with as much feeling as possible though I feel I might need to reinvoke.....am wondering if it is OK to do the invocation the second time (or more times). Some members did answer but it would be great if Magnolia could look into the thread the link for which I have posted above and clear the doubts.

I do not have the mountain buddha invocation as yet but can anyone tell me what it does....is it invoking?

Thanks
xcalibur

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: mine
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My magical/paranormal name...: ReikiLove
Zodiac:

can someone please give me a copy Of Lains invocation

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: mine
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My magical/paranormal name...: ReikiLove
Zodiac:

reikilove824 wrote:can someone please give me a copy Of Lains invocation
any body?

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

He doesn't give this out unless you purchase one of his djinn objects. I purchased some of his Djinn oil and he wouldn't even give it to me.

SO I think it would be unethical for anyone here to pass it out if the seller himself doesn't want to share.

Odd man. I haven't decided whether or not i like him - but I WANT to like him. :lol:

I just purchased some of his oils (they took a LONG time to arrive). But I'm hopeful.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Dark_Stewie69
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: still learning
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello all. I am new to the Creepy Hollows website, and to spirit keeping as well. I had no idea that there was such a thing spirit keeping. I recently purchased a ring with a Marid Djinn attached to it. And this is my first one so far. After I started visiting this website, I was encouraged to do some research about the djinn I have. I had no idea that there were bonding rituals, invocations, and other things a spirit keeper had to do to bond with their spirits. I am glad the Creepy Hollows provides an encyclopedia for anyone who is curious to learn more about spirits in general. Moving on. Since this forum topic is several years old, does anyone still have the Invocation from Mountain_Buddha? Do you have it saved on your computer somewhere? And would you be willing to share Mountain Buddha's Invocation with me. Thank you.

katqa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kamai

Unfortunately I think this website owner passed in 2008 from my research. The site is no longer up or the name changed. The son of Ian was to take over and sell the magick pieces. Must have stopped after that.

Return to “Djinn Invocations”