SE's basic guide to spirit bonding

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I would say that if your conjurer doesn't give you any specific instructions that need to be followed, then you are fine to use any general welcoming ritual. Depending on the spirit & your present energy state you could have success with welcoming rituals from multiple sources. Sometimes even something as simple as reading your favorite poetry or listening to your favorite music with a spirit when they first come to you is better than any pre-written ritual. Sometimes pomp & circumstance isn't needed, sometimes it's better just to be yourself. When you are doing an activity, listening to music, reading literature, or doing anything else that you truly enjoy, you are the most in your element, which is being true to yourself & not only do other humans respond to you best that way, so do spirits.
Thank you so much Magnolia, I swear I love you sometimes.

This is some of the best bonding/welcoming advice I've ever heard...I'll try and be more personal initially instead of waiting until I feel them to try and full bond.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you Magnolia. :) This really helps me alot. Xoxo When my spirit arrives, she will get a unique & personal welcome - complete with her favorite music! :)

Return to “Connecting”