oh wow! this explains my newest perfume addiction!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:i can only tolerate natural scents.essential oils in small doses that i make up myself. most store perfume give me hives and makes my throat swell.

i stick to simple things like myrrh, blue lotus oil, etc.
i am the same. even this stuff,i need to put it on in tiny doses, or i get a headache,but it is mild, and not as bad as most chemical perfumes.
funny how i got these chemical allergies as I have gotten older, as when i was young, i was one who sprayed a ton on myself as well.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Dark Abyss wrote:that's so sweet. for some reason i have the opposite effect from my gg's i am now detesting peanut butter. but every time i open the cupboard. i hear them saying, pllleeeeaaaasssseeeee. so of course i give into them and put a glob of it on a plate. lol

didn't realized they like peony either. maybe i'll have to buy something peony for them.
They also LOVE Spanish Moss, of all things. I have some placed in the bottom of their charging box and they LOVE it! I also have small pieces of concrete I picked up from some of walks around NYC. Silly gargys...what a weird variety of stuff they like: Peony, peanut butter, mirrors, concrete, Spanish Moss...what am I missing?? Oh...and one of mine actually likes corn bread!! HAHA

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:They also LOVE Spanish Moss, of all things. I have some placed in the bottom of their charging box and they LOVE it! I also have small pieces of concrete I picked up from some of walks around NYC. Silly gargys...what a weird variety of stuff they like: Peony, peanut butter, mirrors, concrete, Spanish Moss...what am I missing?? Oh...and one of mine actually likes corn bread!! HAHA
that is quite the eclectic combo of things they like, for sure! I keep forgetting about concrete! ::facepalm::
and ooohhhh, now i want to look for some spanish moss for my gargy family!
and corn bread???? Mmmm...your gargy has great taste!
Do you put a dab of PB on the corn bread? I bet he'd be over the moon if you do!

Return to “Gargoyle”