I need to contact ASH

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

How do I get in touch with ASH? I emailed Magnolia twice last week regarding the secret for keeping dark arts creatures but haven't heard back - I know she is extremely busy :!: However, I have posted here, see dream, and another thing has happened. Thursday, my wife found out that her aunt was in town and was going to call her, my wife didn't want to see her or hear from her so I just suggested she not answer her phone. Well we were at my wife's grandmother's 90 birthday bash yesterday and this aunt says she tried to call but she got a message that the number was disconnected. She also tried to call Friday, same message. I just had a feeling that my black did this. I realize we need to be more careful with our thoughts around duality creatures but at the same time I feel that he is testing me and need this info. BTW, the wife's phone works fine for everyone else that has called her that day and since. I hope someone can give me contact info for ASH or that he sees this. On a side note, my wife who isn't that into this told me I got a black dragon recently :o Not only that she knows how many dragons I have and had all the colors right but one :!: All this from someone who says she doesn't really believe. Oh, and today, she said someone or things had possessed her phone :shock:
Peace, light & love

Phil

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Yes Phil, it is a good idea to lay out ground rules for any dark arts spirit. I don't think your Black was being 'in your face' I think he was working for you. After all, you did express this thought?

I have clarified with all my dark arts: wraiths/Blacks/werewolves that it is NOT okay to take any action against family members regardless if what they have done has been wrong.

Anyone else is fair game, but the punishment needs to fit the 'crime'. And we have lengthy hypothetical discussions so we understand one another. Great for walks alone. Of course, I do all my conversing in my head so I'm not talking out loud. They don't need to 'hear' your physical voice to hear you. That's a human thing.

The 'secret's' Ash gives out are done only by email and not published and they are designed to quiet spirits that are too 'in your face'. I have not had that issue. I think what you have is a simple misunderstanding.
ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

So true Alex, I did express the thought and have since come to understand that he was just trying to help but with the dream first and then that I also feel that he is testing me and the limits. I also "talk" to my spirits in the same way - in my head. They hear and know what I'm saying. I am a new keeper to daulity creatures and am learning alot so far but it would be nice to know there is some backup if there IS a problem. Thanks for your response and I didn't expect a printed answer to the secret, I would just like to go over this with ASH.
Peace, light & love

Phil

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

He'll be back in about two hours so if you've sent him an email I'll put a note on his desk to look for it first. His email is ash@creepyhollows and I can send you the secret right now.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
fang
neophyte
neophyte

wow i didn't know there was any secret, i don't have any darks at the moment.
is there some secret that you have to tell them?
believe and you will see.
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Not a secret you tell them. A secret you can use to subdue them if they are getting too out of control.
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

So true Adam. There is a secret which is different for each dark arts piece. Ash has learned these secrets thru trial and error. They are things you might not ever run across or figure out in day to day living. It is not pubished anywhere and is only availble with a dark arts piece from Creepy Hollows. We are asked not to disclose it.
ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
fang
neophyte
neophyte

oh right, thank goodness it was brought up anyway, otherwise i would of never guessed!
believe and you will see.

Return to “Dark Arts”