neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

r3ddevil wrote:any guide or ideas for how to train too see and feel your spirit?
I've heard that meditation is the most efficient and practical way to enhance your communication with your spirit and help exercise your third eye. I would even go as far as asking your spirit to meditate with you and keeping their vessel next to you. And this is just me, but if you have a favorite smell, perhaps a perfume or something, Cologne, spraying it all over before you meditate will stimulate your sense of smell, advocating mindfulness. Here's a good article on meditation. http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Make sure you don't try doing things like automatic handwriting or using a ouija board without protection to communicate with your spirit. Those are invitations for potentially awful things to come through.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery or elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know yet
Zodiac:

Tragic wrote:
r3ddevil wrote:any guide or ideas for how to train too see and feel your spirit?
I've heard that meditation is the most efficient and practical way to enhance your communication with your spirit and help exercise your third eye. I would even go as far as asking your spirit to meditate with you and keeping their vessel next to you. And this is just me, but if you have a favorite smell, perhaps a perfume or something, Cologne, spraying it all over before you meditate will stimulate your sense of smell, advocating mindfulness. Here's a good article on meditation. http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Make sure you don't try doing things like automatic handwriting or using a ouija board without protection to communicate with your spirit. Those are invitations for potentially awful things to come through.
thanks and i always wear my neckalace spirits bound to every day from day to night and again and when i got her i got alil stone that came in a lol zipblock bag that has a green sticky note on it that says "Devouring negative energies, creating personal protection shield of 5feet around the person against malicious magic,negative spirits and entities" any idea what that is and any begginer guides to conjurering a spirit u want and how to bind them?

Proud Owner Of: 1 Succubus, 1 Nympho, Jia Alliance Drow Elf
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

r3ddevil wrote: thanks and i always wear my neckalace spirits bound to every day from day to night and again and when i got her i got alil stone that came in a lol zipblock bag that has a green sticky note on it that says "Devouring negative energies, creating personal protection shield of 5feet around the person against malicious magic,negative spirits and entities" any idea what that is and any begginer guides to conjurering a spirit u want and how to bind them?
Conjuring and binding isn't for beginners. You should have all your senses developed to see and hear spirits and of course protect yourself or you could get yourself in a whole world of trouble.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
r3ddevil wrote: thanks and i always wear my neckalace spirits bound to every day from day to night and again and when i got her i got alil stone that came in a lol zipblock bag that has a green sticky note on it that says "Devouring negative energies, creating personal protection shield of 5feet around the person against malicious magic,negative spirits and entities" any idea what that is and any begginer guides to conjurering a spirit u want and how to bind them?
Conjuring and binding isn't for beginners. You should have all your senses developed to see and hear spirits and of course protect yourself or you could get yourself in a whole world of trouble.
ah ok thanks and do you know what that lil stone that came in a lol zipblock bag that has a green sticky note on it that says "Devouring negative energies, creating personal protection shield of 5feet around the person against malicious magic,negative spirits and entities" what this and means?

Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

r3ddevil wrote:
Tragic wrote:

thanks and i always wear my neckalace spirits bound to every day from day to night and again and when i got her i got alil stone that came in a lol zipblock bag that has a green sticky note on it that says "Devouring negative energies, creating personal protection shield of 5feet around the person against malicious magic,negative spirits and entities" any idea what that is and any begginer guides to conjurering a spirit u want and how to bind them?
I wouldn't put all your trust into that. I don't know too much about it, but I do know that succubi aren't known to be overall fantastic protectors. I would still use a protection spell for protection purposes, Ash has one stickied in the protection forum. I would avoid trying to conjure or bind spirits. There's a reason why CH binds them and not us. They know what they're doing. They've been doing it for years and have a lot of experience. If something goes wrong and you're a beginner you could possibly ruin your life, die, or worse. When they conjure up a spirit they first present an energy that acts as a sort of beacon to attract spirits. If you attract an evil spirit pretending to be what you're looking for, you could end up being an inspiration to another paranormal activity movie or something. Not really but seriously, it's bad. Don't do it unless you want to devote the next couple year practicing first. It's not something anyone can do. It's a skill.

Convert this into dubstep, play once, then again with synchronized double chugs, then again but instead of the ending 4 convert this chord into dubstep, chug and sync with guitar.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

r3ddevil wrote: ah ok thanks and do you know what that lil stone that came in a lol zipblock bag that has a green sticky note on it that says "Devouring negative energies, creating personal protection shield of 5feet around the person against malicious magic,negative spirits and entities" what this and means?
Exactly what it says it does on the note. It's something for protection.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tragic wrote:
r3ddevil wrote:
Tragic wrote:

I wouldn't put all your trust into that. I don't know too much about it, but I do know that succubi aren't known to be overall fantastic protectors. I would still use a protection spell for protection purposes, Ash has one stickied in the protection forum. I would avoid trying to conjure or bind spirits. There's a reason why CH binds them and not us. They know what they're doing. They've been doing it for years and have a lot of experience. If something goes wrong and you're a beginner you could possibly ruin your life, die, or worse. When they conjure up a spirit they first present an energy that acts as a sort of beacon to attract spirits. If you attract an evil spirit pretending to be what you're looking for, you could end up being an inspiration to another paranormal activity movie or something. Not really but seriously, it's bad. Don't do it unless you want to devote the next couple year practicing first. It's not something anyone can do. It's a skill.
awhat spiriit do you have for protection and i bought her for company not protection ive always liked succubuses.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

r3ddevil wrote: awhat spiriit do you have for protection and i bought her for company not protection ive always liked succubuses.
The correct plural is succubi and here's a linkfor protective spirits

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Tragic
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

r3ddevil wrote:
Tragic wrote:
r3ddevil wrote:
Tragic wrote:

awhat spiriit do you have for protection and i bought her for company not protection ive always liked succubuses.

If you want spirits for protection, I have heard good things about Volkhs. Any spirit that you have a strong connection with will generally be protective of you though, so keep that in mind.

r3ddevil
neophyte
neophyte