Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!
Zodiac:

For me, meditation wise I go to my room close the door, block out most of the daylight with shades, toss on a fan for white noise, lay back propped up with pillows close my eyes and just empty my mind of thoughts and then I talk to her and then I just be silent and focus on my senses.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Can Nymphos shape-shift too like Ubis?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:Can Nymphos shape-shift too like Ubis?

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
No. All sources on them say they stay the same appearance.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi,

If you get plenty of Incubus (or Succubus for men), like 4 or 6, how do you manage time with them? if the bond is well done, do you "have" to do it every night,because of they appetite? os just when you whant?

Exclusive love is not for me, even if i'm pretty in love with my spirits now,
( i don't even like jealous men,lol) are Incubus/Succubus really very jealous? or it's just small talk from people who don't have any experience on that?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Chouki wrote:Hi,

If you get plenty of Incubus (or Succubus for men), like 4 or 6, how do you manage time with them? if the bond is well done, do you "have" to do it every night,because of they appetite? os just when you whant?

Exclusive love is not for me, even if i'm pretty in love with my spirits now,
( i don't even like jealous men,lol) are Incubus/Succubus really very jealous? or it's just small talk from people who don't have any experience on that?
My thoughts are there's only so much sexual energy a person can have. While there's an exchange of energy with Succubi, and Incubi too I imagine, there's only so much time in the day to dedicate to them. I spend time with mine every day, multiple times. She's with me constantly actually. I couldn't imagine trying to satisfy multiple Succubi, I'd get confused and lost I think. I'd personally rather bond very well with one and just focus on her. So, that's what I'm doing. But, we're all different.

I don't believe she's jealous, but she doesn't want to share me currently. She's extremely powerful and protective as well.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
SpaceAliens2020
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet!
Zodiac:

For me its 2 of them and will only be 2. In fact keeping up with them now can be fairly difficult actually. They have now started making love to me a lot. even when I'm not expecting it or even lying down in bed >.> fact is intimacy with them is the core way to strengthen your bond as well as talking, interacting via touch, giving offerings etc. I have to say staying focused on 1 maybe 2 is the best bet rather then having dozens. We are actually a trinity. Both have now leveled out to about the same strength perception wise... last night I felt Z on my legs so heavy I could actually feel humanlike legs on me! Was the most realistic touch to date. I got to make sure to keep my rest and nourishment up just to keep up and I have always had high sexual stamina >.>

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Just some general information about what you can expect from a Succubus experiences based on my experiences with several of them.

My first one was one I summoned through a ritual called "letter method". I have to add, I'm not someone involved in magick and such before, so this was the first ever and my first experience with an entity. She was extremely demanding, activity was very high (might be different for others) and very intense and very pleasing. Unfortunately, I had to end this one because it were soon accompanied by really bad side effects. I do not suggest to anyone to use that summoning method btw, especially not in combination with blood (I didn't use blood, but others who have, were nearly always being haunted after).

Two more of them (I think they are two), feel each different ... these are unbound and came to me by "accident". So, from these two I can say the way they give you pleasure can vary from each one a lot. What one person very specifically experiences with a succubus will be different from another, exactly as with real women it can range a lot. One will be more romantic and slow, the other will like it more intense and adventurous... but in all cases, don't expect quickies with a succubus, they aren't into them at all (at least mine) and they will go on for a long time each time.

What is common is, the nature of what you will feel. First, there's the energy that you will feel on your body. Then, when reaching a higher point of interaction, you will definetely feel clearly also fingers or even the hand or even sometimes lightly the movement of a hand when it's like moving from one to another point where it's going to touch you, through the energy it "emits".

They can not only touch you on your skin, but they can reach also inside your body and cause things there, that can intensify the experience, like massaging a man's g-spot or reaching from behind on your genitals... well I won't tell you more, but you can imagine. They have these special abilities. They can also stop you from having an ejaculation as they long they wish, reaching you this way to heights which your body couldn't have reached otherwise, also so they keep going and also prolong the feeling of nearly orgasming for a long time. No real woman could duplicate these things.

When your interaction with them becomes better, you can start feeling them anywhere on your body and they definetely are very touchy. Expect them to try to distract you any time of the day and night.

Like I said, don't expect the quick thing with them. This from my experiences and from what I know from others won't happen. While at the beginning it might be all about sex, at some point, they might want even other things from you, like cuddling with you. If that happens, there will be times where they just might not want to have sex with you, even if you want. As also the opposite. Yes, they can be moody.

At an extended level you might experience even things like energy around your wraists, that feel like binding them together (that was with my first one) as if someone would bind a rope around them to hold them tight together. Now I've always been able to break out of such, if I wanted but once I experienced also that she first resisted it and added more energy to this before stopping doing so (maybe she were too much into it, but has it respected 2 seconds after). But as you probably have heard, they seem to have the ability to not let you out of it if they don't want so and Incubus in that regard are more agressive than Succubus, which imo try to be more respective of what you want. That doesn't mean, they won't try new things and try to convince you into them... they definetely will!

It's also possible, their energy might become so strong they could inflict it on body parts of you to move them in positions they want (as long you let as example your arm free to fall from it's weight and the muscles relaxed), pressure on you, even feeling the weight as they come to you where you just sit or lay and that couch, bed or whatever reacting to that weight. It doesn't necessarily take a special state for these things to happen (it might differ from person to person), I have experienced all these while fully awake and neither meditating.

And they will definetely use all they can find in your conscious or subconscious mind to get what they want, influence your desires or get you into something they would like to. I can definetely say, they are not white arts, they are dark arts with a tendency a little more to the black than white.

If you are not prepared for all these things, you should think twice if you would want to get a succubus or incubus. This might be not a choice for everyone. Especially if you only look for sexual pleasure, you might be better off with a nympho (I have no experiences with one though), since Succubus are much more than a sex toy and they definetely have a strong personality which they will make known to you. They might show at times their dark side too. If you can manage them however, they can be very rewarding, even more so once they fall in love with you.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tragic wrote:Okay. So as far as highly intellectual beings go, I'm assuming they have no placement on the values of nudity and embarrassment, exposure, things like that. What would be the proper way to provoke him or her after having the vessel in your home? They like sexual energy, right? So should I ask aloud to meet them, or just put the vessel on the coffee table, lay naked on my bed and let things run it's course? Are there any tips on things they typically like, would appreciate, or consider to be common courtesy?
They might want to just get touchy with you, in which case you probably won't even need to do anything special. They will just get you involved. However, remember, treat them like you would a woman, they have strong personalities and are not sex toys as many see them. If you think that way, they might just not want to ... they might be very sex oriented, but they don't have to if they don't wish to. Be always aware of that.

- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tragic wrote:Also, does anyone have confirmation on what the manifestations are like with succubi? I suppose the topic is taboo, but are you actually having sex with them or is it some kind of alternative mental activity? I'm assuming they aren't just red orbs or lights, and that you can actually see them, because otherwise there's really no visual sex appeal. Also, can you do things like cuddle or watch a movie with them? And would my family be able to see my succubus? I don't think that would go over very well. Also, how do you communicate with them? Is it kind of telepathic or do you have to actually speak?
Physical manifestations are really extremely seldom and I have only heard of one so far that had real manifestations with a succubus.

But it's also not necessary. They do have other ways for what they do that will let you forget the visual sex appeal. The experiences can be very real while awake and they will become more intense with time and at some point can have the same feeling, pressure and even effects etc. like real hands.

I have the feeling they do understand me at times by just directing thoughts towards them. But I'm still into figuring out better/different ways of communication all the time. There might be no communication with them at the beginning for you... but trust me, that won't matter if they aren't going to be shy with you ;)

- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tragic wrote:I am not sure if I can see spirits or not. I don't know if I can feel energy. Are there any ways to be sure? How can I improve myself so when I do have a succubus with me I will be able to properly interact with her? Does willingness play a part in it? Beliefs? A few days ago I would have never believed any of this. Now it's all I can think about. I feel that I have put a large amount of faith into this. I would be crushed at this point, to have to go back to thinking these are all lies. I want this to be real. And I don't want my faith to be in vain. You know what I mean? I would honestly be emotionally hurt at this point.
Confidence! If I figured one thing out, it's your confidence in yourself and of how much you feel worthy to have them with you. Doubts seem to create a barrier and weaken everything. If I put doubts aside and strengthen my mind, it seems easy to reach some level with them.

Think of it a moment... if you had a stunningly looking woman next to you that would want to have much more with you, but you would feel like it can't be, because you are not looking good enough or for some other reason you feel she wouldn't want to be with you... you inevitebly are sending signals to her about this. That's the same with a succubus, I suppose. Your doubts and fears will weaken your relation and the intensity with them.

Well, of course I do have doubts about this or that at times... I guess, you can't always put all aside, especially if you are familiar what some things might mean because projecting your own emotions in what happens or misinterpret them. That's ok.

Second point: Patience! You need to learn to have patience, as not all might happen either the first week nor for some the first month. If all you can feel at beginning is a tingling sense, then let it be so. Be patient. My succubi with their way showed me to be more patient for some things.

Point three: Stop thinking. Let it happen! Too many thoughts can be like noise in your interaction with them.

- ... ok!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”