General Nympho/Succubus/Incubus Questions

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:can succubus give you a hard on...
Yes : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Can't beleave I posted so much in this thread lol still get spaced out from time to time I've come to understand it's my reaction to different types of energys that are around me it's all good though and the journey continues

spirits lots
thetruesteve
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Im also thinking about getting an Succubus or two, since i read this topic here. Some Guys tend to say that all Succubus are evil and have only bad intensions, but after reading all of this im pretty cnofident that this isn´t true.

Quick question about the Class System, would there be a major difference between the same succubus at class IV and V-t3?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

The classes describe more the intensity of the binding than the spirit itself.
So you would feel her presence more intense with less time investment. It's good for beginners, who just started out, because you can get quicker results in terms of sensing the being :)

KristersZ
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, yesterday I got a really bad headache and a feeling that somebody is with me. I didn't think much of it, but then I checked my e-mail and see that my spirit order has been completed. I got a Nympho bound to my spirit.
I read her description and then sat down on my bed to meditate. While meditating, I could not stop having sexual thoughts. After a while, I started getting sensations in my whole body, especially in the sensitive areas.
For the next few hours, I was having the best feelings of my life... Time passed quickly, what felt like 5 minutes was actually 30 minutes. I still don't know what is real and what is not, really confusing. I tried talking to her telepathically, but I cannot tell if those are just my own thoughts.
Is it possible to have manifestations so quickly and before being able to communicate with the spirit? (Please tell me this is not just my imagination)

Simple_rick
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter ;)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

KristersZ wrote:So, yesterday I got a really bad headache and a feeling that somebody is with me. I didn't think much of it, but then I checked my e-mail and see that my spirit order has been completed. I got a Nympho bound to my spirit.
I read her description and then sat down on my bed to meditate. While meditating, I could not stop having sexual thoughts. After a while, I started getting sensations in my whole body, especially in the sensitive areas.
For the next few hours, I was having the best feelings of my life... Time passed quickly, what felt like 5
minutes was actually 30 minutes. I still don't know what is real and what is not, really confusing. I tried talking to her telepathically, but I cannot tell if those are just my own thoughts.
Is it possible to have manifestations so quickly and before being able to communicate with the spirit? (Please tell me this is not just my imagination)
i tried the non bounding nymph thing and it was the same feelings kept thinking about sexual stuff which was not really a new thing thats just me 1s
But the feeling that you describe we are two different people so probebly if it was just our mind it wont be the same (i feel like my english is super broken rn)
Any way the feeling was like if getting a bj good feeling was like tapping in water it started on the ....
Area and it spreaded all the way tho the whole body and kept reapiting just to completly be able to compare it with your feeling i say the more messed up part
i kept getting close to physical orgasm and ejaculation but every time i lost the feeling at that point it happend mutiple times untill last time i could not resist so i did the very end my self and they were a lot of ending thing if you know what i mean which according to ch one of thing that happens when you have a nympho is that you will have more powerfull sexual life which seems true with that epic ending that i had sorry if i was too clear but now you know how would the exp of nympho be like and you wont be confused as i was first couse every one just says that it feels good and avoid get into the details which is hell of a confuse for a beginer

Simple_rick
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter ;)

Does any one knows what happens when you have a succubus connected to your soul and then die? By die I mean the human not the succubus.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Simple_rick wrote:Does any one knows what happens when you have a succubus connected to your soul and then die? By die I mean the human not the succubus.
Mm there's these threads:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic29289.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic17885.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Can I get married to my succubus?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Miss-Taki wrote:Can I get married to my succubus?
Maybe : P
Are you sure? Is the succubus sure? How about the conjurer? Have all the parties thought about it for some time?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”