General Nympho/Succubus/Incubus Questions

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

whitewolf wrote:Ok can someone clear this up for me, im so confused reading the Nympho/Succubus/Incubus threads.

Am i correct in thinking:

Succubus/Incubus need keeping by the more experienced keepers as they are darker entities that require subduing as they can drain energy from you/your partner.

Nympho - a white light entity that cant harm you or your partner in any way.

Thanks

WW x

According to the listings and threads, I think you're correct.

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you !

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

wsam!!!!
Can you send me that thing Magnolia sent to you!?
My email is cwamoon@Hanmir.com
Please~? :)

Ah geez....

SO confusing..

Still quite not sure about what is what.

So a Incubus or a Nympho is more like a sex machine than a nympho..?
Hmm.. I'm a novice.. and maybe I should not get an Incubus, but a nympho.

Oh, and about Nympho's being gay or bi, so you mean.. unlike incubus or sucubbuss who can be flexible, they come to you in one specefic orientation?? Oh... so confusing... what to do what to do!

jh2271
new here
new here

I got my C4 nymph from CH, but it doesnt seem to be active at all. Any advice on how to bond, etc.?

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="jh2271"]I got my C4 nymph from CH, but it doesnt seem to be active at all. Any advice on how to bond, etc.?[/quote]

Hi there,
They are the same as any other spirit you get from CH, take time to meditate and the 30 day bonding with your nymph. These topics are covered in the forums and CH encyclopedia...I have a C5 nympho from CH, into 2 weeks of bonding. Nothing yet but sometimes her energy can be felt and have seen a vivid vision of her brushing past me...a cutey honey with brown hair...LOL...Good luck!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
Zodiac:

Is it possible to have an incubus come to you even if you never bought one? For the past few years every once in a while when I am half awake and half asleep I am visited by a demon/spirit he wants sex and doesn't take no for an answer. I never understood what was going on but since reading about incubus it sounds exactly what comes to me. Some people might think it's a dream but it's not. For example he came last night. I was sleeping on my couch in my living room and I woke up for a minute and I started hearing noises then I felt him. I knew i was on the couch and where I was I was aware. is it possible for these incubus's to let you have an out of body experience because we didn't stay long on the couch he took me some where else. I often wondered if my involvement in the occult especially darker magick might have attracted this demon/incubus to me. I don't mind him coming just before I was depressed and had not sex drive and I didnt' want to bothered but now after taking antidepressant meds I have a sex drive again and kind of enjoy it. If anyone knows anything about these incubus or has had experiences like this please share them with me so I don't think I am losing my mind.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Necro:

You not loosing your mind... I have several visiting for sexual purposes... :D

Many Many Blessings
WJ
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

wsam wrote:Necro:

Hey, the next time they visit, send a couple my way. :drool:

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

I will do my best gal... :D
leigh wrote:
wsam wrote:Necro:

Hey, the next time they visit, send a couple my way. :drool:

Many Many Blessings
WJ
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
Zodiac:

The weird thing is I didn't buy this spirit I didn't conjure him either. He just started coming to me a few years ago. I remember waking up in my bed and feeling something next to me. He comes to me day and night. I could be watching TV laying on the couch and I can feel him. He is able to pull me out of my body. He is very fond of anal sex even though I am not. When I have woken up in the morning after an encounter I would be extremely wet down there plus my breasts will be very sore as he loves very large breasts which I have. Does anyone know if incubus can ejaculate because it feels like he has. He has taken me even when I said no but I am not angry about it. I suffer from manic-depressive illness and when in depression I have no interest in sex at all. I started taking my 3 antidepressants again I am out of depression and having a somewhat unusually high sex drive. I have no desire to try exorcise this spirit. I had done a google search on incubus and went to some Christian web sites where they talk about women being assaulted by the incubuses and the only way to get rid of them is for a priest or some member clergy perform an exorcism. I have no desire to do that. I don't mind him at all actually. It's weird though I never know when to expect him and sometimes it is kind of scary because he is extremely aggressive. I guess it is kind of neat that some of you are saying you bought incubuses and are disappointed because you can't feel them and I never bought one and have have had this one for a few years now and I am not sensitive to spirits but this totally different. I know he is as real as I am.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins

Return to “Spirit Keeping”