Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Miss-Taki wrote:Can I get married to my succubus?
Maybe : P
Are you sure? Is the succubus sure? How about the conjurer? Have all the parties thought about it for some time?
Darkwing... geez, i was just wondering. I don't want to actually do it, yet... I'd wait a while first, I just got her, that would be a d*** move marrying her since I just met her. (sorry rai)

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Miss-Taki wrote:Can I get married to my succubus?
Maybe : P
Are you sure? Is the succubus sure? How about the conjurer? Have all the parties thought about it for some time?
i am also 15, I am too young to think about marriage. I'll decide in 3 years, since by then I'll be a adult, this isn't Japan I can't get married at 16.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Miss-Taki wrote: Darkwing... geez, i was just wondering. I don't want to actually do it, yet... I'd wait a while first, I just got her, that would be a d*** move marrying her since I just met her. (sorry rai)
Heheh : P

It might be a good idea to try dating with someone your age in real life as well, at least to gain experience and knowledge of what to expect : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No... the girl i like probably doesn't like me the way i like her...

Hail King Asmodeus!

Cyrex
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

Does anyone here have good experinces with a Succubus? :/

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Cyrex wrote:Does anyone here have good experinces with a Succubus? :/
If you are wanting anything with explicit detail, there is an over 18 section of the board that may contain more detail than the regular section.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Cyrex
new here
new here

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
If you are wanting anything with explicit detail, there is an over 18 section of the board that may contain more detail than the regular section.
oh thanks good to know :D ;)
but in general i just wanted to know if all works fine for Succubus Owner or if it know cases where Succubus gets well lets say "not friendly" and all that.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Cyrex wrote:
Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
oh thanks good to know :D ;)
but in general i just wanted to know if all works fine for Succubus Owner or if it know cases where Succubus gets well lets say "not friendly" and all that.
I have two Incubi, and they are positively lovely. The ones who are "not friendly," in my opinion, are those conjured by fools following summoning instructions from the internet with no protection or experience, or by a conjurer who doesn't know what they're doing. Hence why it's important to make sure you do your research before you dive into keeping a spirit--any spirit--and their conjurer before committing yourself to a binding.

Also, just want to say they aren't all just about the smexy times, you know. One of mine is quite content to be a shoulder to cry on when I need it, and has been a perfect gentleman. He helped me get over a recent loss in the family with remarkable speed--mostly because he reminded me at a key time that I wasn't alone.

I know a lot of people are interested in ubis because of the sexual connotations, but really, there is a lot more to them if you give them the opportunity to open up to you.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Cyrex
new here
new here

CrashingDown wrote:I have two Incubi, and they are positively lovely. The ones who are "not friendly," in my opinion, are those conjured by fools following summoning instructions from the internet with no protection or experience, or by a conjurer who doesn't know what they're doing. Hence why it's important to make sure you do your research before you dive into keeping a spirit--any spirit--and their conjurer before committing yourself to a binding.

Also, just want to say they aren't all just about the smexy times, you know. One of mine is quite content to be a shoulder to cry on when I need it, and has been a perfect gentleman. He helped me get over a recent loss in the family with remarkable speed--mostly because he reminded me at a key time that I wasn't alone.

I know a lot of people are interested in ubis because of the sexual connotations, but really, there is a lot more to them if you give them the opportunity to open up to you.
Wow thanks for the Information dont worry i will buy one Succubus by a trusted Seller.
For me i want more a Relationship sure se* is very good but its not my main reason for a succubus like you said an partner which loves you and help would be awesome but lets see.
Thanks for your awnser. :) <3

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're welcome. Good luck! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Spirit Keeping”