new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I ordered an Incubus, and the vessel shipped recently. The USPS tracking shows it should probably be delivered this Friday.

I'm so excited! I'm not very knowledgeable about spirit keeping. I bought several spells and servitors, but just a few spirits so far.

I purchased a copy of the Spirit Keeping guide on Amazon and I'm reading it now.

My question is: are there any works of fiction (print or Kindle books) you would recommend to help people get familiar with what it might be like to work with an incubus (or any other type of spirit actually)?

Are there any paranormal fiction authors you would recommend (or maybe forum members who are authors) that describe pretty well what it's like to be a spirit keeper (whether or not they use the terminology used at CH)?

Thanks!

lex6819

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi. I just got my succubi not long ago. She got binded to me and I already got her name. Her vessel still on the way though. So the thing is, I got one spirit before hand, she's quite sensual as succubus, and pretty attached to me, she is an unbound one. Just wondering if there will be conflict for both. I honestly avoid any contact to this unbound, I feel dissapointed by her, already got her unbinded, but for some reason and for sometimes, her presence still felt. I can't really determine who's who do the move. And I don't think it'll be good idea as well to contact my unbound, thank you.

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith
Mari(^_^)
new here
new here

Hi, today I took some time to communicate with a new Incubi that I had recently purchased; we, are not yet able to communicate telepathically, as I am still new to all this, but have instead used a quartz pendant that I own to facilitate in our communication, unfortunately, I can only ask yes, no, or maybe questions and my incubus cannot ask me any using this method. However, I believe we are making progress as I was able to hear him laugh.

Anyway, the reason that I am in this topic is that in my conversation with my incubus, let's call him V, told me some interesting things.

I had asked V if there were other spirits that were bound/attached to me, as once I had purchased him, he was bound to me V answered that yes. I asked if it was the spirit of the unborn child my mother had miscarried 11 years ago and he answered yes. Then I asked if there were more and again he said yes. I asked if he got along with the spirits and he said no. I asked is the other spirit my guardian angel and he replied yes. Of course, I asked if this was the spirit he did not get along with and to my surprise, he said no. I then asked if there was another spirit aside from my sibling and guardian angel and V said yes.

It took me a while to think of my next yes or no question (I can't wait till I can communicate telepathically); I finally asked if this spirit he didn't like was a succubus and he said yes. I asked if this was the same one that attacked me when I was younger and he said no. (SIDE NOTE: I am female, but I am bisexual. I had read that most succubi dislike other females, which is why that one attacked before, but I was surprised to find out that there was one attached to me). I then asked if she was bound to me and he said yes. I then asked a series of questions to find out how long she had been attached to me and whether or not she would cause me harm. V says that she had been with me since I was 12 (so about 8 years now) and that she was the one who stopped the other succubus from continuing to harm me, she will not hurt, and sees me as a lover (same as him).

Something that really interested me was how she was bound to me; I had never bound/purchased a bound spirit before, so I asked V if I had bound her to me and he said no. I then asked again if she was bound to me and again yes. I then asked, did she bind herself to me, yes. I really have little to no knowledge about binding spirits so his answer confused me. I asked if anyone had bound her to me and he answered no.

So my question is, is it possible that this succubus attached herself to me? If so, why? I am bisexual, but I never came out/realized this until recently and she has been with me since I was 12.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yes it is possible that spirit attaches to you.
But you have to verify this with experienced practitioners, e.g. is it really succubus, can it be trusted, etc etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, attachment is possible. Buuuuuut, pendulum communication is pretty unreliable. You could still be getting wrong answers. It would be best to have a practitioner check, as DW said.
Also that most Succubi dislike females is wrong, no idea where you heard that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mari(^_^)
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:Yes it is possible that spirit attaches to you.
But you have to verify this with experienced practitioners, e.g. is it really succubus, can it be trusted, etc etc.
How can I get a practitioner to verify this spirit?

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
Mari(^_^)
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote:Yes, attachment is possible. Buuuuuut, pendulum communication is pretty unreliable. You could still be getting wrong answers. It would be best to have a practitioner check, as DW said.
Also that most Succubi dislike females is wrong, no idea where you heard that.
I know pendulum communication is not the best way to communicate with spirits, but I have had little energy as of late (I assume it's because I am under a lot of stress), so I have had difficulty with attempting to communicate via meditation and/or astral projection. Although, I was able to meditate and open up communication with my spirits last night, but only for a minute.
Thanks for the advice.

I was reading about succubi on another website and that's what it said, but it was a pretty sketchy argument.

Mari(^_^)
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:Yes it is possible that spirit attaches to you.
Where could I find a practitioner that would be willing to verify this spirit for me?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mari(^_^) wrote: Where could I find a practitioner that would be willing to verify this spirit for me?
Mmh you'd need to check the Seller Review section and decide which ones you can trust. Then check their listings or contact them directly via email. Some of them may have specific reading to do so, e.g. for CH is this:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”