This is an Open Forum, what is an Open Forum?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ash & I founded this forum to be open. An Open Forum means that we welcome all ideologies, theories, beliefs, and thought processes. It means that we welcome open posting that provokes thought, discussions, and debates. Since we do not push one ideology here we request that members do not do it either.

It is our belief that open discussions promote growth & evolution of the mind, spirit, and body. It does not mean that we have to testify to each other in order to sway other members to one belief or another, it means that we can all learn from each other, even in times when we disagree.

As my signature says, knowledge is power. We truly believe that. In order to have knowledge you have to learn.

We believe that discussing all sides of a topic means that everyone involved will be better informed & educated on the topic at hand, and thus the world around them. I would rather have something be said & have the opportunity to respond with my own opinions (whether I'm agreeing or disagreeing) then to not have anything said at all. It's far better to welcome open thoughts & discussions, and have the chance to have an open discussion, then to be close-minded and to shut out everything but what has already been settled in our own minds.

This was our thought & mission in founding this forum. We hope that everyone will remember that we have members from all over the world, all belief systems, all religions, all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicity, etc. And in founding this forum we wanted everyone to have a chance to experience what others believe, think, see, do, feel, hear, know, etc. and grow ourselves in this community of sharing.

On that foundation we welcome all members who wish to share! Just remember that as we welcome open ideology there may be times when you agree, or disagree with what is said by others... regardless, we all deserve respect. :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

BIG Amen to that! ~_^

mamarock
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

And I want to thank both you and Ash for the opportunity that you have given us here. Not only have I learn't a lot, I have made some pretty good friends in the process. :hug:

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Thank you, but with any open forum, beliefs will clash. This has happened against me and against others before. I LIKE to learn from others who are not on my path - satanists, wiccans, astaru, etc. But I'm not here to be insulted for MINE. :thumbup:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Thank you Magnolia. It's a shame that this has to come up every so often, but it does. I have personally learned so much from others on very different paths than mine, and know that because of this forum and some of the people on it I have grown so much!

Psyclone, I do have to ask though, do you not see you were doing the same thing to people on the religious rant thread? It's not right in any capacity, and I am sorry that you felt ostracized or judged for your beliefs, but if we still hold judgement in our hearts towards others on their own path, we cannot expect others to be so understanding of ours :) Of course there will always be clashes, but I personally believe we must mirror what we want to see in others in ourselves first. We should always be able to learn from others, and NO ONE should be judged for their beliefs, no matter how much we disagree with them :grouphug: not trying to attack you in the least :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:Psyclone, I do have to ask though, do you not see you were doing the same thing to people on the religious rant thread? It's not right in any capacity, and I am sorry that you felt ostracized or judged for your beliefs, but if we still hold judgement in our hearts towards others on their own path, we cannot expect others to be so understanding of ours :)
Yes, and those feelings date to a long past of brainwashing and abuse. If someone has the nerve to call everyone on CH a sinner, I can get mad with reason.

I am over it now, that thread never was meant to get that way. I'm just sick of being judged by people, most of whom have never even met me in real life.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I'll share some personal experience with you guys. Ash & I aren't in a bed of roses all the time... we fight, and sometimes we have epic battles LOL When things start to get ugly we agree to take a break from each other, we part ways for the day, and we agree that when we see each other after the break we will start fresh. It works. That's the only advice I can recommend. Agree to disagree, walk away, and come back with a fresh perspective.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I'll share some personal experience with you guys. Ash & I aren't in a bed of roses all the time... we fight, and sometimes we have epic battles LOL When things start to get ugly we agree to take a break from each other, we part ways for the day, and we agree that when we see each other after the break we will start fresh. It works. That's the only advice I can recommend. Agree to disagree, walk away, and come back with a fresh perspective.

LOL Magnolia. My boyfriend and I had a knock down drag out fight this last saturday, OOOOOOH it was epic! Ended with me spending the night at his parents house and of course in the morning we were better with each other. That is very good advice ^^

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i am tired of feeling as if nobody is allowed to ask questions about certain sellers without their "friends" jumping all over and making us feel as if we can not ask questions or give an honest review of their items - we have to post glowing experiences all the time or we're made to feel like we shouldn't post at all. this never happened before in this forum, especially in seller review threads where experiences should be encouraged to be posted - both good and bad if there are any. making people feel like they have no right to post anything but good experiences for certain sellers is bullying and intimidation and personally i think everyone has the right to share their experiences with a seller - good or bad because of freedom of speech. :peace: out!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover