Since there's lots of psychics on this board, anybody know..

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Since there's lots of psychics on this board, anybody know...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly-Hopk ... _encounter

What happened here? And what the creature or creatures were trying to do? Was the creature/creatures organic or inorganic?

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

While Horned owls can get huge I don't think is what they wee seeing. It could have been alien life or it could have been an inter-dimentional creature. Sometimes people have been lost like the ones that have been seen walking off into the field or woods and they just vanish before out eyes. Who knows where they went? It could be the same with these creatures. They just got lost or ended up here. But people are going to shoot them out of fear when they might have something to say important. I know that I have seen silver fish looking things one time. They were over someones head. There were hundreds of them and I thought the only thing they could be was a type of spirit. I still do not know what they were.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

Well the thing is it sounded like some extra terrestrial. But SETI finds there are no radio signals from extraterrestrials anywhere except for one in about 30-50 years that could have been an exploding star.

Interdimensional creatures to my knowledge do not have the same types of matter and subatomic particles making up their bodies so they cannot be completely solid and in this case, the people reported that the bullets bounced off the creature like it was metal. There is one religion that says extraterrestials explore by putting their spirits into metal bodies temporarily, but that religion also believes that on the surface of Venus there are cars and trains and then NASA sent a probe down there and found there was just dead rocks and rubble.

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You can't always believe Nasa,look at Richard Hoagland. An @ss in my opinion,personality wise but he still told the truth. I met him and was going to go to Egypt with him many,many years ago.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

NASA tried to discredit the Mars Face. But the European Space Agency sent their own probes and proved it is legitimate. There's other space groups besides NASA even with the USSR gone. Even Nigeria has a National Space Research and Development Agency, which I've gotten emails about.

btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

bump

Return to “Investigations”