any info on Kitsune

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune and Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeries
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkyberz
Zodiac:

Hi, I'm thinking of getting an Kitsune, any one with experiences with one and what they like? :kistune:

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

I have ordered a kitsune at the end of january, im still waiting on the vessel to arrive but when he gets here ill be sure to tell you -he will be one of my first spirits so it will be great to know if anyone else has experience with them...i did a search a while back and it seems that they can be major teases to being quite protective and gaurding. I would also imagine that depending on how many tails the kitsune has the more different the experience for that gauges how "powerful" they are and how they can appear, from what i have read on them so far.
Hopefuly my kitsune's vessel gets here soon so i can have "better" interactions with him and share. :D
Hopefuly someone has had some recent experiences to share and to help out here.
Also if you want to know what they like- research in the encyclopedia! it states many things on them. And for what they like- it states that they like orange peels and mashed bananas...but of course each and every spirit is different...

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

In the encyclopedia,t is shown asa skeleton with wings, thus, I'm not sure if it is the same.My concern is that the other spirits I am getting are nymph, mermaid and devata, which (if i'm not wrong) belong to the WA while Kitsune belongs to the A. Thus, am i gonna keep them apart?

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

i just actualy got my package today!!! (what a "coincidence" :lol: ) but yes a kitsune is considered DA while the others you have stated are WA. BUT a kitsune has many properties that can make it as kind and loyal and loving as those WA spirits you have mentioned- also the picture of the skeleton with wings i think is just a general "formation" for all DA spirit pics in the encyclopedia- a kitsune can appear as a fox with many tails and can appear in a human form if it wishes to- but can be noticed as a kitsune in human form because of its fox ears remaining on its head, or its tails remain, or because of a patch of fur (also maybe because of color of eyes, sharpness of teeth and the appetite)
Now for keeping your spirits apart is up to you- spirits should get "along" and respect each other if you set house rules for them, BUT you may want to keep them apart also to recognize the different energies ( say as from a DA kitsune to WA mermaid. Right now though i have all of my spirits together on me and nothing seems to be a problem- nobody has spoken up about it (but im keeping them together on me and with me because its valentines day and tomorrow i would begin interacting with them seperately starting tomorrow so i can tell who is who and get used to their energies) but of course its all up to you as the keeper of your spirits.

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

caramellesweet wrote:i just actualy got my package today!!! (what a "coincidence" :lol: ) but yes a kitsune is considered DA while the others you have stated are WA. BUT a kitsune has many properties that can make it as kind and loyal and loving as those WA spirits you have mentioned- also the picture of the skeleton with wings i think is just a general "formation" for all DA spirit pics in the encyclopedia- a kitsune can appear as a fox with many tails and can appear in a human form if it wishes to- but can be noticed as a kitsune in human form because of its fox ears remaining on its head, or its tails remain, or because of a patch of fur (also maybe because of color of eyes, sharpness of teeth and the appetite)
Now for keeping your spirits apart is up to you- spirits should get "along" and respect each other if you set house rules for them, BUT you may want to keep them apart also to recognize the different energies ( say as from a DA kitsune to WA mermaid. Right now though i have all of my spirits together on me and nothing seems to be a problem- nobody has spoken up about it (but im keeping them together on me and with me because its valentines day and tomorrow i would begin interacting with them seperately starting tomorrow so i can tell who is who and get used to their energies) but of course its all up to you as the keeper of your spirits.
Thank you for sharing, I'm looking forward to work with them. Still waiting for my spirits to arrive. Got some new ones today =P cannot help it but to purchase them during this offer :D

GreenFlame
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1

I got my kitsune a few weeks ago, and it is such a pleasure to have him. He is the most interactive out of my three spirits, and I can feel his presence the easiest. I knew from their descriptions that they're pranksters and like to tease, but I still find myself surprised at the level at which my kitsune will interact to pull pranks on me. XD I've had a few things go missing on me, only to be right where I looked for them in plain sight the next day. He also seems to like to play pranks on the kittens. Twice now we've found a kitten stuck in the vents in the walls, though my parents, who know the build of the house and where all the vents go, can't even begin to fathom how they got in there. My kitsune owned up to it, and thought it was hilarious. Thus, you might want to set some strict house rules on what's ok to mess with and what's not. As neither of the kittens were even phased after getting out of the wall and immediately went back to playing, and there was no danger in the vents, I was able to laugh with him. I enjoy his interactions and find his pranks a fun sort of game, and have let him know that he's not allowed to do anything that might endanger anyone.

My kitsune, along with my Chinese fox, have also come into my dreams a few times. I have a strong attachment to thunderstorms and wind and rain and have been craving them now that I've gone so long without them in the winter, but a week or two ago I had a dream of an intense thunderstorm and two friendly foxes. The next night, it actually thunderstormed! XD I've never seen such a thing happen in February in this climate. It was so awesome. I burned candles for all my spirits during the entire storm and thanked them several times for helping me.

The kitsune is my first spirit that isn't WA, but I haven't noticed this being a problem at all. I've yet to see any negative side effects from needing to adjust to the energy, and my kitsune is a cunning prankster but is also very friendly. Behind his antics, I can really sense that he's wise and loyal. Some of his jokes have even seemed to have a deeper meaning behind them that seem to be meant to help me.

With my experiences, I would definitely recommend a kitsune. :D Mine is a lot of fun and I already love him a lot.

tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GreenFlame wrote:I got my kitsune a few weeks ago, and it is such a pleasure to have him. He is the most interactive out of my three spirits, and I can feel his presence the easiest. I knew from their descriptions that they're pranksters and like to tease, but I still find myself surprised at the level at which my kitsune will interact to pull pranks on me. XD I've had a few things go missing on me, only to be right where I looked for them in plain sight the next day. He also seems to like to play pranks on the kittens. Twice now we've found a kitten stuck in the vents in the walls, though my parents, who know the build of the house and where all the vents go, can't even begin to fathom how they got in there. My kitsune owned up to it, and thought it was hilarious. Thus, you might want to set some strict house rules on what's ok to mess with and what's not. As neither of the kittens were even phased after getting out of the wall and immediately went back to playing, and there was no danger in the vents, I was able to laugh with him. I enjoy his interactions and find his pranks a fun sort of game, and have let him know that he's not allowed to do anything that might endanger anyone.

My kitsune, along with my Chinese fox, have also come into my dreams a few times. I have a strong attachment to thunderstorms and wind and rain and have been craving them now that I've gone so long without them in the winter, but a week or two ago I had a dream of an intense thunderstorm and two friendly foxes. The next night, it actually thunderstormed! XD I've never seen such a thing happen in February in this climate. It was so awesome. I burned candles for all my spirits during the entire storm and thanked them several times for helping me.

The kitsune is my first spirit that isn't WA, but I haven't noticed this being a problem at all. I've yet to see any negative side effects from needing to adjust to the energy, and my kitsune is a cunning prankster but is also very friendly. Behind his antics, I can really sense that he's wise and loyal. Some of his jokes have even seemed to have a deeper meaning behind them that seem to be meant to help me.

With my experiences, I would definitely recommend a kitsune. :D Mine is a lot of fun and I already love him a lot.
Wow, that sounds really fun. Just that I may have harder time as I am getting both WA and DA entities at the same time. Ha ha :D

Return to “Creatures K-Z”