You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

My inner (and judging from my burn scars, outer) pyromaniac LOVES him! The day I got him, he was bound to a lovely citrine stone. So, I figured I'd give him a nice housewarming, grab my lighter, and SET THINGS ON FIRE! His energy seems to be very active, loves pranks and antics (like illegal campfires and bonfires *cough*), and kind and supportive. Not to mention he loves the DA and doesn't mind my path in life. :thumbup:

I'd recommend many people get one, whether it is male or female. I haven't worked with a female, but I can assume they would be lovely too.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

I dont have any Fae as of yet, but I have had my eye on one of these kind. something about them I like .I think it would love where I live and the bonfires we have here.
keep us posted on how it goes. :faery:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune and Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeries
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkyberz
Zodiac:

Wow, that's a nice 'hot' faery you have there. I am looking into one too, but a more gentle type like the rose faery from starry1_night. Most likely a later date, as I have a few spirits from CH on the way. :D

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
Brandr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Brandr
Zodiac:

Cool...I mean Hot! I have a fairy on the way, I think it's a Star Fairy if I remember right. Also, I have the enchanted fariy seeds to grow flowers in your garden that is suppose to attract certain kinds of fairies. One of the is Butterfly. That is exciting, I'm waiting until they say we are past the last frost of winter and into Spring to do the planting. I'll let you all know if it works.

MorningRain77
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: MorningRain

PsykloneTanzen wrote:My inner (and judging from my burn scars, outer) pyromaniac LOVES him! The day I got him, he was bound to a lovely citrine stone. So, I figured I'd give him a nice housewarming, grab my lighter, and SET THINGS ON FIRE! His energy seems to be very active, loves pranks and antics (like illegal campfires and bonfires *cough*), and kind and supportive. Not to mention he loves the DA and doesn't mind my path in life. :thumbup:

I'd recommend many people get one, whether it is male or female. I haven't worked with a female, but I can assume they would be lovely too.

You remind me of my son he has a thing for fire too, and his first spirits should be coming soon and the first one to really call to him was a fire faery. He's also getting a couple dragons and maybe later on a phoenix, but right now he's really excited about his fire faery. I think the fire faery will be happy with him since he and his dad built a fire pit in the backyard last year and they use it all the time.

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to Slide in sideways, Espresso in one hand bullhorn in the other, body completely used up and thoroughly worn out, yelling and HOLY CRAP, what a ride!

"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn."

Sam - "Close encounter? What kind? First, second? Third kind already? You'd better run man, I think the fourth kind is a butt thing."
Dean - "Empathy Sam, empathy!"
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

MorningRain77 wrote:You remind me of my son he has a thing for fire too, and his first spirits should be coming soon and the first one to really call to him was a fire faery. He's also getting a couple dragons and maybe later on a phoenix, but right now he's really excited about his fire faery. I think the fire faery will be happy with him since he and his dad built a fire pit in the backyard last year and they use it all the time.
Mine is really sweet, he seems to always be floating around me looking over me, especially when I do reiki or magic. He has added a bit of magical energy to my home for my personal use, and he always has kind words. He told me that if needed he can be used for revenge or retribution, but I already have a practical army of things capable of that. So he's been like a little apprentice or a familiar for my rituals.

He's so cute :3

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
MorningRain77
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: MorningRain

Glad you're enjoying your fire feary so much it sounds like you two really get along well together. I can't wait until my son's faery and dragons get here simply because he so excited about them that at least once a day he asks if I've got the shipping email yet.

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to Slide in sideways, Espresso in one hand bullhorn in the other, body completely used up and thoroughly worn out, yelling and HOLY CRAP, what a ride!

"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn."

Sam - "Close encounter? What kind? First, second? Third kind already? You'd better run man, I think the fourth kind is a butt thing."
Dean - "Empathy Sam, empathy!"
Duckiestar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonbeam
Zodiac:

That's really cool, what seller did you get him from? Hope you dont mind me asking.

One big happy Family:One black dragon, and one rainbow baby dragon,. and two fairies!
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Duckiestar you can get the fire faery from the CH store. If there are no current listings you can get a conjured one.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

this is the link to a fire faery spirit stone.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Neat!=D I don't have any faeries yet, but have been looking at fire faeries for the past month!=P

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)

Return to “Faery”