neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 135
Spelled Number: 178
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Congrats Ash and to Magnolia too, because it would not have been possible without her dedication, love, understanding and support.. you guys make a great couple. God bless you too!!! :thumbup: :grouphug:

April
new here
new here

Your wonderful news is awesome, and well deserved. This Honor is the beginning of a life time opportunity to evolve to new levels in the work that you so love! I am proud for you, and feel proud to have access to your offerings.
ENJOY all the moments ahead!
:werewolf: ::ch::

Aelfstan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix, Dragon, WW
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Congratulations Ash !!!

This is a great Honor indeed. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :candlep:

-Aelfstan

ImageImage
NyxShadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Silent Raven
Zodiac:

::bop:: :applause: Fantastic news!! Congratulations!! Don't forget about us among your journeys, what would we do without you guys?!

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Congratulation, I am sure you will contribute to the other masters' growth as well. Please keep us posted with your experiences.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

::bump:: ::bump::

I am bumping this old thread because there seems to be some confusion still. And possibly some rumors Ash & I live separately :lol: Ash & I have been together a long, long time and we're one of those weird, old, married couples who do almost everything together :lol:

If Ash does accept a permanent place in the group then we might have to make a permanent move to one location, but at this point, we have staff in NY & FL who assist us no matter where we are. Though, at this point in his involvement, we are primarily in Florida. With our deeply rooted ties in NY still, we haven't relinquished our ties because we have long-term colleagues and friends in that area. However, no matter where Ash & I are physically, we are still the ones doing the work, and our staff still supports us in shipping & Helpdesk. It's been like this for over a year now, and everyone has benefited from these opportunities afforded Ash.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:::bump:: ::bump::

I am bumping this old thread because there seems to be some confusion still. And possibly some rumors Ash & I live separately :lol: Ash & I have been together a long, long time and we're one of those weird, old, married couples who do almost everything together :lol:

If Ash does accept a permanent place in the group then we might have to make a permanent move to one location, but at this point, we have staff in NY & FL who assist us no matter where we are. Though, at this point in his involvement, we are primarily in Florida. With our deeply rooted ties in NY still, we haven't relinquished our ties because we have long-term colleagues and friends in that area. However, no matter where Ash & I are physically, we are still the ones doing the work, and our staff still supports us in shipping & Helpdesk. It's been like this for over a year now, and everyone has benefited from these opportunities afforded Ash.
Magnolia, I and my hubby are also one of thoes werid couples who do almost everything together and we have been together for a very longtime as well!!! ;)

With all that you two do, I am amazed that you two still keep up with your work and all the other things that you have to do!!! ;)

I know the store itself requires a lot of time and energy on both your parts!!!! Not to mention everything else that you all do!!!

My hat is off to both of you for what you all do!!!! Please don't wear yourseleves out!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Magnolia, I and my hubby are also one of thoes werid couples who do almost everything together and we have been together for a very longtime as well!!!
It's good to know we're not the only ones! :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Nope you aren't alone, there are other werid ones out there besides us ;) :lol: :thumbup:

I also say, yes for us werid ones!!!! It takes all kinds to make the world go around and to make life interesting!!! ;) :lol: :thumbup: :D :dancing: ::bop::

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:we're one of those weird, old, married couples who do almost everything together :lol:
You guys are old!?
I knew you were weird...

Lol.

Return to “Ash”