The Lesser Banishing Ritual of Pentagram

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Maybe a newbie question but what compass points did you use? Did you use True North or Magnetic North for orientation?

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I have heard from a reputable seller on Ebay that you can also perform this by changing it to be sumerian and using different deities.

Inanna in front
Nanna behind
Ereshkigal left
Ninhursag right
An up
Ki down
Enki all around

Does anyone have any experience with these deities?

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Search4DLight wrote:I have heard from a reputable seller on Ebay that you can also perform this by changing it to be sumerian and using different deities.

Inanna in front
Nanna behind
Ereshkigal left
Ninhursag right
An up
Ki down
Enki all around

You can, but the original version is recommend. It is very difficult to match or even substitute the power of the four Seraphim.... When you do it in its original format correctly, you will feel silence and a penetrating heat literally purging you and your environment.

It is one of the only rituals that will continue to grow in power as you use it.

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I spent all weekend practicing and can now do the LBRP without having to check the directions online :P

Here's the thing: There are several versions available and I'm a bit bogged down in the subtleties... does it make a whole bit of difference, ultimately? Frater, what's your take on it? For instance, some say, step out and draw the pentagram, THEN vibrate the name while you move to stick your finger/tool into the middle of the pentagram.. I've seen others speak the names right as they begin to draw the pentagram... does it matter?

Frater Y.A.
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self

Terror Misu wrote:I spent all weekend practicing and can now do the LBRP without having to check the directions online :P

Here's the thing: There are several versions available and I'm a bit bogged down in the subtleties... does it make a whole bit of difference, ultimately? Frater, what's your take on it? For instance, some say, step out and draw the pentagram, THEN vibrate the name while you move to stick your finger/tool into the middle of the pentagram.. I've seen others speak right as they begin to draw the pentagram... does it matter?
No, luv :D As long you charge the pentagrams with your will it matters not how you go about it....

I personally say the Divine name associated with the directions while drawing/charging the pentagram, but as long as the the pentagrams are charged and you can visualize them, the circle and the archangels burning in their element it is fine..

Allot of Adepts push energy forcefully into the pentagrams which is good, but that will never defeat a focused mind with strong pure intent.

The pentagrams must be drawn at the 4 points of the circle, just in case you need room for meditation or ritual. Which ever way is comfortable is good. Every practitioner will do them differently so find a way comfortable to you, but stick with the formula...

The more i think i understand, the more i realize i hv been in the dark for a very long time, thus what i perceive as light is simply my desire to behold it once more...

"Remember as time remembers so shall you remember, and as time corrects so shall you correct"

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr. Seuss

Be wise, be vigilant, be silent....

Frater Y.A.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Thank you, Frater!

It works.. here's how I know: last night I did it and I could see the energy flowing out of my index finger. I waited until I stuck my finger into the middle of the pentagram to vibrate the correct name at each compass point and each time the pentagram lit up in blue flames, like the striking of a match... so I'm doing it right! At the end I could feel myself swaying slowly in a clockwise fashion and see the archangels at each point :D

I'm still getting psychically attacked at night when I go to bed though... not sure why :(

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Frater Y.A. wrote:
Search4DLight wrote:I have heard from a reputable seller on Ebay that you can also perform this by changing it to be sumerian and using different deities.

Inanna in front
Nanna behind
Ereshkigal left
Ninhursag right
An up
Ki down
Enki all around

You can, but the original version is recommend. It is very difficult to match or even substitute the power of the four Seraphim.... When you do it in its original format correctly, you will feel silence and a penetrating heat literally purging you and your environment.

It is one of the only rituals that will continue to grow in power as you use it.
Thank you for the response. I myself would not use these deities as i have no connection with them. I do however with the Archangels and have had all my life. I merely like to put new ideas out there and seek clarification on a wide aspect of things to improve my knowledge others', not necessarily to use it myself. It may however prove to be suited for someone else who may benefit.

zephyrmorningcloud
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: zephyr morningcloud
Zodiac:

Is it possible to create a magic circle that travels with you? This circle is the only thing I've used that effectively creates any protection, but gosh I can't just stand here all day. :\ Maybe this makes no sense at all but am curious still

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

zephyrmorningcloud wrote:Is it possible to create a magic circle that travels with you? This circle is the only thing I've used that effectively creates any protection, but gosh I can't just stand here all day. :\ Maybe this makes no sense at all but am curious still
My quick-and-dirty portable protection tools include a Ritual Space Guardian amulet from Eclipse Metaphysical, and a CH item that creates a 200-foot-diameter field of protection.

I keep them with me. I can then cast a circle, as needed.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
zephyrmorningcloud
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Shifters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: zephyr morningcloud
Zodiac:

My quick-and-dirty portable protection tools include a Ritual Space Guardian amulet from Eclipse Metaphysical, and a CH item that creates a 200-foot-diameter field of protection.

I keep them with me. I can then cast a circle, as needed.[/quote]

Whoa sweet! I will be looking into that, Ty ;) Appreciate it

Return to “PROTECTION”