PLEASE READ REGARDING SELLER ENDORSEMENTS & SUPPORT

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We allow any sellers who desire to advertise to do so here, and any sellers who want to sell on the Marketplace can do so, which includes any forum members or non-forum members. We're happy to do so & give them the space here & on the Marketplace to do it for free... it's a courtesy because we believe in diversity & building the paranormal community in many facets. It's not an implied warranty or guarantee of any kind from Creepy Hollows. Any issues experienced should be addressed with the original seller first because they are the ones who performed the service or provided the product and no one can give you better advice than they can, and they should have the first opportunity to do so. If it involves the Marketplace then we can help mediate any issues experienced with purchasing, posting items, or contact with the buyer/seller, but it's not any guarantee of the product or service from CH.

Because we do not have any influence, responsibility, or authority to know how other sellers conduct their business, interact with their clients, ship their packages, answer their emails, or run any aspect of their business at all, we cannot endorse, be an affiliate to, or otherwise provide any guarantee to the sellers on eBay, standalone websites, or the Marketplace who advertise their services/items purchased or considered on the forum or the Marketplace.

For all the reasons outlined above we do not offer affiliation programs or services for any sellers anywhere.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Thank you for this post! I'm not a seller but this post is a good FYI-plus shows wonderful business ethics!

Return to “Seller Announcements”