Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was told someone in chat didn't understand how the Class System we use works, and inaccurately informed people that the spirit tells us what Class they are. That's not how it works. We originated the Class System because we wanted a way to measure the energy/power around a spirit or spell, rather than having it all be under one umbrella & left to the Keeper or collector to discover what level of energy existed with their binding.

The Class System measures the amount of energy/power behind a binding. It is used both for spirits & spells.

With spirits it measures the amount of energy existing around a spirit when they come through in conjuration. Some come through far stronger than others, for any multitude of reasons. The spirit does not come through & tell us what class level they are. That's ridiculous. Spirits don't measure themselves in class ratings.

With spells it measures the amount of energy & power exerted to create the binding; which is a coupling of the spell or spell-blend used, and the amount of power behind it from the practitioner (usually Ash or myself).

We have the Recapture Bag that utilizes paratechnology we created to Recapture a Class Binding to a higher or lower level as needed.

And, have the Dynamic Class which allows a binding to fluctuate between levels of energy & power as needed.

If you have any questions about the Class System, please ask us, since we're the ones who created it. That way you know you will get a correct answer.

Reference page:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/class.html

On a side note, it may behoove you guys who use chat to do some research on things discussed or talked about, because some of what I've heard is not accurate.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

Thanks Magnolia for clearing the air. It's ever so important, especially since we have so many new members lately, that they don't start with misconceptions. :)

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Bump!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Rina74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: none currently
If I could be anything, I would be...: bengal tiger
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

i have a question, if i can't feel the energy, say like thru the lazy orb or even with one of my vessels, does that mean i need to go up to a higher class of the tier or do i try to work with it best i can. i know my hubby has a lazy orb, and its at 5 but he doesn't feel any energy or changes in himself whats so ever. I've ordered my lazy orb, but im thinking i need to go up to the 5 tier 2, to be even feel the energy coming from the orb, i currently have a psy vamp he's 5 and i can't sense him at all.

Rina74
“It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” Marilyn Monroe
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” Marilyn Monroe

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Sometimes less is more. For awhile there C4 was the only thing I could feel.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Rina74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yes, i agree, i have my DD orb and i can't feel any energy from it, nor can i feel anything from c4 or c5, even when i meditate. is it because im not sensitive enough or what?

Rina74
“It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” Marilyn Monroe
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” Marilyn Monroe

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Hey Rina! The recapture bag may help. It comes with stones with the five class ratings, so that you can feel the differences between the classes. Then, say class 4 works best for you, you can recapture your item to that class. Also, the Dynamic Class mentioned above would allow your items to change in class as needed (this is the one that I am going to try).

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Rina74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ty Gryph, i was wondering what i could do with what i have to raise the levels, your a life saver,lol

Rina74

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

You are so sweet! :hug: These were items that I have been wanting to try too!

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Rina74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i went ahead and bought the dynamic class, and I'm going wishlist the other, i totally forgot they sold these, and it will help, because so far, c5 i don't feel any energy..

Rina74

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”