Question on using the Mid-level Sin Eater

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Okay...I am asking because I plan to get the 'big boy' Sin-eater at some point. Does north-south mean get a compass and find actual north and south or does it just mean side to side and up and down, which makes more sense? Also, how DO I get at all that sin from past lives. (yes, I was NAUGHTY NAUGHTY and I got CAUGHTY!)
North being your head and South being your toes. If you have any sin attached to you through past life acts that is actively against you now the Sin-Eater will remove those residual impacts.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Just thought I would mention that Jamie from Blujay76 writes that the vessel needs only be worn next to the body for the sin eater to go to work.

As for the nature of "sin" itself.....I think it is one of the most negative and psychologically damaging words ever uttered!!!
The true definition/original meaning of sin is "error".
That's a much better description imho rather than sin, which implies punishment, damnation and unworthiness.

I used to know things
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo that's going to be helpful. Thank you, Mags and Anteros:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creatures K-Z”