Question on using the Mid-level Sin Eater

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Like many, I received one of these as a freebie and am wanting to start using it. I'd like to go through the process of the 14 day cleansing and obviously would like to make certain I'm doing it correctly as this is a lot of time invested -- 40 minutes a session for 14 days.

The CH store describes this process...

A sin-eater when bound works by having yourself or someone else move the sin-eater across you from north to south, then east to west, over and over in repetitious motion for 40 minutes. Because of the length of time you will likely change hands as your arms may become fatigued.

So a couple of questions...
(1)When it states North to south then east to west, taking the east to west for instance...do you do it in just one spot east to west or do you go along your entire body in an east to west direction?

(2) Obviously if I do this by myself, I can lay down and only reach to my lower chakras but will not be able to reach down to my legs. So what does everyone else do? Do you lay down and only go as far down as you can reach? Or do you do this standing up/sitting down?

(3) If I miss a day, do I have to start the 14-cycle over again? Or can I just pick up where I left off as long as I don't miss too many days in a row?

(4) How "far back" does this reach during the 14-day cycle? All the way back to birth? Past lives?

Thanks in advance.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

ellegria, i have had the mid-level sin eater for a while now. what i do is section by section of myself i do north and south then west and east then move to another area do the same and so forth. it does take a lot of time but once you get into the groove of the process it will become easier.

i obviously have no choice but to do this on myself so i find it works better for me sitting. of course trying to get down to the legs when i have no real mobility in my lower spine gets a bit tricky but i've always been double-jointed and flexible so it tends to get done somewhat strangely, lol.

i'd say as long as you didn't miss more than one day's worth of cleansing you can pick up where you left off but more than one day i'd just start over. as for your last question, i'm not sure. perhaps magnolia or ash would be better able to assess that question and provide an answer. hope at least some of this helps! :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Okay....how you do it make sense. But realize now I have another question.

Do you touch your body with the stone while you're doing the process...or do you move the stone above the body...in the auric field?

Thanks.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Bump* I wanna know too

boop
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I had opened a ticket to ask that when I got my sin eater. You don't have to touch the body.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Okay...I am asking because I plan to get the 'big boy' Sin-eater at some point. Does north-south mean get a compass and find actual north and south or does it just mean side to side and up and down, which makes more sense? Also, how DO I get at all that sin from past lives. (yes, I was NAUGHTY NAUGHTY and I got CAUGHTY!)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

A general question for those who have gotten a sin eater - what does the 'sin' part mean to you?

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Verita wrote:A general question for those who have gotten a sin eater - what does the 'sin' part mean to you?
Hmm. I believe "sin" is deliberately doing something you know is wrong and will injure another person or yourself, So if your brakes fail, and you kill a child, that is not sin. If you gun the engine and floor it to kill a child...BIG sin! personally, I think the sin-eater is for those who have done wrong and regret it, but don't wanna spend their time 'paying the penalty' when they could be doing positive things with their life. I got mine in a ring, attached a string to it, and swing it left to right and up and down in sections all over my body..

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Verita wrote:A general question for those who have gotten a sin eater - what does the 'sin' part mean to you?
Waiting for sin-eater here:D
About sin, in this case I believe the definition from Muhammad is very relevant:
Righteousness is to have good character and sin is what festers in your heart and you hate for people to know about it.
Source: Sahih Muslim 2553
Consult your soul, consult your heart, O Wabisa. Righteousness is what is satisfying to your soul and your heart. Sin is what wavers in your soul and causes hesitancy in your chest, even if the people give you a judgment, and again give you a judgment.
Source: Sunan Ad-Darimi 2533
The first "judgment" here is also interpreted as fatwa or ruling, and the second one becomes confirmation or ensuring that it's right / not a violation.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Verita
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for your replies Sikrua and Kyunkyunkyu :)

Return to “Creatures K-Z”